Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Feedback on Bit Happy's Low-Risk & High Reward Trading Pool  (Read 878 times)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 01:50:14 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2011, 05:22:20 PM by Bit_Happy

Project Name = Bit Happy's Low-Risk & High Reward Trading Pool

Below is a rough draft for an auction I'm starting in the very near future. The auction will be in the Marketplace section.
All Winners of the Golden Shares auction will be invited to review this thread, and vote on 2 members who gave the best suggestions for changes to the rough draft.

Top vote getter = A Free block of Golden Shares.
2nd place = A Free block of Common Shares.

Thank you for your help and / or constructive advice regarding grammar, clarity, sanity Cheesy, strength of ideas, bold parts, colored text, or anything else.

• FYI: feel free to give any, quick, little tips, you still might be a winner.
  • Even effective positive feedback can win a prize. If you honestly like this post, please "tell me Why you like it" ASAP, thank you.

<Rough Draft Starts Here>
    <The final section is not finished, please, attempt to give feedback on what you see posted>

<Probable Thread Title =>
You Get Low-Risk & High Reward @ Bit Happy's Trading Pool
</Probable Thread Title>

I will make this post as brief as possible, so feel free to ask questions.
For best results, please, carefully read the section titled "Two great ideas you have never seen before anywhere."

Definition of Terms:
Low-Risk = You risk a small amount of BTC (or MtGox money) to receive a great chance of making residual (on-going) profits. Almost everyone knows about the risks related to unregulated exchages, so it could also be called a tiny amount of high risk.
High Reward = Quick, large % average return on small amounts of money. For lowest risk, remove your profits every pay period; For the highest rewards don't remove as much so fast. (More details below)
Bit Happy = Who am I? (More details below)
Trading Pool = Sharing the risk is a great way to harvest profits from the wild action at MtGox.

1) Despite the recent melt-down, MtGox is a goldmine for short-term trading, and I've discovered I'm quite good at it.

2) To make great money: The market can go in either direction, we just need it to move.

3) I started with only 1.1BTC BEFORE MtGox accepted trades < 1.0, so the risk factor-meaning the chance of a small loss- was "insane" (aka. just doing it for fun)  
This means one single buy (or sell) was all I had before being "broke" and waiting for the market to move.

4) FYI: My short-term trading is a serious distaction from "earning honest income at my real job", but very fun and rewarding when things go well.

5) The BTC market no longer goes straight up. If you buy and hold 100BTC you will always have "only 100" BTC.
In a short period of time, I am up (from 1.1) to ~4.3BTC an imcrease of almost 400%.
This is a traders market and I am a very good trader.*

!! Important !!
*I am NOT claiming to always accuratlly predict big moves, my real skill is mastering the 5 minute chart.
You need to know I'm often wrong and still make money with fast trades in and out. The key is balancing risk, taking MANY small profits, and knowing exactly when to bail out of a bad trade.

This is a friendly, low-cost, auction for 20 lucky winners to become my exclusive clients in Bit Happy's Trading Pool.

FAQ

Why would anyone trust some person named "Bit_Happy?"
I don't expect you to trust my words. This auction is an experiment to see what will happen.
Trust will build when you start getting paid on time, every time.

How do we know you will honestly share the expected % of profits?
If this exciting, ground-breaking experience works out well, then there will certainly be copy-cats. The only way I will be able to compete is to frequently pay out the hightest % rate of return, other-wise you will try the other pools.

How do we know you won't take all the money and be gone forever?
I have more to gain by being honest.
Sharing the risk means there will always be some cash left to buy at the low, and some BTC to sell at the high.
Having deeper pockets will be much less stressful, so I actually, passionately want to share the rewards with you.

How much money can I make?
A massive 400% increase in the amount of BTC in a short time is probably not realistic with clients money, since I need to carefully control the risk.
A highly desirable ~400%, or more, every few months, is probably going to happen as long as I don't accept too many partners.*

*By The Way: Short-term traders are usually your friend since they help calm a crazy market when it's falling fast. However, If we have too many players, then there are less frequent "quick and easy trades."

Now, Let's start our friendly, low-cost, auction for 20 lucky winners to become my exclusive clients in Bit Happy's Trading Pool.

Common Shares = Less money to start, and you get to keep 92% of your share of profits, my fee is only 8%.
Golden Shares = Modestly higher opening bids, and you get to keep a huge 97% of your share of profits, my fee is only 3%.

Note: Your shares can be resold for a profit. At the start (for security and simplicity) all resale needs to be done through this thread, more details TBD.

<Still finishing the end...>

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinTrader

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 02:08:30 PM

PM sent

Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 05:16:29 PM

I had a slight delay will be updating with more details soon.

FYI: One edit made so far:
...a rough draft for an auction I'm starting in the very near future.

PM sent

Reply sent, thank you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: