Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:22:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT COIN IS WORTH HOLDING FOR ATLEAST A YEAR FROM NOW?  (Read 6666 times)
vatived22 (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

I think best coin to be hold many years are bitcoin, monero and ethereum. No other coin can kill these coins basically impossible to replace them as well. They will only grow in price (one way) with market's growing process.

Anything is possible in the cryptospace. I still believe we are yet to see the no 1 killer app that will take crypto mainstream

CryptoCoinOracle

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:10:50 AM

Expanse and Tokenlab, they're low marketcaps with massive potential
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

I would suggest Substratum, Vechain and Utrust. These three altcoins is going to end the year skyrocketing with their prices to the moon. Now is a very good chance to accumulate while they are low.
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

I am keeping Aurora Dao, Mywish and specter dividend. I also participated in ico bobs repair and ERISTICA. Eristica is still open
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

Eth
Btc
Pin
Strat
Ltc
Etc
etherbtc
Eletro
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:53:57 PM

I have been holding for a few coins and it has been almost a year now that I kept these coins, to name a few these are Ethereum, Siacoin, Digibyte, NEM, Litecoin which was from myfaucet claiming days and Waves.
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

today i've taken a small position in CargoX (CXO) and QLINK (QLC)

CXO - Bill of Laden shipping documents on blockchain - will help cut logistical costs for the shipping industry and so forth..

QLINK - decentralized mobile network, has a prototype of station and will eventually have car companies install them to provide wifi/4g coverage

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:11:40 AM

So, it's been a year and most of these suggestions have weathered pretty badly compared to Bitcoin. Waves, Litecoin, Siacoin, Stratis...
charms03

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

I have personally regretted selling my STRATIS at $0.3 cent, even though i was lucky to enter into its ICO and had about 55,000 strat as at then. While i sold all my coins at profit at more than 10x, i would have made about 1,000X should i have hodl, with stratis at a time hitting $10. That would have given me a $550,000 from an investment of about $400.

Having learnt from this experience do you think any already listed coin or upcoing ICO has the potential of replicating such STRATIS success story? If you are to Hodl for atleast a year which coin would you hodl and why?

Thanks

I got this token from the airdrop last march maybe and definitely i will hold it for a year or 2 because there is a chance it would go up to $1 or more like ripple, this was HYDRO token and it has only 11billion max supply unlike ripple 100billion so i was hoping it will surpass ripple soon.
zemuks

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

Wow man the story with Stratis just amazing, now I  also curious which coin can make such big profit in the future.
mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

Yes, there is such a coin and I really believe in it. On coinmarketcap you can find it by the abbreviation "UTNp". Already has a large number of large agreements, develops its cold wallet, has a promising team and as soon as it appears on smaller smaller exchanges it should take off.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:56:37 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:59:59 AM

I would suggest Substratum, Vechain and Utrust. These three altcoins is going to end the year skyrocketing with their prices to the moon. Now is a very good chance to accumulate while they are low.

I believe so with Utrust and now that it insanely dump I guess some lose their hopes in this project yet hopefully they get back on the track. Also I'm seeing WePower as a potential one and it also having its dip at the moment but this project is really good in terms of long term holding.

boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

it seems you do not keep altcoin too long because altcoin is still very cheap price is actually very risky could be altcoin prices will be destroyed at the end of the year so you better hold a really trusted coin like bitcoin.

NelsonEmpire

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

Definitely NEO, ADA or XLM, they are bound for parabolic growth withing this time period
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:16:12 PM

I have personally regretted selling my STRATIS at $0.3 cent, even though i was lucky to enter into its ICO and had about 55,000 strat as at then. While i sold all my coins at profit at more than 10x, i would have made about 1,000X should i have hodl, with stratis at a time hitting $10. That would have given me a $550,000 from an investment of about $400.

Having learnt from this experience do you think any already listed coin or upcoing ICO has the potential of replicating such STRATIS success story? If you are to Hodl for atleast a year which coin would you hodl and why?

Thanks

for now ,
my speculation, i dont think a good choice to hodl altcoins
since marketcap going down day by day
i suggest just hodl top 5 coin.
or primary coin like dash,btc,eth,ltc,xmr

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:34:42 PM

I think PRiVCY, WAGE, WAVES, BTC, ETH, LTC, MAG, BUZZ are the coins that are best to HODL for at least a year. These coins that I mentioned have potential to increase its value within the year when alts season come. I do not mind the loss in my portfolio currently because I don't need the money yet. I will only sell once I am satisfied with my earnings.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:56:42 AM

it seems you do not keep altcoin too long because altcoin is still very cheap price is actually very risky could be altcoin prices will be destroyed at the end of the year so you better hold a really trusted coin like bitcoin.

Bitcoin is very popular and many people want to hold it for long term. But if you want to hold more coin try to look at the market cap and research about the coin listed on the market, and if you think that coin is good to hold for long term then buy now while the price is still cheap .
Beachguy2

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

Spectrecoin Community Manager,prev acct hacked

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

OP...that's life in the rear view mirror....but, just learn and move on

Privacy coins will be in demand in coming 12 months.....Spectrecoin [xspec] is almost 2 years old, original project manager (out with health for previous 8 months) returned last March to take over when the temp dev bombed and the price followed. ATH was $6....currently a steal at 4415 sats.
Kick butt lead dev, updated website,white paper and road map.
Join us in spectrecoin discord ....a welcoming and dynamic community.

disclaimer - I'm early (nov 2016) investor , community manager (June 2016)...new account after my "Legendary" was compromised and I locked it.
MackDaddy

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:53:31 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 11:28:25 AM by MackDaddy

Hi All,

I have just come across Spectrecoin ( XSPEC).
I believe it will be the #1 privacy coin in the market.
It's a POS coin that pays 5% interest for just holding your coins in your wallet.
They just had a 100% successful hard fork (Because the Dev team is awesome ) that will ensure it's future development!
Starting in the first quarter of 2019 the will be the first coin to have Stealth Staking capability.

Don't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime!

MackDaddy Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: