Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:49:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market  (Read 60349 times)
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:51:47 PM

I knew this project a few weeks ago and suddenly I discovered that Mothership can become a great new soon, is it amazing the work that was done and the care of delivering a good product when we will have the exchange?
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:59:25 PM

I knew this project a few weeks ago and suddenly I discovered that Mothership can become a great new soon, is it amazing the work that was done and the care of delivering a good product when we will have the exchange?

This should be one to watch next year, they have so much planned. It's a shame that it isn't really a project that gets community attention, but all the info can be found on their official website and of course on the blog, twitter etc.

Not sure about the exchange yet, ICO platform just launched. They will be busy with this I imagine. Just keep an eye on the blog for further updates.

It's brilliant because they check out each and every new ICO before hosting it. So we don't have to worry so much if we want to invest. The token isn't just a useless token, it has value when investing in an ICO and for use with the exchange

The best part, they will buy back half their tokens at a later date and burn them. Adding further value to the tokens we hold.
see8hjj

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

This should be one to watch next year, they have so much planned. It's a shame that it isn't really a project that gets community attention, but all the info can be found on their official website and of course on the blog, twitter etc.

Not sure about the exchange yet, ICO platform just launched. They will be busy with this I imagine. Just keep an eye on the blog for further updates.

It's brilliant because they check out each and every new ICO before hosting it. So we don't have to worry so much if we want to invest. The token isn't just a useless token, it has value when investing in an ICO and for use with the exchange

The best part, they will buy back half their tokens at a later date and burn them. Adding further value to the tokens we hold.

I hope they can get more potential customers for ICOs than parts of Eastern Europe and Belgium, although I suppose this E-residency program will slowly expand around the world, especially in South Korea.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:01:42 AM

For sure Mothership will be one of the biggest projects in 2018! It is worthy of being among the top 10 coinmkartecap. Smiley

Top 10?! Let's not get ahead of ourselves here... Top 11 for sure Smiley

Lol, who gives more?Someone will say top 9 ???It's all jokes, but MSP has potential if team will be able to deliver all in time Wink
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:17:07 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 08:00:48 PM by TheCrimsonFucker

For sure Mothership will be one of the biggest projects in 2018! It is worthy of being among the top 10 coinmkartecap. Smiley

Top 10?! Let's not get ahead of ourselves here... Top 11 for sure Smiley

Lol, who gives more?Someone will say top 9 ???It's all jokes, but MSP has potential if team will be able to deliver all in time Wink
It depends, but the real potential of Mothership is undeniable and everyone knows this, for many people it's the best thing of 2018, I'm cautious about it, but see this XPD that valued 2500%
DutchCoiner

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:59:52 AM

If you guys want to make a realistic expectation, look at BNB (Binance Coin)
Binance coin was 10 million usd market cap, just like MSP was a few months ago.
---> Now Binance coin has 250 million usd market cap.

m4tsby

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:11:47 PM

like this project but whoa its going to be awhile before any investors see profits. oversold to the max.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:54:13 PM

like this project but whoa its going to be awhile before any investors see profits. oversold to the max.

Well then you know what you gotta do? Don't stop believing....hold on to that MSP Wink (I know I am going to for another few months at minimum)

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:09:52 AM

wow this is completely rekt, the "og" people were shilling this so hard on twitter at the top, made me so sospicious... and i was right
Highspeed123

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:43:59 AM

wow this is completely rekt, the "og" people were shilling this so hard on twitter at the top, made me so sospicious... and i was right

What are you talking about? It's holding its value pretty well considering what's happening to other alts at the moment. It's only the mammoth rise of BTC having such an effect.  This is a sleeping giant of a project and they are working on some great things, it's just waiting for news. They are hosting their first ICO on the platform and the exchange should not be too far away.

You're not right until proven right, to find out you'll have to wait as it's a long term project.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:05:08 AM

lol ... you are so funny my friend. You are better off just quitting crypto or you will lose money. Looks like you never seen what means ^^completely rekt^^ in crypto. Grin
NoMar02

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:07:07 PM

This is one of the altcoins I find has great potential.

I fully support this project, Go Estonia.
Highspeed123

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:11:54 PM

This is one of the altcoins I find has great potential.

I fully support this project, Go Estonia.

It is a sleeping giant of a project. Once the MSP team unleash some of the things they are working on, we could well see one of the most exciting projects of 2018. I am looking forward to checking out the exchange when it is launched.
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:04:16 AM

damn right fella Smiley hodl no doubts in team this will be huge cant wait for exchange.Cheers!
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:36:41 PM

http://uk.businessinsider.com/estonia-freeze-e-residency-id-cards-id-theft-2017-11

This could be quite a setback for Mothership
NoMar02

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:11:00 PM

Just for info this should be not an issue once you update to a new security certificate.
After these news, there was a huge spike people performing ID card related operations, hence services were overwhelmed.

However the peak time is now over, therefore update should be done under 10 minutes.
chinchs

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:38:05 PM

That is "old news"
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

Just for info this should be not an issue once you update to a new security certificate.
After these news, there was a huge spike people performing ID card related operations, hence services were overwhelmed.

However the peak time is now over, therefore update should be done under 10 minutes.

Good to hear Smiley Considered investing till I read the article.

Might considered getting in again as the price is low. Little worried why this thread is not more popular. Reddit is also kind a quiet.

Where can you get most updates these days and some discussion regarding MSP?

@chinschs old news for crypto Smiley
chinchs

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:19:04 PM

Might considered getting in again as the price is low. Little worried why this thread is not more popular. Reddit is also kind a quiet.

You can join Discord (this is the last update posted there https://paper.dropbox.com/doc/Quick-update-December-9th-k07LA6ETgSfZf00h22ScZ?_tk=share_copylink), not much to share as Devs are preparing the launch of their first ICO.

"@chinschs old news for crypto Smiley" yeap, I saw this a month ago, so I guess a lot of ppl saw it too and if it can impact the price, it already did it.
NoMar02

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:16:27 PM

You can join Discord (this is the last update posted there https://paper.dropbox.com/doc/Quick-update-December-9th-k07LA6ETgSfZf00h22ScZ?_tk=share_copylink), not much to share as Devs are preparing the launch of their first ICO.

"@chinschs old news for crypto Smiley" yeap, I saw this a month ago, so I guess a lot of ppl saw it too and if it can impact the price, it already did it.

Thanks for sharing the latest, I will also join Mothership Discord channel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: