Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:43:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MAGA] Magacoin - Build the Wall! -- NO PREMINE | NO ICO/CROWDFUND  (Read 17634 times)
magatoshi (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:11:52 AM

Any plans on a discord or slack?
I leave that entirely up to the community to drive and coordinate. Smiley

Hi,

Will there be any bounty campaigns, like twitter one's for example?
Looking forward to see twitter campaigns Smiley
There will be no bounty campaigns, I have expressed my thoughts on that in earlier posts of mine. This is entirely an open community project, everyone is free to contribute.

MAGA
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 11:05:06 AM

www.magacoin.slack.com

StealthDad

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:38:31 PM

remove the www.   it messes it up
schyter

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 05:42:14 PM

MAGA Slack Invite Link
Please Let me know if you want to be Admin.
when you join, my username is maga_300k_holder

https://join.slack.com/t/magacoin/shared_invite/MjE2MDQ0MTk1NjcxLTE1MDA0ODU3NDctZWVkNGIxNWUwYw 

magatoshi (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:28:28 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 05:12:31 PM by magatoshi

Looks good magatoshi!
Now that my weak cpu is no longer viable for mining, what can I do to support the community and the coin?
Thanks! Cheesy

As far as supporting the community and the coin, anything you want to. I have no agenda, other than doing my own part which is continuing development of the coin.

MAGA Slack Invite Link
Please Let me know if you want to be Admin.
when you join, my username is maga_300k_holder

https://join.slack.com/t/magacoin/shared_invite/MjE2MDQ0MTk1NjcxLTE1MDA0ODU3NDctZWVkNGIxNWUwYw
Thanks schyter!

I have added a link to your post in the OP.

MAGA
robin_slood

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:54:46 AM

how's the brickexplorer coming along?
Bob Williams

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:43:06 PM

Hi, have just made a wallet. Pls send free coins AbvRkuQzaZJm6A11PpiXs2LNEX8VymAZ9P  Tongue Tongue Tongue Smiley

If I have some coins I will be motivated to shill this coin on Twitter
megamaga

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:23:09 AM

Hi, I have created a block brick explorer Tongue

https://brickwall.info/

I forked iquidus's explorer, and had to rename blocks to bricks to get it working. Hope you all like it. Smiley

Edit: I also disabled the market data because I didn't see this listed anywhere. When is this going to get listed?
megamaga

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:30:05 AM

Hi, have just made a wallet. Pls send free coins AbvRkuQzaZJm6A11PpiXs2LNEX8VymAZ9P  Tongue Tongue Tongue Smiley

How much do you need? I mined a good amount and can send some over Grin

Looks like someone already sent you 50 MAGA

https://brickwall.info/address/AbvRkuQzaZJm6A11PpiXs2LNEX8VymAZ9P
Bob Williams

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:19:12 AM

How much do you need? I mined a good amount and can send some over Grin

Looks like someone already sent you 50 MAGA

https://brickwall.info/address/AbvRkuQzaZJm6A11PpiXs2LNEX8VymAZ9P

AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!  Grin Grin Smiley Smiley

Thank you to whoever sent the 50  Tongue Tongue Smiley
toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:25:36 AM

Looks like a troll coin. Besides, why is not the OP at least a Member or Full member rank. It has became a trend recently that newbies and Junior members are announcing their new coins/tokens and asking for money through ICO. Surprisingly, so many people participates in them as a result of FOMO.
Bob Williams

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:38:02 AM

Woooooo another 50  Cheesy Cheesy
sushimon

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:21:27 AM

I was too late for the mining, can someone send me some magas?

AQJiiai8yk9g78rbgx4nyrcPfWqm2mAh5c

And any news about this coin?
Seems the dev is silent about it and interest is disappearing?  Huh
magatoshi (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:23:17 AM

Hi, I have created a block brick explorer Tongue

https://brickwall.info/

I forked iquidus's explorer, and had to rename blocks to bricks to get it working. Hope you all like it. Smiley

Edit: I also disabled the market data because I didn't see this listed anywhere. When is this going to get listed?
Very cool! Thanks for this, it looks like you beat me to it.

I'm adding a link to it in the OP.

Looks like a troll coin. Besides, why is not the OP at least a Member or Full member rank. It has became a trend recently that newbies and Junior members are announcing their new coins/tokens and asking for money through ICO. Surprisingly, so many people participates in them as a result of FOMO.
This is meant to be a fun, community coin/project. This coin will not carry out an ICO nor participate in any crowdfunding. Please read through the comment history of this thread to learn more about my thoughts on ICOs, you will learn that they closely resemble your own.

And any news about this coin?
Seems the dev is silent about it and interest is disappearing?  Huh
The coin is alive and kicking, and the wall is getting taller and wider!

On a serious note, I'm currently working on revamping my build environment, so that I am able to quickly compile executables and binaries via automation during new releases. Please understand that this is a side project of mine. Thanks!

MAGA
magatoshi (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:50:11 AM

how's the brickexplorer coming along?
I'm working on forking Bitpay's Bitcore/Insight.js. It's slowly coming along, heh.

If there are any Node developers out there interested in helping out, please post here. Smiley

MAGA
schyter

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 07:01:40 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 01:05:02 PM by schyter

My MAGA wallet just stopped syncing.
Any help?
i have 5 active connections however there is a message at the bottom left corner that says "no brick source available"

EDIT: my MAGA wallet is fully synced now

theosb

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:08:07 PM

New pool available at https://onepool.online/ with 1% pool fee

Just use "-o stratum+tcp://pool.onepool.online:5000 -u <wallet> -p x" on the command line for your miners

I've been mining with sgminer for about 5 hours now @ 1.4MH, it's also in the list and it's marked with shares, but there's still no payout. Checked the wallet and the brick explorer.
I'm using address Ac7z9cgspQgNv7eceUnXiBAE7MpfMHidCH

Any idea?
mktorn

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:12:11 AM

Just use "-o stratum+tcp://pool.onepool.online:5000 -u <wallet> -p x" on the command line for your miners

I've been mining with sgminer for about 5 hours now @ 1.4MH, it's also in the list and it's marked with shares, but there's still no payout. Checked the wallet and the brick explorer.

Any idea?
I see your shares and everything in the pool's database, it is just waiting for the blocks to get enough confirmations to credit the funds to your address and payout. You should start to see the payouts come soon as the blocks should start getting confirmed over the next couple hours.
theosb

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:26:12 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 09:26:45 AM by theosb

Any idea?
I see your shares and everything in the pool's database, it is just waiting for the blocks to get enough confirmations to credit the funds to your address and payout. You should start to see the payouts come soon as the blocks should start getting confirmed over the next couple hours.

Thanks for checking!
Just checked, and there's still no transaction. Neither my address is known in the explorer.
Is the amount not enough yet? How many MAGA is there on my address now?

By the way, I'm a developer, if I can help in displaying the funds, let me know.

EDIT: just received my first transaction. Took some more hours than expected.
mktorn

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:53:47 PM

Any idea?

Thanks for checking!
Just checked, and there's still no transaction. Neither my address is known in the explorer.
Is the amount not enough yet? How many MAGA is there on my address now?

By the way, I'm a developer, if I can help in displaying the funds, let me know.

EDIT: just received my first transaction. Took some more hours than expected.

Ya, when I look at https://brickwall.info/ it seems like bricks are being found slower than expected on the network which is likely delaying confirmation time. At 11AM GMT today there were only 4 bricks for the entire hour followed by a 6 hour gap before the next brick was found. This is a lot slower than the expected 2 minute brick time which is why it took so long to get enough confirmations to pay out. Hopefully the difficulty will readjust and bricks will be found faster again so that payouts can happen quicker.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: