Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:34:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINEX] [MINEX returned] | Cryptopia @ Coinexchange|  (Read 28146 times)
XXXMeN (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

MINEX team

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:24:06 AM

Hi! I got tokens minex. But what do I do next? Here all silent. When is the exchange? Website http://minexteam.com/ not credible. What's next?  Huh
There is no cause for concern. Tokens will be added for trading on the stock exchange on or before 01.08.17. We have already sent out requests and are waiting for replies from exchanges. Our site works in a test mode, as I wrote below. Our team works, and the result will be worthy. I come here every day. Write if you have questions.

| MINEX |Cryptopia||Coinexchange|
# Our project priority is to assure profesional work for meeting the interests of our investors #
|TWITTER | MINEX WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
gradis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:53:42 AM

I liked the idea. but too bad it's over Sad

will you guys being doing another ICO or no?
XXXMeN (OP)

MINEX team

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:20:08 AM

I liked the idea. but too bad it's over Sad

will you guys being doing another ICO or no?
We also like this idea. So we decided to do our project. Now  altcoins market is falling, but we foresaw and prepared for this. It does not frighten us. At  moment we are not planning other ICO. We focus on the MINEX project.

Why do you think that it will end sadly?

# Our project priority is to assure profesional work for meeting the interests of our investors #
SANDY-SANDRA

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:35:43 AM

I got my tokens, but I don't know when is the exchange.
XXXMeN (OP)

MINEX team

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:45:03 AM

I got my tokens, but I don't know when is the exchange.
I wrote above that the exchange will be added to 01.08.17

Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:17:57 AM

I was seaching in this furom and i found this announcement about this token minex i just want to know its seem this project have the same as i see minexcoin same name and almost the same of this project they are also going to be listed in exchange in augost 1 i just want to know if theres is any connection of this 2 project?

XXXMeN (OP)

MINEX team

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:06:04 PM

I was seaching in this furom and i found this announcement about this token minex i just want to know its seem this project have the same as i see minexcoin same name and almost the same of this project they are also going to be listed in exchange in augost 1 i just want to know if theres is any connection of this 2 project?
It's 2 completely different project from different teams.
Our project MINEX is based on the tokens platform Waves. All MINEX tokens were distributed by means of ICO.
Minexcoin is a classic POW coin with  hash algorithm Mars. Part premine distributed through ICO.

cryptogodone

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:03:00 PM

The exchange rate of  bitcoin went down a lot. I expect that to sell MINEX on  stock exchange and to return at least their investments in dollar terms. Dev don't take too long with the addition of exchange.
vip777

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:39:59 PM

The exchange rate of  bitcoin went down a lot. I expect that to sell MINEX on  stock exchange and to return at least their investments in dollar terms. Dev don't take too long with the addition of exchange.
I expect the X3 at least.
 I buy EOS, now do not know what to do with it  Undecided

cryptogodone

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:29:14 PM

Selling 15000 MINEX tokens for 1.5 BTC.
Communication via PM.
seedooroff

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:34:21 AM

Communication via PM.
Wow! Big price! This project is alive or dead? Buy 0,001 BTC  Wink
vip777

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:47:22 AM

Grin Before the auction you gave. Wait for add exchange.
Dev news?

XXXMeN (OP)

MINEX team

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:23:36 AM

Communication via PM.
Wow! Big price! This project is alive or dead? Buy 0,001 BTC  Wink
Soon you will be able to compete on exchange.

XXXMeN (OP)

MINEX team

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:30:36 AM

Dev news?
We are working. Stopped mine bitcoin, because of  change difficulties. My good friend started to develop our website. An agreement was reached with one of  exchanges. I think that we will be able to add  exchange in time.

seedooroff

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:11:15 PM

Dev news?
We are working. Stopped mine bitcoin, because of  change difficulties. My good friend started to develop our website. An agreement was reached with one of  exchanges. I think that we will be able to add  exchange in time.
They live! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
teddy2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:34:14 PM

Dev news?
Whether they live or not, we will see when there will be first payments from this project, if they will.
seedooroff

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:17:23 AM

Dev news?
We are working. Stopped mine bitcoin, because of  change difficulties. My good friend started to develop our website. An agreement was reached with one of  exchanges. I think that we will be able to add  exchange in time.
Whether they live or not, we will see when there will be first payments from this project, if they will.
U`re right . Maybe developers will announce date of first payments?
kochosei

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:22:34 AM

Good project, good development, good devs and good community can only mean that this one is a good coin to hold and I am really greatful that they are giving away carecoins in their bounty campaign. This maybe the kind of coin which is good to hold long term.
seedooroff

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:19:44 AM

Good project, good development, good devs and good community can only mean that this one is a good coin to hold and I am really greatful that they are giving away carecoins in their bounty campaign. This maybe the kind of coin which is good to hold long term.

Do not jump to conclusions. This project only began its existence. Perhaps they will long exist and develop, because from beginning did not gather millions. Let's wait and see.
sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:27:17 AM

What was the price of the tokens on the ICO? Trading has not yet begun, but such a small financing will not cope with the long-term work of the project.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█