Poll
Question: Are You an introvert
yes i am an introvert
no i am an extrovert
maybe
sometimes

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: inrovert voting.  (Read 205 times)
jak3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:07:16 AM

lets see how many introvert users do bitcoin really have till now. ii think there will be a lot and by the way being introvert is not a bad thing , I am a introvert too. if you are an introvert you will most likely love to spend alone of course you can use online. you can have some couple of friends in online but not a are quantity. of Couse you can chat with multiple person but with a specific goal like trading or anything else. if you love skipping friends parties or don't lie much when friends call you for hangouts and you ant to spend time alone doing your favourite things then it is considered as an introvert person. and if you think it is bad then let me tell you introvert users are more concentrated with their work so they do reach success faster. vote if you are introvert or extrovert.
shelly154

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:28:43 AM

Exactly Sometimes
Kaiser72

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:21:03 PM

Yes I am an introvert (98% of the time). 

I moved out of my small Midwest town (population 2900) to Phoenix.  It gets old when everyone needs to know everyone else's business, the political correctness BS drives you nuts.  I go back every 2 years to visit and nothing changes.  It's like going back in time.  Try to explain cryptocurrency to them and they look at you like you have 2 heads. 

This happens everywhere where people can literally just suck the energy right out of you.  Maybe I'm just nutso...  lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: