Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Turkish Airlines tickets with discount  (Read 1554 times)
consar (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:49:29 AM

Hello,

I'm selling Turkish Airlines tickets for BTC or proper altcoins with a 3% discount. Only with escrow. You can ask for any ticket with PM. No class restrictions.

Crashing the plane with no survivors is strictly forbidden. Even if you're a big guy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NaRkO

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:27:36 PM

Carding!! You want send peoples to jail via air lines lol
consar (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:42:01 PM

chill dude i have some extra miles.
smokeysmokey

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:33:04 AM

chill dude i have some extra miles.

This is very dangerous, i travel a lot between Asia and Europe and many times they ask the card at the airport or copy of card.
How are you planning to do this? Escrow? and will be released after the flight?
I think people will get a serious problem when they try to check-in at the airport.
jamesclef

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:15:55 AM

not really
because think about, you can buy a ticket for your sister, brother, friend etc... So will you give them your credit card to travel?
(I'm not trying to defend to seller), just replying to the last answer

Aged Luxsocks Accounts for Sale! 50$ only
smokeysmokey

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:20:50 AM

not really
because think about, you can buy a ticket for your sister, brother, friend etc... So will you give them your credit card to travel?
(I'm not trying to defend to seller), just replying to the last answer

No, they need to show a xerox copy and you can make some numbers black but they can ask that, these days they are very carefull because
of carding.
I don't say OP will do that but what if you arrive at the airport and there will be an issue?
jamesclef

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:16:39 AM

For the short story,
I own a Travel Agency
and my customers don't have to show my card at the airport or wherever.

When we book flight for the customers, we provide them ONLY the ETICKET confirmed and they can check themself the ticket on CheckMyTrip as it's very transparent.

And at the Airport, if the E-Ticket was already approved, there is even no need to show it. Only with your Passport/ID they will check it for you and print it out.
Or for faster Check-In you can print out your E-Ticket of course (Online Checkin)

Now, when you book your ticket directly on the Airline, it can happen that you are required to show your Credit card at the airport OR in the office. In this case, you will see this information after the booking.
For example, a few months ago, I booked with my own card a ticket for my sister via Turkish Airlines. I had to visit a TK office to show my card and then the E-Ticket was created and approved. My sister by flying did not then have to show my card information.

The same also for Cars. We provide to our customers ONLY the Vouchers.

By the way, I can accept BTC for your booking  Wink - but i m here to offer this service, just as information if anyone might be interested

smokeysmokey

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:21:38 AM

For the short story,
I own a Travel Agency
and my customers don't have to show my card at the airport or wherever.

When we book flight for the customers, we provide them ONLY the ETICKET confirmed and they can check themself the ticket of CheckMyTrip.
And at the Airport, if the E-Ticket was already approved, there is even no need to show it. Only with your Passport they will check it for you and print it out
Or for faster Check-In you can print out your E-Ticket of course.

Now, when you book your ticket directly on the Airline, it can happen that you are required to show your Credit card at the airport OR in the office. In this case, you will see this information after the booking.
For example, a few months ago, I booked with my own card a ticket for my sister via Turkish Airlines. I had to visit a TK office to show my card and then the E-Ticket was created and approved. My sister by flying did not then have to show my card information.

The same also for Cars. We provide to our customers ONLY the Vouchers.

By the way, I can accept BTC for your booking  Wink - but i m here to offer this service, just as information if anyone might be interested

Correct, if book at agency of course is not needed. I was talking if book direct and that is what OP will do because he will use his miles.
I had same issue 1 time too, i always book direct at the airline and 1 time my card was expired and a new one was shipped to my home address in Europe, i asked a friend who had a key to open the mail, give card details and copy of card, i had to show it at the airport otherwise no flight and no refund.

So what OP is offering is nice but there is a huge chance it wont work that way.

jamesclef

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:27:24 AM

So what OP is offering is nice but there is a huge chance it wont work that way.
possible Yes

consar (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:53:42 AM

The thing is, I am not using my credit card to pay for the ticket. I just have some promotional miles that I can use to buy tickets and shit. Yes, I have bought my friends(not relatives) a lot of tickets with these miles so there will be no problem. No credit card or anything will be required since this is the intended usage of the miles.
jamesclef

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:56:48 AM

The thing is, I am not using my credit card to pay for the ticket. I just have some promotional miles that I can use to buy tickets and shit. Yes, I have bought my friends(not relatives) a lot of tickets with these miles so there will be no problem. No credit card or anything will be required since this is the intended usage of the miles.

ok i see.
As the amounts are high, offer escrow to people and then let's see.

smokeysmokey

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:57:41 AM

Ok but if you purchase a ticket with miles you can get a ticket for free if have enough miles but still need to pay the tax for the ticket, you cant pay that with miles. That is how it workes with the airlines i always used like emirates and etihad and few more
So how will that be paid?
jamesclef

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:59:23 AM

good question! As I don't really deal with Miles, i would be interested to know this.

consar (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:01:13 AM

I just checked this with call center to confirm this officially, they said there will be no problems. You can also ask them.
http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/corporate/sales-office
consar (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:07:19 AM

Ok but if you purchase a ticket with miles you can get a ticket for free if have enough miles but still need to pay the tax for the ticket, you cant pay that with miles. That is how it workes with the airlines i always used like emirates and etihad and few more
tax can also be paid with miles in thy, don't know about the other airlines.
https://i.imgur.com/M4bl7NV.png

it even asks if you or someone else is flying
https://i.imgur.com/kDGWzo2.png
smokeysmokey

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:07:45 AM

I just checked this with call center to confirm this officially, they said there will be no problems. You can also ask them.
http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/corporate/sales-office

But how do you pay the tax for the ticket?
I am always interested in cheaper tickets but 3% discount is not worth for me to take a huge risk.

my tickets are around 600$ each time i purchase round trip so 3% is only 18$ discount.
Not worth for me.

Wish you all the best with selling tickets.
kimkibu

Activity: 561
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:40:36 AM

i like turkish airlines but they are really expensive,been using emirates and qatar airways for round trip incheon-istanbul. prices always %15 lower than turkish airlines rates.if you can provide tickets for these companys send me pm pls.
michaelch

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:52:12 AM

Hello,

I'm selling Turkish Airlines tickets for BTC or proper altcoins with a 3% discount. Only with escrow. You can ask for any ticket with PM. No class restrictions.

Crashing the plane with no survivors is strictly forbidden. Even if you're a big guy.

So they can be used for any destination for any dates? Any restriction from which country or nationality?
smokeysmokey

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:00:34 AM

I did some research and i think OP is right, now you can pay tickets full with miles so also the tax.
Before it was not like that so no need of credit/debit card
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:31:23 PM

Hello,

Is there a way to show or prove how the ticket is paid for? If you are simply transferring miles, I am all for it and would be interested. But I also need assurances that the ticket is not paid for by CC. Can one call turkish airlines to confirm?
smokeysmokey

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:53:20 PM

Hello,

Is there a way to show or prove how the ticket is paid for? If you are simply transferring miles, I am all for it and would be interested. But I also need assurances that the ticket is not paid for by CC. Can one call turkish airlines to confirm?

Buy in escrow, once have a e-ticket number you call the airline and ask how it was paid and if need to show anything. Record it and be safe.
Silent detail, escrow should be released after arrival. OP can check that online.
consar (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:03:36 PM

Hello,

So they can be used for any destination for any dates? Any restriction from which country or nationality?

no country or nationality restriction. date/destination depends on availability since they have limited capacity.

Hello,

i'm not sure about if i can prove that. if you want you can pay the tax with your credit card though. i'll deduct the tax.

by the way, i paid the tax with my credit card for my friends countless of times, we had no problems.
consar (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:05:09 PM

you can send me your facebook if you're interested.
if you're buying it's your right to know who i am since i will know who you are.
jamesclef

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:41:02 PM

Anyway, if someone needs other destinations, I can sell you tickets via my Travel Agency.
Paid in BTC I can give you up to 30% discounts, Only with Escrow (I will not accept any transaction regarding Travel Service without Escrow) and you release when you get your E-Ticket or if you are not sure, you can release after Check-In.

If you are interested, PM me.
I deal mostly with Hotels & cars. But we do also Flights.

YabaDabaDoo

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:57:55 PM

Hello,

Each ticket has its own class fare code.  Reward tickets (bought with miles) have a different code as compared to purchased tickets of different kinds.  Even in economy there could be 5+ different codes for different tickets sold (ie. economy without seat assignment, sale economy, etc).  I dont fly on Turkish Airlines and not familiar with codes they use.

consar (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:26:29 PM

sold one with fiat and i even paid for the tax with my credit card, had no problem whatsoever.
slayerlayer

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:09:50 PM

Anyway, if someone needs other destinations, I can sell you tickets via my Travel Agency.
Paid in BTC I can give you up to 30% discounts, Only with Escrow (I will not accept any transaction regarding Travel Service without Escrow) and you release when you get your E-Ticket or if you are not sure, you can release after Check-In.

If you are interested, PM me.
I deal mostly with Hotels & cars. But we do also Flights.

Everybody fuck me if you are not carding these, same with OP too
consar (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:07:20 PM

you can easily verify if a ticket is bought with a credit card or promotional miles and no one wants to fuck you.
slayerlayer

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:44:23 PM

you can easily verify if a ticket is bought with a credit card or promotional miles and no one wants to fuck you.

you dumbass i did not say ``who wants to fuck me``

%3 discount huh, wooooov you greed bitch
consar (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:20:25 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 06:40:20 PM by consar

if you want handouts you can buy a dress and a wig then start sucking cocks you fuckface.

when you're really good at sucking cocks business you might even get tips.
smokeysmokey

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:38:37 PM

if you want handouts you can buy a dress and a wig then start sucking cocks you fuckface.

when you're really good at sucking cocks you might even get tips.

Nice toppic, from flight tickets to transgenders.  Grin Tongue Shocked Kiss Grin
jamesclef

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:04:48 PM

Nice toppic, from flight tickets to transgenders.  Grin Tongue Shocked Kiss Grin

It seems so really Cheesy Cheesy
Btw I have till Sunday 23:59 PM Pacific Time Promotion for your vacation Worldwirde.

slayerlayer

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:44:36 PM

when you're really good at sucking cocks business you might even get tips.

You still say "if want" - you don't get the point little faggot so If you are really that backminded to get the point out of a say then shame on me by trying to teach you
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: