Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 - 5 btc NEEDED (WALLET SIGNATURE ONLY ) TILL 9TH JULY  (Read 531 times)
vicson (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:09:06 PM

I m need access to 3 -5 BTC in a multibit wallet.
The Btc will not leave ur wallet or PC.I only need to prove I have access to them by the wallet signature.
Please reach out to me to discuss your terms.
My request is only valid until 9th of July.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:33:29 AM

The Btc will not leave ur wallet or PC.I only need to prove I have access to them by the wallet signature.

Reworded: "I'm trying to scam someone and he is asking me to prove I have the bitcoins. If anyone can help me with my scam, please reach out to me to discuss terms before 9th July."

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:37:47 AM

Why dont you go buy 3 to 5 btc?
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:43:26 AM

Do not help this person, he is trying to scam someone and is a disgraceful POS. Just get off the forum you dick, we dont need your kind around here

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 01:37:32 AM

He's not trying to scam someone in the normal sense. July 9th is when the Byteball airdrop will happen, and Bitcoin holders will get free Byteball based on the amount of BTC they hold. Byteball is worth a decent amount right now, and OP is almost definitely trying to "buy" byteball from you via signed message and than instantly selling for profit.

Each 1 BTC you hold gives 0.0625 GB, and 1 GB is trading at over 0.3BTC right now.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:39:30 AM

He's not trying to scam someone in the normal sense. July 9th is when the Byteball airdrop will happen, and Bitcoin holders will get free Byteball based on the amount of BTC they hold. Byteball is worth a decent amount right now, and OP is almost definitely trying to "buy" byteball from you via signed message and than instantly selling for profit.

Each 1 BTC you hold gives 0.0625 GB, and 1 GB is trading at over 0.3BTC right now.

Didnt know people would ask for a low amount for byteball but he shouldnt have phrased the sentence that way then.
sossygirl

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:58:30 AM

now that op's plan is exposed, i dont think someone will help him, if i were them ill just use my BTC in the airdrop for myself.
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:58:09 AM

Reworded: "I'm trying to scam someone and he is asking me to prove I have the bitcoins. If anyone can help me with my scam, please reach out to me to discuss terms before 9th July."

ahahahaha made my day buddy... Well said Smiley All guys and gals out there be carefull

Ahhh.. ok
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: