Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market  (Read 60345 times)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:20:10 AM

I really hope my big MSP bag will change my life in the next bull run and i don't really care if it starts in this or the next year. Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
linhmax

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:39:45 PM

crypto goes into the micro BIC and BIC section which is not subject to such reductions
BIC stands for bénéfices industriels et commerciaux
bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:16:09 PM

i may not win the trading tournament..... or the refferal bonus...... and i may not even have a few stickers or slippers for my efforts.....
but at least i killed time at work
panagot

Activity: 577
Merit: 314

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:53:55 PM

Their latest update:

WEEKLY COMMUNITY UPDATE |  Week 30

#1. Update re: Financial License - By early next week we should have a board resolution so that we can move forward with the license as planned (formality). As explained previously, the issue was that the Dutch government isn't providing any criminal record extracts which is required by the Estonian authorities for each board member.

I'll step down temporarily from the function (while remaining with Mothership as employee) until the Dutch authorities come to their senses. Case currently lies with the EU comission as an official complaint and they've already agreed to seek for a resolution with the Dutch government, acknowleding the issue.

#2. Token utility; I'm aware I've mentioned working on the token page and clearing up the confusion here; you can be sure we will adhere to the token utilities as outlined in the whitepaper unless otherwise agreed upon and communicated - which we haven't as of yet. We're looking into ways on how the token utility could be improved, but there's a lot of legal requirements involved here that makes it impossible for me to communicate it prior to sorting out the legal situation of what we're trying to accomplish with the MSP token.

#3. We will kickstart the podcast in 1 month from now (apprx. 1 September). It doesn't have a priority compared to the more important elements as developing the product, legal & banking. But are working on it and have outlined in the post here what the podcast will be all about: https://blog.mothership.cx/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-upcoming-podcast-series-by-mothership-1d416e05c256

#4. Trading tournament and product progress; Unfortunately I can't communicate these timelines without having full approval from the product team and confidence that the timelines we mention can be kept. The moment I do, I'll obviously not withold this information from you and I'd be more than happy to share.

#5. Market making / liquidity & adding coins; We will share this information later and closer towards the product launch.

#6. We're happy to welcome Alexei to the product team as software engineer! Alexei is from Estonia and will be joining us in the office from next week onwards. We've extended offers to two more developers and have contracted a kick-ass development team to help out the team.

#7. This past week, we've had 2 in-person meetings with banks. One of the banks has opened the accounts, the other one has mentioned they don't foresee any risks in opening said account within the next few weeks (we had to visit for in-person identification). There are however a few outstanding questions with them as to our KYC requirements which we are confident to get cleared. The payment gateway we've previously mentioned is still reviewing our case unfortunately, I've followed up with them this week and they mentioned to have escalated the case.

Either way, good progress on this front. We need multiple accounts in various EU jurisdictions to operate the fiat onramps, as otherwise our risk would be too high. If one country changes their legal situation around cryptocurrencies, making local banks even more wary of the situation, we run the risk of getting our operations shut down. Therefore it takes a lot of time and effort opening accounts in multiple EU jurisdictions to ensure we can provide these services in the near future.

Provide a little Bitcoin with bitfortip.com to give the incentive for people to search for you online in order to win the bitcoin reward.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:42:08 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 01:57:55 PM by Bowtiesarecool

i may not win the trading tournament..... or the refferal bonus...... and i may not even have a few stickers or slippers for my efforts.....
but at least i killed time at work
Welcome to the mothership. Best channel to try and pretend you're doing something meaningful other than counting down the clock.
Next to Malta, Estonia is becoming my favorite crypto destination at this rate
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:38:09 PM

I sold my MSP tokens! I'll be waiting for greater clarity in the exchange launch and the verification of my KYC! Unfortunately, good things won't happen in the next couple of months! I've been holdler for 11 months, unfortunately, things did not go the way I imagined! Other tokens also disappoint, as well as some cryptocurrencies, unfortunately, things are more difficult than before, no one will pay more expensive than you.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:23:59 PM

Everything you need to know about the upcoming podcast series by Mothership
We’re currently in the process of recording the upcoming Podcast produced by Mothership, but what is it exactly and why did we come up with this idea? Today’s post will go into the exact reasons as to why we are working on such an initiative.
https://blog.mothership.cx/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-upcoming-podcast-series-by-mothership-1d416e05c256

Buzhou

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

When will MSP launch its exchange? Tokens are cheap, maybe I'll buy some... Is something late?
m4tsby

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

late is an understatement my bro.
this is no longer going to launch. its just a distributed podcast platform and that is late.
1 MSP = 1 PEPE and that is good enough for us.
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

Mothership Monthly Update — August 2018
All the latest updates that happened in August 2018 at Mothership
https://blog.mothership.cx/mothership-monthly-update-august-2018-173475b4a38b

August has marked another significant month for the Mothership team: we moved to a new office, had steady progress on Legal & Banking matters, teamed up with KPMG to ensure accurate historical trading data for accounting, improved Customer Success collaboration with the tech team and we are launching our new community platform this week!
liljsbach

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:42:10 PM

Copied from the lounge Q&A thread. It probably shows best the state of this shitcoin.

Hello team. First of all, before moving to my questions, I’d like to congratulate team on building this website. I’m glad that we finally have a platform for serious, factual discussions about the project unlike the Telegram chat where one can easily get harassed or banned for asking questions. I’m more than sure that there’s a bright future for the project. My questions are as follows.

1.    What is nature of the recently announced “partnership” of MSP with KPMG? I can’t find any confirmation of the said partnership on KPMG side. Did you solely ask KPMG to provide you with their auditing services and called it a “partnership”?

2.    On May 2, a buyback of 285.4351ETH (~$214076.32 back then) worth MSP tokens on Cryptopia and HitBTC was announced. These funds were gone soon after this date, as can everyone check by searching the buyback ETH wallet. This caused a major movement of MSP token price. Some time after the announcement it was announced that the buyback is complete and you have burned all tokens according to the initial announcement. However, you never provided the community with the address of the wallet were the burn had happened and never answered further questions about the burn. While I truly believe that you were just too busy with development of a quality product and forgot to post it, could you just for a sake of transparency provide us with the address where the burn had happened in May as you announced? To the best of my knowledge a burn of ETH tokens (just like MSP) is as simple as sending coins to null (0x…) address, so it’ll be the easiest way to answer all the burning questions about the burn.

3.    Do you plan to hire a competent project manager in the near future, as it can be guessed that constantly missed deadlines (it’s fourth time in a row, as far as I can remember- a good few months overdue) are signs of bad project management policies?

4.    Next question relates to the recent problems of Dylan Damsma with providing a proof to the Estonian government that he hasn’t committed any crimes. As this effectively have been blocking Mothership with getting licenses for weeks already, could you tell us what was the reason to make a Chief Growth Officer and a very recent addition to the team a boardmember of the project? Do you have any “plan B” for the project in the case if he still won’t be able to provide the proof?

5.    Could you comment in what ways do you plan to compete with Binance and other exchange now, as more and more of them succeed in obtaining official Fiat trading licenses from respective governments over Europe, Asia and North America?

6.    I remember vividly that a few first months of the project development were concentrated on the ICO platform Genesis. It was supposed to give MSP token holders direct benefits for participating in ICOs hosted on it. Last year the CEO and cofounder of Mothership - Arseniy Zarechnev - announced that Mothership is having negotiations with several promising projects to launch their ICOs on Genesis. The only ICO that took place was a befriended Estonian project Consensus.ai and the Genesis platform is completely gone at the time of writing this post without any registration form available for projects that could be interested in getting involved (there used to be such a form on the Genesis website). What happened with the said projects that Arseniy was negotiating with? Is the platform completely abandoned despite the months long efforts to build it?

7.    When can we expect token utilities to be revealed?

8.    Forgive me this last, a bit lighthearted question. Will we be able to post these funny MSP pictures on Mothership longue - LOL! :slight_smile:

I am sure that there’s no such thing as a hard question for this wonderful team, so I look forward to hearing your answers together with the whole community!
5thangel

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:37:58 AM

August has marked another significant month for the Mothership team: we moved to a new office, had steady progress on Legal & Banking matters, teamed up with KPMG to ensure accurate historical trading data for accounting, improved Customer Success collaboration with the tech team and we are launching our new community platform this week!
There has been great progress in the technical sense of the project!
But where is the exchange? Without this, MSP will hardly appreciate!
The current market price is reflecting precisely this...
There is solidity in the things presented so far, but without valuations, since there is no product delivered.

At this point is better to wait for the bear market to cool off... more exchanges won't make any difference on volume while all crypto is going slowly down. Cry
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

Mothership Monthly Update — September 2018
https://blog.mothership.cx/mothership-monthly-update-september-2018-7be78121ce82

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:12:10 AM

Mothership was and still is a promising project but they have been taking too much time to release a working product. I wonder why is that besides the legal procedures they have to follow up of course. It's been somewhat stable even in the worse dumps the market have been experiencing but anyways it's very cheap right now.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

Mothership was and still is a promising project but they have been taking too much time to release a working product. I wonder why is that besides the legal procedures they have to follow up of course. It's been somewhat stable even in the worse dumps the market have been experiencing but anyways it's very cheap right now.
They're not the only ones who delayed the hype material.
There's no point in releasing any major news in a bear market.

Tables have turned, expect the unexpected, soon.
5thangel

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 06:25:10 AM

They're not the only ones who delayed the hype material.
There's no point in releasing any major news in a bear market.

Tables have turned, expect the unexpected, soon.

Yep, Same as many other projects these days... as long as development going on and the team is busy we can wait a bit more.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

I don't know what was the price of token during initial coin offering but I looked at market history yet. It saw peak time in last bull run like every other market based on speculation only. After correction current price looks good for entry but I will be digging in for more to have clear points and things to see where it is standing now. There is mixed up of opinions I will take a look at development side next.
slomski007

Activity: 16
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:05:13 PM

the most recent update:

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/DbyntQKV1C
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

Adjustments to Mothership Communication Strategy
Mothership’s new communication channels: Monthly Bagholder Update, Blockfolio — Signal and more.
https://blog.mothership.cx/adjustments-to-mothership-communication-strategy-aff0f267f0d3
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:51:44 AM

When will the exchange be in operation? Can people still believe Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: