Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:09:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Turkish Airlines tickets with discount  (Read 1554 times)
smokeysmokey

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:53:20 PM

Hello,

I'm selling Turkish Airlines tickets for BTC or proper altcoins with a 3% discount. Only with escrow. You can ask for any ticket with PM. No class restrictions.

Crashing the plane with no survivors is strictly forbidden. Even if you're a big guy.

Is there a way to show or prove how the ticket is paid for? If you are simply transferring miles, I am all for it and would be interested. But I also need assurances that the ticket is not paid for by CC. Can one call turkish airlines to confirm?

Buy in escrow, once have a e-ticket number you call the airline and ask how it was paid and if need to show anything. Record it and be safe.
Silent detail, escrow should be released after arrival. OP can check that online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
consar (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:03:36 PM

Hello,

I'm selling Turkish Airlines tickets for BTC or proper altcoins with a 3% discount. Only with escrow. You can ask for any ticket with PM. No class restrictions.

Crashing the plane with no survivors is strictly forbidden. Even if you're a big guy.

So they can be used for any destination for any dates? Any restriction from which country or nationality?

no country or nationality restriction. date/destination depends on availability since they have limited capacity.

Hello,

Is there a way to show or prove how the ticket is paid for? If you are simply transferring miles, I am all for it and would be interested. But I also need assurances that the ticket is not paid for by CC. Can one call turkish airlines to confirm?

i'm not sure about if i can prove that. if you want you can pay the tax with your credit card though. i'll deduct the tax.

by the way, i paid the tax with my credit card for my friends countless of times, we had no problems.
consar (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:05:09 PM

you can send me your facebook if you're interested.
if you're buying it's your right to know who i am since i will know who you are.
jamesclef

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:41:02 PM

Anyway, if someone needs other destinations, I can sell you tickets via my Travel Agency.
Paid in BTC I can give you up to 30% discounts, Only with Escrow (I will not accept any transaction regarding Travel Service without Escrow) and you release when you get your E-Ticket or if you are not sure, you can release after Check-In.

If you are interested, PM me.
I deal mostly with Hotels & cars. But we do also Flights.

Aged Luxsocks Accounts for Sale! 50$ only
YabaDabaDoo

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:57:55 PM

Hello,

Each ticket has its own class fare code.  Reward tickets (bought with miles) have a different code as compared to purchased tickets of different kinds.  Even in economy there could be 5+ different codes for different tickets sold (ie. economy without seat assignment, sale economy, etc).  I dont fly on Turkish Airlines and not familiar with codes they use.

consar (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:26:29 PM

sold one with fiat and i even paid for the tax with my credit card, had no problem whatsoever.
slayerlayer

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:09:50 PM

Anyway, if someone needs other destinations, I can sell you tickets via my Travel Agency.
Paid in BTC I can give you up to 30% discounts, Only with Escrow (I will not accept any transaction regarding Travel Service without Escrow) and you release when you get your E-Ticket or if you are not sure, you can release after Check-In.

If you are interested, PM me.
I deal mostly with Hotels & cars. But we do also Flights.

Everybody fuck me if you are not carding these, same with OP too
consar (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:07:20 PM

you can easily verify if a ticket is bought with a credit card or promotional miles and no one wants to fuck you.
slayerlayer

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:44:23 PM

you can easily verify if a ticket is bought with a credit card or promotional miles and no one wants to fuck you.

you dumbass i did not say ``who wants to fuck me``

%3 discount huh, wooooov you greed bitch
consar (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:20:25 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 06:40:20 PM by consar

if you want handouts you can buy a dress and a wig then start sucking cocks you fuckface.

when you're really good at sucking cocks business you might even get tips.
smokeysmokey

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:38:37 PM

if you want handouts you can buy a dress and a wig then start sucking cocks you fuckface.

when you're really good at sucking cocks you might even get tips.

Nice toppic, from flight tickets to transgenders.  Grin Tongue Shocked Kiss Grin
jamesclef

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:04:48 PM

Nice toppic, from flight tickets to transgenders.  Grin Tongue Shocked Kiss Grin

It seems so really Cheesy Cheesy
Btw I have till Sunday 23:59 PM Pacific Time Promotion for your vacation Worldwirde.

Aged Luxsocks Accounts for Sale! 50$ only
slayerlayer

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:44:36 PM

when you're really good at sucking cocks business you might even get tips.

You still say "if want" - you don't get the point little faggot so If you are really that backminded to get the point out of a say then shame on me by trying to teach you
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: