Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:20:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC hitting all time highs  (Read 1540 times)
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:28:33 PM

Sold mine also, when the price was over 35$. I think that it is a bubble and such speculation will end up after August 1st, when it would be decided how bitcoin will behave Smiley

I think the same. LTC will see some more rise in value until August 1st. After that Bitcoin can go either way. Will affect the market a lot, since everything is tied to BTC.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:14:39 PM

theres never been a straight path forward for bitcoin so i don't expect one in the future either, can't see anything but a rough road ahead, so thats going to be a fun ride for litecoin..either way  Grin
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:54:41 PM

The possible renewed action in Litecoin is due the MIT countdown hype, the countdown is a very hypeish thing and speculators love that so we'll see a possible good performance until the countdown is over, by the time the countdown is over we may see a sell the news event.

Im still holding 0 LTC so good look to these that hold.
LamboMoonYacht

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:00:48 PM

The possible renewed action in Litecoin is due the MIT countdown hype, the countdown is a very hypeish thing and speculators love that so we'll see a possible good performance until the countdown is over, by the time the countdown is over we may see a sell the news event.

Im still holding 0 LTC so good look to these that hold.

Everyone knows the MIT thing is fake by now.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:05:06 PM

Sold mine also, when the price was over 35$. I think that it is a bubble and such speculation will end up after August 1st, when it would be decided how bitcoin will behave Smiley

I think the same. LTC will see some more rise in value until August 1st. After that Bitcoin can go either way. Will affect the market a lot, since everything is tied to BTC.
after this settled we will need to accept  the fact that bitcoin still the main basis and with this sudden rising I think downfall and corrections will follow we just needed to be very extra careful with our investment until aug 1. bitcoin or any alts will be depend on what will happen that day.
Almeida

Activity: 196
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:29:30 PM

The LTC haters love to bash it, LTC is a more stable crypto than many, it is the most stable so far in the top 5 marketcap. I only regret not having more of it.

But now yes, correction might come for some irrational reason, because I can't understand why LTc is still below 100.00 usd.
lampix

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:50:51 PM

This will be exciting to see how high LTC can go. Especially with Charlie Lee (creator of LTC) working full time on the project ever since he left Coinbase.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: