Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think the Ico very risk and big scam
Yes - 26 (41.3%)
No - 37 (58.7%)
Total Voters: 63

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest your money in Ico  (Read 4806 times)
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:17:34 AM

I think that all of the ICO is not a scam. But, some of the ICO is the scam. Already, I have joined some ICO which is successful. And, I made a good profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:33:40 AM

I don't completely agree on not to to invest in ICO because lots of ICO given huge profit i will take example Byteball when its started market 19$ in exchanges then it reached 700$+ its only one example there is lots other. I dont think any other trading platform or shares given this much profit in 6 months.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:39:01 AM

I think that all of the ICO is not a scam. But, some of the ICO is the scam. Already, I have joined some ICO which is successful. And, I made a good profit.
Yes correct but i wouldn't advise anyone to invest much because current situation is strange, people panicking and doing some unpredictable foolishness, so better avoid something if you are not completely sure in your decisions.

Disclaimer: Transition times are always best for enrichment!
arizoo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:46:20 AM

i've profited from ICOs, just do your research and invest wisely...
photonfanatic

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:12:27 AM

If you researched the ICO, and it seemed the general consensus that people liked it, wouldn't the ICO at least be good for a quick pump and dump? Most of the "good" ICO's seem to have a good first day on the market. Or maybe first couple of days. Where the price goes way up just because its the first day/s. Wouldn't a good pump and dump strategy be, buy into an ICO and then sell it at the end of the first day? Just ride that initial wave that you know is coming. On the first day.

Good idea, or bad idea?
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 11:19:04 AM

High risk, but high reward too! You could make ALOT of money from ICOs. You could multiply your money by 800 easily if you're lucky...

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 12:20:33 PM

Not all ICO coins are shit. Just make sure to choose a good coin with a good business model. You can get a big profit in ICO by buying the coin on its early stage where theres a big discount. From the discount rate you already have a profit.

Now the hard part is by waiting the coin to arrive in the exchange site. Once the coin has arrived from the exchange site, dump it immediately. Wait for the next few days until all investors dump their shares. Then rebuy all coins from the dip. Another profit!

Hi Guys,

I would like to share with you guys, never and ever invest your money in Ico because it is very high risk.

My Top Altcoins:

DCR
LTC
XRM
ZEC

why this coins because you can mining and take good profits or hold for long time.

this altcoins are very importation in market cap also will have high cap in near future, invest your money without any risk.

Note: maybe the price too much high but will jump in near future.

good time to buy, good luck for All.

Thanks.

Regards,

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:27:45 PM

High risk, but high reward too! You could make ALOT of money from ICOs. You could multiply your money by 800 easily if you're lucky...

That's why it's interesting, 100$ can easily become +8000$, math is simple here all we need to do is invest in right coin. Risk is high and probably many coins will worth 1 satoshi in the future, look at yobit, they have many coins that worth 1 satoshi with 0 volumes, but some coins are traded for years and even they do not have some high price they are surviving.
Most important thing to look when you ste joining some ICO or buying some coins is to look trade volume, do they have active community and how many people is interested in that coin. Very important thing is what some coin offers and their plans for the future, I don't know much about dev teams, but I always check is there scam accusations against some of them, good dev teams work for their coins, upgrade it all the time, solve the bugs, etc, its good to be part of community like that one and to buy while prices are low, future can bring many surprises, it important to be ready for it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 06:49:00 PM

In my own opinion, I believe it not all the ICO that are scam. Although in as much as I have that believe I will still not advice anyone to invest all of his/her capital in just one ICO or investment. But it will be less risky to spread your capital into different ICO or investment opportunity in other to have a little rest of mind on your investment.
photonfanatic

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:15:46 AM

...but I always check is there scam accusations against some of them...

The rest of what you mentioned in that sentence is usually fairly easy to check out. But allegations of a scam are a bit harder to verify. It looks to me like every single coin that ever existed, has been called a scam and usually in a somewhat believable manner. I'm not saying you can't find out, but it is a bit more difficult.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 05:21:29 AM

I believe in Ico a lot as they always have proper planning if execution. The products they develop or invest in has always got a meaning and i think you should change your thinking against ICO. Many of them are great success in this month only and investing in them is always good way of investing your money.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:24:22 AM

Thanks your info
I thinks coin wwith mining have good i dea! Other may be scam or not, but many .....
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:30:29 AM

absolute
it's scam!

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:33:15 AM

I think most of them are a scam but some coins are not. But still they give profits and that's what matters. As the problem with altcoins is its pump and dump, you can sell the altcoin quickly at pump if you feel the altcoin is not that good. You can also not invest.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:40:05 AM

Hi Guys,

I would like to share with you guys, never and ever invest your money in Ico because it is very high risk.

My Top Altcoins:

DCR
LTC
XRM
ZEC

why this coins because you can mining and take good profits or hold for long time.

this altcoins are very importation in market cap also will have high cap in near future, invest your money without any risk.

Thanks.

Regards,

The user name of the OP (DCR****) showing clearly that he is the fan of the DCR coin or a big holder of the coin DCR , so that he is listed the DCR coin in the  list of the his favourite coin .
Well here honestly I am the successful person who made much profit in DCR and zec coin .
Here op is 100% true , and I agree with him with the risk of ICO investment , because I myself lost money about 2 times in the ico because of the down in the price and second time got scammed ( actually not scam that was lack of information provided by the ico by hmq team ) Actually I withdraw HMQ coin at the ETH address of poloniex exchange but I didn't get my deposit through HMQ coin but after one day they said that don't withdraw at direct address , use only myethwallet .But at the part I already lost my money Sad and only made return of investment about 30% and rest of loss of principal investment .
photonfanatic

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:17:01 AM

Don't most ICO's see a big pump on the first day that they are on the market?

Do most ICO's make a lot of money on the first day they hit the exchange? Because, you can just dump the ICO on the very first day. You would buy into the ICO before it ever hits the market. Then on the first day when the price is way up, you dump it and make a profit.

Is this what happens with most ICO's?

If so, then who really cares if an ICO has a good long term strategy for being successful. All that would matter would be that they were good at hyping up their coin.
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:22:23 AM

Hi Guys,

My Top Altcoins:

DCR
LTC
XRM
ZEC

Thanks.

Regards,

Who are you to tell us what to invest with and why are you so sure that ICO's is a scam? nothing...

And I guess you have a selfish attitude in life that wants to be spoon feed with others money so there is no way that people will believe in you.
You titled this up that ICO is a scam to say what coin should people must invest with is a full of BS so don't be a wanna be trader.

don't ever pull other people for you to go into top of the chain.
andyf

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:29:51 AM

I think you shouldn’t generalize on ICOs, there are good ICOs and bad ICOs. It is true, that most of the ICOs will fail, they won’t deploy a sustainable business model or their final product won’t match the received funds, but investment in one good ICO could easily pay for the other ones and still make a profit. In my opinion the risk/reward ratio seems reasonable, still you shouldn’t do it with the money you need for survival. Smiley
yonghongtang

Activity: 483

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:54:09 AM

Hi Guys,

My Top Altcoins:

DCR
LTC
XRM
ZEC

Thanks.

Regards,

Think about the ICO of NXT, then you know why people invest in ICO.
I have to say , every investment is in risk sir , also your top 4 altcoins , no difference.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:04:29 AM

Here we must consider more thoroughly. And required mutual cooperation.
Indeed the negative nature of the ICO caused by the many people who are selfish  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: