Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:41:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINEX] [MINEX returned] | Cryptopia @ Coinexchange|  (Read 28155 times)
malcomxman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:20:30 PM

Hi world what happened to Minex any update? any news?!
EdgarJohn

Activity: 326
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:27:02 AM

Excellent entry point. Looking forward to the report for the period 15.11.17 – 15.12.17

XXXMeN (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

MINEX team

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:45:31 AM

Dev, congrats on the dumps! Jesus, you killed the project big time! Nice job scaming at people who trusted you.
We are sad to watch price of MINEX. But worst of all, we can not influence this here and now.
I do not understand your charges in SCAM! .. Our team continues to work. We carry out promised.
How can I keep price if you sell MINEX and drop price on floor?

| MINEX |Cryptopia||Coinexchange|
# Our project priority is to assure profesional work for meeting the interests of our investors #
|TWITTER | MINEX WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
XXXMeN (OP)

MINEX team

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:49:33 AM

Coinmarketcap. should update the information in  near future. They answered our requests only recently.

# Our project priority is to assure profesional work for meeting the interests of our investors #
55Domains

Activity: 158
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:59:38 AM

Dev, congrats on the dumps! Jesus, you killed the project big time! Nice job scaming at people who trusted you.
We are sad to watch price of MINEX. But worst of all, we can not influence this here and now.
I do not understand your charges in SCAM! .. Our team continues to work. We carry out promised.
How can I keep price if you sell MINEX and drop price on floor?

Its best to just ignore them, if its not a scam, just continue on with the project and prove them wrong with action, says more then words.  Smiley
55Domains

Activity: 158
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:08:17 AM

Excellent entry point. Looking forward to the report for the period 15.11.17 – 15.12.17

Indeed an excellent entry point, or an excellent time to put in some more and average the cost down. Which is exactly what i did. The market CAP as is, is a joke in the current Crypto-Game, and all it takes is a blink of attention from the current market (Same as Minereum)... Something Minex can or could easily achieve with a few articles and around $1-2k In PR. One could assume they know this thou, and are actually buying up tons of minex actively as we speak.
EdgarJohn

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:11:35 AM

Coinmarketcap. should update the information in  near future. They answered our requests only recently.
Great thanks for the update dev. I got lucky to entry during the dip bit feel sorry for all that are in loss. Like 55Domains already said your actions will hold support and trust. Before I invested I read the entire post history and noticed some trusthworthy people behind this project.

johnzhanghi

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:52:25 AM

just Cryptopia,what about coinexchange?
To avoid confusion, we decided to redeem tokens on one exchange. Cryptopia was the first exchange where MINEX was added, so we decided to stop on it.

why? redeem ? just a word
Do you have offical telegram to share more information?
EdgarJohn

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 08:21:21 AM

just Cryptopia,what about coinexchange?
To avoid confusion, we decided to redeem tokens on one exchange. Cryptopia was the first exchange where MINEX was added, so we decided to stop on it.

why? redeem ? just a word
Do you have offical telegram to share more information?
You can ask questions via support@minexteam.com as well. Yesterday I send two questions and got a respond in a few hours.

XXXMeN (OP)

MINEX team

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:54:16 AM

We burned 89,535.29536525 MINEX tokens bought on 17.11 on Cryptopia exchange.
TxHash

Brombo

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:03:45 AM

We made a request to add MINEX back in september. There was no response from them.

Please, AVOID YOBIT Exchange, they are scammer, they stole a lot of money from me and my friends.
The Customer support is totally absent, the worst exchange on the net.
I advise Anyone who is trading in YOBIT to move the coins to other exchanges, the first time you have a problem with these scammers you will realize what kind of people you have entrusted your money with. They are thieves.

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:02:04 PM

how to bring in myetherwallet?!
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:11:15 PM

Feels like a very promising project. Power has to come more out of natural sources in the future and wind is free and benefitial for the environment, so this has a good market potential! Dev is serious and communication on Telegram is flawless and big community built up. This will fly and I will fly with you!  Roll Eyes

XXXMeN (OP)

MINEX team

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:35:45 AM

Work of the project MINEX temporarily suspended. Waiting good news from nicehash.
At the moment service MININGRIGRENTALS may not meet our needs in volume and price of provided hashrate.

XXXMeN (OP)

MINEX team

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:42:53 AM

how to bring in myetherwallet?!
Here instruction
myetherwallet.github.io

We made a request to add MINEX back in september. There was no response from them.

Please, AVOID YOBIT Exchange, they are scammer, they stole a lot of money from me and my friends.
The Customer support is totally absent, the worst exchange on the net.
I advise Anyone who is trading in YOBIT to move the coins to other exchanges, the first time you have a problem with these scammers you will realize what kind of people you have entrusted your money with. They are thieves.
We are registered on yobit, but are rarely for sale mined coins. We have no problems.
For some reason they did not add MINEX.

EZforME

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:44:19 PM

why the price is going down like that
XXXMeN (OP)

MINEX team

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:48:01 AM

We temporarily stopped work on mining. This is due to fact that Nicehash still does not work. We froze there more than 15 btc. Now we are looking for direct suppliers of hashrate.

XXXMeN (OP)

MINEX team

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:55:00 AM

We usually publish our report on 15th day of each month. Because of hacking nicehash, we stopped working. Moreover, during the hacking of nicehash, we had on our balance sheets 15.81btc. At the moment they are frozen. We are waiting for resumption of work of nicehash. If this does not happen in the near future we will make an announcement about our further plans.

VersusGPU

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:15:20 AM

It seems like nicehash again will return
news
altchiefmaster

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:27:06 AM

Hi dev, do you plan to add more exchanges?!
i think it's will be great to see MINEX in yobit, etherdelta and bittrex,,,,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: