Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 9 shares - 4 module batch 3 Avalon - 90+Gh/s  (Read 1148 times)
shbtc (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 08:59:14 PM

I have a presale for a 4 module batch 3 Avalon. Order # 78XX. It would have hashed at around 88 Gh/s, but Avalon has released a firmware update they claim will add 2+ Gh/s.

I am auctioning 9 of 10 shares of future mining revenue from this unit. All payments from this auction will be escrowed by John K at my expense until I have received the unit and made the first weekly revenue payment. To compensate for my lack of rep, I will also provide any personal or contact information that can be verified, held in the escrow. 100% of all mining revenue from this unit will be paid to shareholders. I will cover all mining costs.

Each share = 10% of the first 100 BTC mined by this unit, paid every Sunday = 10 BTC total payout

Format: # @ Price
Bidding starts at 7 BTC, increments of 0.1
A share bought at 7 BTC would see a 42.9% ROI.

Auction ends midnight 5/15.

Shares expire once 100 BTC have been mined and 100 BTC have been paid to shareholders.
If for any reason the unit is not delivered by August 5th, escrow will be released to the buyers.

Full Disclosure: I have this unit listed both on ebay and under Marketplace > Goods > Computer Hardware. Bids are made under the condition that a sale of the unit as a whole takes priority over this auction. No payments will be accepted until the auction ends on 5/15, and only then if the unit is unsold. This unit will NOT be double sold in any way. I will provide proof to each buyer that this unit has not been sold in part or in whole on any other listing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nightowlace

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 03:51:12 AM

I have a presale for a 4 module batch 3 Avalon. Order # 78XX. It would have hashed at around 88 Gh/s, but Avalon has released a firmware update they claim will add 2+ Gh/s.

I am auctioning 9 of 10 shares of future mining revenue from this unit. All payments from this auction will be escrowed by John K at my expense until I have received the unit and made the first weekly revenue payment. To compensate for my lack of rep, I will also provide any personal or contact information that can be verified, held in the escrow. 100% of all mining revenue from this unit will be paid to shareholders. I will cover all mining costs.

Each share = 10% of the first 100 BTC mined by this unit, paid every Sunday = 10 BTC total payout

Format: # @ Price
Bidding starts at 7 BTC, increments of 0.1
A share bought at 7 BTC would see a 42.9% ROI.

Auction ends midnight 5/15.

Shares expire once 100 BTC have been mined and 100 BTC have been paid to shareholders.
If for any reason the unit is not delivered by August 5th, escrow will be released to the buyers.

Full Disclosure: I have this unit listed both on ebay and under Marketplace > Goods > Computer Hardware. Bids are made under the condition that a sale of the unit as a whole takes priority over this auction. No payments will be accepted until the auction ends on 5/15, and only then if the unit is unsold. This unit will NOT be double sold in any way. I will provide proof to each buyer that this unit has not been sold in part or in whole on any other listing.

So you want me to give you 7 BTC now, you keep those BTC and do with them as you please, then when your mining rig arrives you will give me back my BTC plus 3 BTC in increments being fully reimbursed once you hit 100 coins mined? Which by them could take a couple years.

I mean I like the 43% interest on the loan but that's a pretty long time to repay it.
shbtc (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:23:54 AM

So you want me to give you 7 BTC now, you keep those BTC and do with them as you please, then when your mining rig arrives you will give me back my BTC plus 3 BTC in increments being fully reimbursed once you hit 100 coins mined? Which by them could take a couple years.

I mean I like the 43% interest on the loan but that's a pretty long time to repay it.

I'm not sure what makes you think it will take years to mine 100 BTC. Perhaps you should do more research. Worst case network hashrate estimates I've read indicate that even if the unit didn't come in until August 1st, 100 BTC should still be mined within a year.
Nightowlace

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2013, 01:43:49 AM

Okay so you're basically asking for a 63BTC loan and you're willing to pay it back with interest as soon as your machine mines 100BTC hopefully within a year.

shbtc (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 10:26:17 PM

Okay so you're basically asking for a 63BTC loan and you're willing to pay it back with interest as soon as your machine mines 100BTC hopefully within a year.

Correct. I need capital now and unfortunately can't wait. The other option is to buy the presale from me outright. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200423.msg2091118#msg2091118
Nightowlace

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 12:25:31 AM

Correct. I need capital now and unfortunately can't wait. The other option is to buy the presale from me outright. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200423.msg2091118#msg2091118

Yes I was the one sticking up for you when jackass started trying to knock your post. In all fairness I wouldn't pay more than about 50BTC for a batch 3.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: