Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Archived  (Read 17283 times)
fouzi124

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:20:05 PM

RSGPcoin has been added to coinmarketcap! Smiley

you should give bounties for that lol Tongue Tongue
ken thung

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:02:21 AM

Wow ... almost 200% skyrocket this evening, so far I remain sure with the growth of the community here.
already on the right track lives waiting for the time to be the biggest ... Grin Grin Grin
Thank's & good work dev..
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:32:00 AM

We have Been added to coinmarketcap! Smiley

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rsgpcoin/
and prize amazing 0.01019999 btc

RSGP will be 0.10 btc soon, hold your coin

DashS

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:19:09 PM

Wow ... almost 200% skyrocket this evening, so far I remain sure with the growth of the community here.
already on the right track lives waiting for the time to be the biggest ... Grin Grin Grin

I'm very surprised with the price. I sold my airdropped coins on Yobit and now I regret my actions Sad

Interesting, what the price will be in future.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
KurtCobain

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:20:48 PM

I would like to welcome the folks that hopped on when we listed on coinmarketcap.  This coin is destined to be a hit.  In the 3 years that I've been in crypto, I have never seen such an active community.  The dev is almost always in slack.  RSGP has an actual purpose!  We are on track, and I must say this coin is a SLEEPING GIANT.  This isn't one of those promise the world and deliver nothing coins that everyone is getting scammed by these days.  This is a real project that will take time to hit the .2-.3BTC each target I think that it's well capable of reaching, but I enjoy spending time in slack chatting with the community, so it's a real pleasure to invest with you guys.

-Kurt
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:47:43 PM

I'm very surprised with the price. I sold my airdropped coins on Yobit and now I regret my actions Sad

I do see this coin been valued around 1 btc per 1 RSGP because it has a very low supply and a very low POS per year with less than 5000 coin in circulations at present.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mlord10

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:54:07 PM

I do see this coin been valued around 1 btc per 1 RSGP because it has a very low supply and a very low POS per year with less than 5000 coin in circulations at present.
There are only 2149 current supply and less than 30 added per year.
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:18:33 PM

We have Been added to coinmarketcap! Smiley

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rsgpcoin/

It doesn't say the actual marketcap though. I guess there is some confusion about the actual supply and the circulating supply.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:24:23 PM

RSGP coins are currently bouncing, maybe one day will be the same as KNC coins, my prediction price of this coin will touch the price of 0.02 BTC. Hopefully this coin project will be successful and continue to soar up to 1 BTC
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:47:55 PM

There are so few in this ecosystem that have the chance to reach the peaks of 1=1BTC, and I'm very thankful to have found one and got in at the depot instead of way down the tracks where others will clamor to hop aboard our train.
CrowdConscious

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 02:06:13 AM

Welcome To RSGPcoin here we will discuss Development, Market Price, Troubleshooting and anything else related to RSGPcoin!

Even More News: We are now listed on Yobit under the ticker RSGP. https://yobit.net/en/trade/RSGP/BTC

NEWS: We are now listed on: https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-RSGP.htm

INFO:
Algorithm: SCRYPT
Mining: Strictly POS
Reward: 5% Interest Annually
Supply: 2147 (Runescape related  Grin)
Total coin supply: Unnecessary, will take longer to reach then earth will be around but it is 420K just like KNC. Smiley
Transaction Maturity: 2 Confirmations
Stake Maturity: 4 Confirmations
Time before coins are mature and able to stake: 1 Hour
RPC port: 19530
P2P port: 19529

Rollout/Release Plans:
The rollout/Release will begin with me mining the 2147 coins which is currently ongoing, after these coins are mined they will be divided and given away as described below starting as soon as this is posted and all coins mined:
PLEASE NOTE: Giveaway Will be done through BCT Private Messages and twitter ONLY, Do NOT post address's in this thread, we ABIDE by all BCT rules!

Coins held by Dev team: 429.4 (Ensures security of the network and fast stake times, most of these will likely never be sold as we ourselves plan to buy coins off the market as individuals.)

Coins Given away/airdropped: 1100-1400 (users will be given between 5 and 15 coins, the amount will be randomly generated between those numbers.)

Coins for Bounties: 200-400

Coins+OSRS mills held for exchange services: 317.6Coins/317.6M OSRS (The dev team will/has purchase this gold but if a user wants to contact us and exchange in game gold for RSGPcoins at a rate of 1M:1Coin we are open to offers just to help us get our RS inventory off the ground, but this is not a big deal and more an offer to early investors to become whales.)

BOUNTIES

Create a Block Explorer/Host one for us: 50RSGPCOIN + 0.03 Bitcoin (You can either provide the files for me to upload or host it yourself and we can discuss server costs.)

Advertise our coin in runescape with picture proof of you being around people: 3 Coins (Limited to first 20 users)

Follow Us on twitter and retweet one of our Tweets: 2 coins (Limited to first 20 users)

List us on your Exchange/Get us listed on yobit or c-cex: 50Coins (limited to two exchanges)

Own 1 or more KingNcoin: 2Coins (limited to first 25 users)

Request our addition to coinmarketcap with picture proof: 2coins (Limited to first 20 users)

ROADMAP

This is in no specific Order:
1. Release wallets, Source and Daemon.
2. Distribute Coins and Bounties.
3. Release/Purchase/Receive an Explorer for the public.
4. Start lobbying for addition to an exchange(s).
5. Get our Exchange Service running. (HIGH PRIORITY)
6. Build a Strong Community
7. Dev Will buyback coins
8. Build a large inventory of gold on OSRS/RS3 to process large orders.
10. Create/Merge The KNC and RSGP slack groups
11. Look into providing trading services for more games.
12. Look into building a better website for commerce instead of livechat.

Links
Linux Wallet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wy9bppuq5fyyqgf/rsgpcoin-qt-linux.tar.gz?dl=1
Window Wallet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jnt6af5hpvgz74p/rsgpcoin-qt-windows.zip?dl=1
Daemon Wallet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c0p9kq25lgg6yst/rsgpcoin-daemon-linux.tar.gz?dl=1)
Paper Wallet: paperwallet.rsgpcoin.com/index.html?currency=RSGPcoin
Social Media: https://twitter.com/RSGPcoin
Site: RSGPcoin.com
Exchange 1: https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-RSGP.htm
Explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/rsgp/#
Github/Source: https://github.com/ulandort/RSGPRepo

How The Exchange service will work
The main feature and highlight of this coin will be our Exchange service with runescape GP, We will have a live chat up on our site where users will be able to trade us directly from OSRS To RSGPcoin or RSGPcoin to OSRS, We will also accept RS3 gold at whatever the going swap rate is but would prefer OSRS.

As we get onto more exchanges and hopefully we manage to get on yobit we will be able to accept yovi codes or some other exchange with a similar feature and be able to do instant trades with you without having to wait for a confirmation.
The pricing will likely start with 1RSGP being worth 0.25M OSRS which any of you who got free coins can redeem, This will go up considerably I would expect within the first week after hitting an exchange and surpass 1M:1RSGP i would expect. After a week or two of making sure things run smoothly we will change the swap rate to whatever the current price of the coin is, so if 1M OSRS gold was worth 2$ and 1 RSGP coin is worth 8$ you could get around 3.8-4M, we will likely take a small fee(Under 10%) To conduct these trades at first considering many people will receive free coins and cash them out for gold quick.

Note about exchange services: On days where the price of the coin changes more then 20% Buy/sell rates will lag a bit behind to ensure the dev team does not get burnt, as time goes on i expect the price range of the coin to smooth out.

Brief Background on Dev (Yes I use this Description on all my coins, it fits them, don't like it? move on!)
Hey, my name is Kingn56 and I have been involved in crypto since late 2012, Being just a young teenager when bitcoin really started to make its mark on this planet, I was told about bitcoin and was intrigued to purchase some, over the years I have made plenty of stupid mistakes in crypto that have lead to me learning good life lessons, For the past year or two me and a few colleagues have been questioning as to whether or not now would be a good time for us to start launching some of the coins and ideas we had, well as you might have guessed we decided the time was now. With all the ICOs out here and the scammers I though it would be neat to launch a coin with a usecase/feature in a airdrop/give away like fashion and see where it takes us! We have a good team of people behind our coins and expect us to stick around as long as you guys do! Smiley

Our unique connection with KingN Coin[KNC]
With me being the dev of KingnCoin and not wanting to raise any type of fears with me and my team operating two coins at once(Which we can do fine and if you doubt us we will prove you wrong) I have come up with a few ideas to connect the two coins together.

- anyone who can prove to me they hold KNC will automatically be given 2RSGP plus any coins they would get from the give away. (This bounty will continue A bit longer then the giveaway)
- Anyone who is interested can swap 1KNC:10RSGP For an extremely limited time
- All profits generated regardless of which coin will be divided evenly and put back into both coins.
- Users will be able to receive a 10% Discount and or 10% extra OSRS gold while exchanging if they prove they own 1+KNC
- Eventually I would like to see a KNC/RSGP Trading pair but that will be in the future.
- I will make sure to do Cross Promotion for both coins and if one takes off in price I will make sure not to leave anyone involved in the other behind.
- I will gladly add any more features that could connect the two coins if you have any ideas. Smiley
- Any profits generated off of RSGP Exchanging will be used to buy back both coins. Smiley

I want to make sure that no KNC or RSGP investors get freaked out by us operating two separate cryptos, but i can assure you it is NOT a problem, we have more then 6 people under the akacia nation banner all ready to help out when and where they are needed, I can assure you this only means good things for the future of KNC and everything for the foreseeable future(6months+ is already planned out for both chains!). If you have an concerns do not hesitate to contact us, we are fully prepare to operate a some what decentralized kingdom. Smiley

People Involved:
Lead Developer/Creato/Investor: KingN56
Community Manager 1: Position Filled, Currently Remaining anonymous
Community manager 2: Position Filled, Currently Remaining anonymous
Community Manager 3: Looking for hard working passionate person to help us build a community.

Have a close friend who has BILLIONS of Runescape gold...Party Hats, Santas, H'ween Masks xDDDDDDD
Noticed you need some RS gold - he might be interested in playing a role here as he got in a bad motorcycle accident and had his legs lose sense...this would be something really cool to get him making money again. DM me please.

edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:43:20 AM

The only suggestion that i can give anybody that is taking a look at RSGP thread is to buy more and more because the price will soon upshot and it shall be too late to buy for cheap.

Buying RSGP at 0.03 btc is cheap but getting it at the current price https://yobit.net/en/trade/RSGP/BTC is an opportunity that you should not try to miss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
vikingchild

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:47:45 AM

I missed this one up until now for some reason... This actually sounds pretty good to me, although I do have to say that I am personally not a huge fan of scrypt mining, but each to their own taste right Wink
akamy789

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:58:08 AM

Coins Given away/airdropped: 1100-1400?What's the drop rule for this coin? May I join you?
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:28:04 PM

Coins Given away/airdropped: 1100-1400?What's the drop rule for this coin? May I join you?

Coin Airdropped already over

PewPewGoesTheDuck

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:16:59 PM

Went to download the wallet and dropbox is giving a restricted content error. Any chance dev can post somewhere else?
SHawk

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:43:14 PM

Coin air drop is already over and as concerned the questions about the rules of distributions, the dev set some margins between each member level; the member level receives between 3-5 rsgp, sr. members receives between 7-15 rsgp.

Though there is not table that shows that the dev have distributed the claimed amount but he had indeed payed the people that applied as at when due.
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:01:49 AM

Went to download the wallet and dropbox is giving a restricted content error. Any chance dev can post somewhere else?

https://mega.nz/#!xKhT3LQa!lKgyncFR3aaKmSdFZb9l5fb13Wdhh8xxwP5vULKIwgo
viljy

Activity: 1806
Merit: 957

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:09:57 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 10:21:43 AM by viljy

Sent coins 2 hours there is no confirmation. Blocks appeared, there are no confirmations. The coins have disappeared. Why are blocks so rare and how to return coins? -rescan, -repairwallet is useless. Now the purse shows more coins than it was.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:38:54 AM

Sent coins 2 hours there is no confirmation. Blocks appeared, there are no confirmations. The coins have disappeared. Why are blocks so rare and how to return coins? -rescan, -repairwallet is useless. Now the purse shows more coins than it was.

Just be patient, this often happens to almost everybody that have transferred the coin from RSGP wallet to the yobit wallet, your transactions is already accepted by the network you will need to wait for the yobit wallet to accepts it and keep in mind that there are many people trying to send their coin right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: