Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS [US-48] (2) A2 Mega Terminator 110MH w/ ANX Software  (Read 236 times)
Eyedol-X (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:39:31 AM

This post will be updated with pictures and more details later.

I am going to be selling my (2) A2 Mega Terminator 110MH with ANX Software.
  • These A2's have the 4-Pin CPU Style power connector Hashing boards and I have upgraded them with Corsair HX1200 Power supplies. I had to purchase additional 4-pin CPU Cables to cover all the boards properly.
  • These come with original boxes from Innosilicon
  • As far as I know I'm second owner of these, purchased from Ebay about 2 years ago
  • All 5 Fans and all boards working on each unit, have been used in a temperature controlled server room their entire life, including with previous owner
  • Previous owner wasn't very gentle moving these around so they are scratched on exterior and there is some denting from shipping

My reason for selling these is I have L3+ now and I simply don't have the power to continue to run these. I've had them boxed up for over a month now thinking I would figure out a way to run them at another site but that didn't pan out so now it's time to move them.

These units weigh something like 60lbs shipped and the boxes are huge so seling to US-48 only.

Price will be determined once I have time to research what I think is fair, I'm posting this here first and if no interest, they will go up on Ebay where I know they will sell.

I accept BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, ZEC, XMR, and Paypal + 3%.

Would love to sell to 1 owner and would be willing to make a deal just to make life easy for myself but I will split them up and sell them separately if I have to because that's how they will be listed on Ebay (individually)

Never had a single issue out of these minus the crap Gamezone 1100 PSU failing on one which prompted me to replace the PSU's in both.

Before a flood of offers start coming in, I have no intention to sell these for less than $1000USD + shipping but I will entertain reasonable offers.

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:31:49 PM

Intrested.

1K$ is for each or both?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: