Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT COIN IS WORTH HOLDING FOR ATLEAST A YEAR FROM NOW?  (Read 6666 times)
FromTheStars

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:27:53 PM

GNT is promising and I like sia as well. WAVES is a good to pick up as well.
joshvdk

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:33:03 PM

Viacoin
Lunyr
Zcoin
smallcap coins with big potential great teams alot of updates DYOR

iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:43:58 PM

i think PLR, PPT, VERI, IOTA
vatived22 (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:10:27 AM

Viacoin
Lunyr
Zcoin

I like the idea of small cap with big potential. That would be a bigger risk, but the reward can be great

joshvdk

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:56:26 AM

Viacoin
Lunyr
Zcoin

I like the idea of small cap with big potential. That would be a bigger risk, but the reward can be great
If you want your money x2-x3 invest purely in top10-20 coins the real gains are in the hidden gems these days in my opinion not saying that x2 or x3 your money isn't alot but I think if you want to hit it big smallcap coins with good ideas active dev teams and solid development are the way to go and HODL that shit

Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:13:26 AM

Waves and Iconomi seems good.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:41:36 AM

i will say waves is the best to hold for long time you can check there is lots of ICO happening based on Waves after Ethereum erc20,23 tokens waves is used and also NEM/Xem also having very good potential.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:04:29 AM

OmiseGO [OMG]

Blah blah
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:53:06 AM

Viacoin
Lunyr
Zcoin

If you want your money x2-x3 invest purely in top10-20 coins the real gains are in the hidden gems these days in my opinion not saying that x2 or x3 your money isn't alot but I think if you want to hit it big smallcap coins with good ideas active dev teams and solid development are the way to go and HODL that shit
Potential of Zcoin and Lunyr I know, very well and road map very promising. Zcoin in next time will use MTP for mining, maybe in November or December 2017, this protocol will using in system Zcoin and the price of Zcoin in that time will increasing many more now
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:02:11 AM

I completely agree with Zcoin.

The Zcoin has a very big potential, no doubt! It is the most innovative and anonymous technology in crypto currencies.

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Miner4ever

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:06:24 AM

That is easy, ethereum, coin with bigest potential
3DesTeam

Activity: 158

3DES - Slicing as fast as possible

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:43:02 AM

ETC
SC
SYS
BURST
BELA
AMP
DCR
TRST
WINGS
GBYTE
RNS
XVG
CXT

vatived22 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:21:27 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 09:54:37 PM by vatived22

Viacoin
Lunyr
Zcoin

Lunyr seem to be doing some nice killings!!! today at $23 I think NEBLIO has a huge potential for a great ROI. The ICO is currently taking place and i bet this might be the next STRATIS success story. Check it out https://nebl.io/?raf=ref7959264

vatived22 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:54:02 PM

I did invest in stratis, Antshares (NEO), Iconomi, Tenx, Status and all these investment have given a good return to me. One of the most promising project right now is NEBLIO. The reasons why i will be investing on it is 1. They are building blockchain for enterprises just like stratis, the primary difference is that they do not focused solely on C# just as Stratis does, but on multiple language. 2. they aim to make their platform very simple to use. 3. Their ICO is very user investor friendly, all token are given to investors and token not sold will be burnt, certainly a first of its kind to allocated all token to investors, even the founders invest in the ICO just like everyone else. It is my believe that this project if listed on bittrex will easily sit at 100X within 6 months, just my prediction. To join their ICO which will end in 6 days https://nebl.io/?raf=ref7959264

jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:05:24 PM

Definitely AiCoin. Worth holding for as long as it exists. It trades the leading 10 coins with a Machine Learning bot, which gets better the more data it collects, e.g. it gets better over time. ML also has a strong tendency to avoid risks, so the potential draw-down is considerably lower than any manual trading or traditional trading bot would achieve. Half of the profits go to ICO and start-up investments, which are medium and long-term investments.
Either way, the longer you hold this coin the better, and after the ICO finishes the price on exchanges will most likely always be higher than the current portfolio value, so it's best to get in early to avoid paying a premium for anticipated profits.
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:01:58 PM

I have personally regretted selling my STRATIS at $0.3 cent, even though i was lucky to enter into its ICO and had about 55,000 strat as at then. While i sold all my coins at profit at more than 10x, i would have made about 1,000X should i have hodl, with stratis at a time hitting $10. That would have given me a $550,000 from an investment of about $400.

Having learnt from this experience do you think any already listed coin or upcoing ICO has the potential of replicating such STRATIS success story? If you are to Hodl for atleast a year which coin would you hodl and why?

Thanks
For me, based on today's rate, i will hold on bitcoin. As we can see, bitcoin's price is still increasing continuously. And if this happens continuously within a year, then the bitcoin i hold today will be of huge amount in that day. And if you will observe, there's no signs of problem in bitcoin community, instead, more and more people getting more interested with bitcoin, providing more support to it that makes it more stable cryptocurrency. This is why i have guts to hold an amount of bitcoin in my wallet

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
vatived22 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:20:35 PM

I recommend that if you have the opportunity to invest in: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash, Minexcoin.
Of course the first one on the list is Bitcoin.
I estimate that over one year the price of a Bitcoin will exceed $ 5,000
Good luck!

This is not up to a year but this is one of the best advise. Minexcoin was a killer so also is BTC and ETH. You really have a great insight

vatived22 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:22:00 PM

Litecoin / AntShares / XRP / Monero / ZEC / ZCL / ZEN / Bancor and wait for PAY (not there at the moment!)

Antshares (NEO) was a killer definately

vatived22 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:29:06 PM

I have personally regretted selling my STRATIS at $0.3 cent, even though i was lucky to enter into its ICO and had about 55,000 strat as at then. While i sold all my coins at profit at more than 10x, i would have made about 1,000X should i have hodl, with stratis at a time hitting $10. That would have given me a $550,000 from an investment of about $400.

Having learnt from this experience do you think any already listed coin or upcoing ICO has the potential of replicating such STRATIS success story? If you are to Hodl for atleast a year which coin would you hodl and why?

Thanks

Who knows what coin is going to able to pull a STRAT success story? the STRAT was a really incredible uprise, because it went under the radar. So you have to focus on interesting projects that are under the radar. If you buy something that is incredibly hyped, you end up buying a coin that will underperform (for example Bancor).

If you end up buying the right coin you can retire in a year, the thought task is finding the good project that's under the radar.

Its funny to see the changes that has happened not even up to a year. We have seen incredible run for new ICO. One of which has almost replicated stratis success story such as NEBLIO, BINANCE, KUCOIN, WABI etc. alot of X's lets see what 2018 has in store for cyrpto

vatived22 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:34:27 PM

tezos will be great to invest to, as they get so much money now to hire very talented person around the world

Its a pity that Tezos collected such an amount of money and yet no working product in almost a year now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: