Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:45:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT COIN IS WORTH HOLDING FOR ATLEAST A YEAR FROM NOW?  (Read 6669 times)
heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:57:07 AM

Elecrtoneum, Stellar, Tron, and Verge. these coins will surely rise among the rest. these coins have a solid and reputable teams and posting an update from time to time on their progress. they really are working hard.

I agree about Stellar, and Electroneum, but tron and verge?

Came on, you are just trying to shill both coins and they both are the real shit in form of coins, the dev's are big liars.. They are a waste of time.

buffalobkhn

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:58:19 AM

XMY________________> go Roll Eyes
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

Apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum i choose Raiblocks, NEO, Elixir, Spectrecoin, Electroneum, Experience Points, INS Ecosystem, Komodo, Bitcore, BitcoinZ and DeepBrain Chain. Still looking for another promisable altcoin but so far i'm quite confident with my choices.
Darkslix

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:19:16 AM

i think that DeepOnion will blow  Your mind  when it start to rise on the charts , this will be the beautiful rocket ride!!!! :-)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

What do you think about Unikoin Gold? Current price lookin so good to buy. Im thinking buy some ukg.
When we look at the chart, it can be make 30 percent profit this week  Huh

ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:10:12 AM

Elecrtoneum, Stellar, Tron, and Verge. these coins will surely rise among the rest. these coins have a solid and reputable teams and posting an update from time to time on their progress. they really are working hard.

I agree about Stellar, and Electroneum, but tron and verge?

Came on, you are just trying to shill both coins and they both are the real shit in form of coins, the dev's are big liars.. They are a waste of time.

It is easy for us to say that xvg and trx's developers are a liar without any evidence. the fact that justin sun has been featured in Forbes makes him very trustworthy and a credible individual. anyways, that's my opinion on these coins.
fanten

Activity: 266

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

Dragonchain is the best bet right now. It is currently dipping and let us buy the dip as it will bounce upward very soon. Dragonchain will be listed in binance in another two or three weeks, so we can expect DragonChain will be a good hold for now and even a year later.

Smile
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:42:55 AM

Apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum i choose Raiblocks, NEO, Elixir, Spectrecoin, Electroneum, Experience Points, INS Ecosystem, Komodo, Bitcore, BitcoinZ and DeepBrain Chain. Still looking for another promisable altcoin but so far i'm quite confident with my choices.

You have really good portfolio which can increase in the market for sure but you need to consider the Hacken, sxdr, sxut, Etherparty all of them has great potential in the market.
Spooly

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

Gulden! (NLG)

They have a real use case ever since 2014, they have their own exchange called Nocks where you can quickly buy using Eur , directly (but it's also available on bittrex BTC-NLG)

and they will launch PoW2 real soon

https://gulden.com/pow2

They are also top #3 in Finance category on NL apple App store Smiley

With hundred of merchants already accepting Gulden, and with the potential to even replace Euro in the Netherlands, Gulden is the coin to go, do your research, buy some and thank me later Smiley
uletkluget

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

I have personally regretted selling my STRATIS at $0.3 cent, even though i was lucky to enter into its ICO and had about 55,000 strat as at then. While i sold all my coins at profit at more than 10x, i would have made about 1,000X should i have hodl, with stratis at a time hitting $10. That would have given me a $550,000 from an investment of about $400.

Having learnt from this experience do you think any already listed coin or upcoing ICO has the potential of replicating such STRATIS success story? If you are to Hodl for atleast a year which coin would you hodl and why?

Thanks

i guess you can hodl for BTC or LTC, or both maybe =D

see you in a year from now
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

You have really good portfolio which can increase in the market for sure but you need to consider the Hacken, sxdr, sxut, Etherparty all of them has great potential in the market.

Thanks for your recommendation. I will surely check them out especially the Hacken. I've heard about hacken before and was about to join the ICO but decided to skip it as the procedure was to difficult.
themaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

BTC or ETH. The end.

Binance Account - Get 10% discount on fees!
Don't you have a Binance account yet?
Register using this referral link and get a 10% discount on fees for all your trades!
LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

I have personally regretted selling my STRATIS at $0.3 cent, even though i was lucky to enter into its ICO and had about 55,000 strat as at then. While i sold all my coins at profit at more than 10x, i would have made about 1,000X should i have hodl, with stratis at a time hitting $10. That would have given me a $550,000 from an investment of about $400.

Having learnt from this experience do you think any already listed coin or upcoing ICO has the potential of replicating such STRATIS success story? If you are to Hodl for atleast a year which coin would you hodl and why?

Thanks
Rise for me. I know this coin will definitely go to the moon in the first quarter of 2018.
 1. Two airdrops 2. New partnership signing  3. New exchange listing 4. Currently only available on bittrex n that high. So wait for more exchanges to come   🚀🚀🚀
BitcoinSkull

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

For me its XSPEC. Im holding a few different coins but Spectrecoin is the one that I have high hopes for. Its a solid privacy coin with POS but Stealth Staking is on the roadmap for 2018. I think if Stealth Staking is implemented its going to do huge things for the coin. Whether or not you believe its possible is one thing, but I'm speculating purely off of what I've seen the developers say. Seems like they know their stuff and it seems like a decent gamble.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:40:40 PM

ethereum is the best altcoin that is worthy to hold for long term, they are having more pumps from big whales through years, and in this 2018, ethereum is gonna rise very powerful that it may rise more than 2000$ at the end of this year. so take the chance, investing ethereum is very worthy now.
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:43:49 PM

I definitely plan on holding onto my ethereum for minimum 1 yr. I think it will steadily continue to grow throughout 2018!! No short term plans on selling any of it.

hequn

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

PRL/ODN/NEO/CAT(BitClave)/ENG/XLM/WAVES/ARK/XSPEC

That's my opinion anyway. All of them look very promising.
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

shift has a good longterm roadmap
file storage
dns explorer
decentralized webbrowser
marketing plan
mass adoption for the project phantom to decentralize the web

long term holding is great for this coin it still doesnt have a lot of attention.
just take a look how many people are talking about it and you will see it has the potential to get alot more of it.

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
MODIGO

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:40:40 PM

At the moment are many coins getting ready to be bought  Wink
holden.commodore

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

Take a look to smartmesh. Offline transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: