Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:14:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO] Abab.io – Decentralised marketplace for accommodation rentals  (Read 7994 times)
AbabSupport

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:42:13 AM

will be twitter company??? or facebook
Yes, check it out here bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2004773
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AbabSupport

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:48:41 AM

Pre-sale date: July 13th 13:13:13 UTC
Crowdsale date: August 15th.

Project Summary
Abab.io is a decentralized marketspace for accommodation rentals where a blockchain solves the issue of trust between the host and the guest. Our team implements on the blockchain a single database of guests and hosts comprising information about all the postings by the hosts, all the relationships between the guests with the hosts, and the system of booking and settlements between the guest, the host and the partner. Partners are third-party developers of services and interfaces for both hosts and guests.
ABAB.DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization used for developing projects (primarily helping partners in the formation of their products) based on Abab.io technology.
The main differences from the traditional solutions, for example, Airbnb, are the following:
•   the interaction between the guest and the host based on a smart contract;
•   an open technology for partners who, using the database of all hosts, can create the best offer for the guest (language/currency/site/mobile application/support service);
•   access to the entire host database without the need to request from abab.io permissions and accesses, without worrying about any changes in the rules of the game or the dictatorship from the "big brother", and without the need to be burdened by legal interactions with thousands of counterparties.
Always there are two main risks – the platform and counterparty in traditional alternatives.  It you’re a guest, something may go wrong with the platform and with the host, and it you’re a host – the same goes to platform and guest. We’ll remove the platform risk through DAO and decrease counterparty risk through smart-contracts.

Problems We Solve
Guest issues
Average accomodation rental agregators commission is about 9-35%. Terms of use are usually the same for all of the users of the system and you can't refuse using insurance or, maybe, phone support etc. You can’t change one booking system to another because it’s database and reputation system have no access for other market participants.

Small market participants issues
If a company by itself wants to enter the rental market, it needs rather a huge amount of investment in real estate (to offer for rent) or to form a pool of hosts to earn commission from deals it provides to hosts (AirBnB business model). First option needs capital investments, second option needs a lot of time and marketing costs.
Among “sharing” companies there’re a few leaders of the market who owns a big amount of data about guests and hosts. These databases are unavailable to use by third party developers because often it has no API. In case if there is an API third party developers become dependent from an owner. The owner dictates its terms and is able to change commission size and seize markets warmed by partners.

Benefits
Guests:
•   A huge database of the hosts’ offers;
•   Price: the blockchain allows lowering the cost of transactions and simplify the interaction of many hosts, guests, and partners;
•   Flexible channels of interaction provided by the network of partner services (websites, mobile applications, travel agencies);
•   A variety of options for the service: different partners provide different levels of service; some provide telephone support, others leave the client alone with the website while reducing the price; some communicate in English only while others can provide support in Rachasap;
•   Trust: the rules are written in the form of smart contracts and cannot be breached by either the host or the guest.
Hosts:
•   Customer flow: by posting an ad in one place you receive a stream of customers from many channels;
•   Trust: the rules are written in the form of smart contracts and cannot be breached by either the partner or the guest;
•   Identical rules for all, irrespectively of the partner;
•   Low commission systems due to the competition among the partners.
Partners:
•   Low cost of entering the rental market;
•   Data on all hosts;
•   Community support, including investment, via ABAB.DAO.

AbabCoin Token Distribution
AbabCoin (AAA) – ERC20 cryptocurrency token with limited emission
Blockchain: Ethereum
Each AbabCoin unit can be divided into 100,000,000 parts.
1 AAA (ICO) = 0,10 USD
Total amount of AAA: 1,000,000,000 (1 billion)
Amount of AAA reserved for:
ICO and pre-ICO – 30% (300,000,000)
AbabDAO – 30% (300,000,000)
Marketing – 29,5% (295,000,000)
Team – 10% (100,000,000)
Bounty – 0,5% (5,000,000)

ICO and pre-ICO details
Amount of tokens for ICO: 298,000,000 AAA
Amount of tokens for pre-ICO: 2,000,000 AAA

Core Team
Alexey Nebotov – Project Team Lead. Currently running a team of 20 analysts and developers. 5 years of experience in blockchain. Developed Solidity smart contracts.
Sergey Latatuev – Project Architect. Vast experience in enterprise application architecture.
Denys Matuzenko – Project Front-end Developer. 10+ years of enterprise solution architecture, analysis, design and development.
Yaroslav Lunev – Head of Communication. 7+ years of experience in digital marketing and business administration0 Director of Photography.

Bounty Campaign
Wait for a few hours for announcement

Can you post links to the "Core Teams" LinkedIn accounts, or some proof of their qualifications?

Hello! Thank you for your comment! Yes, I'll do that by the end of the day.
ikhsanabi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:16:41 AM

done i am joined facebook bounty campaign, good luck
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:33:41 AM

here is indonesian translation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2007240.0 so for indonesian members we can talk and discuss all about abab project at that thread, good luck and happy working for all abab team
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:07:25 AM

It is kinda decentralized AirBnB . I got to read this and follow to see how far this project would reach. It is very interesting if it prosper into full working program
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:28:16 AM

I will watch this ico and tru the people investment Im thinking to join the ico. Smart project. Can we see any alpha version during ico?
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:24:42 PM

Cheaper ICO tokens like this is something good for investors. I prefer investing to such project than having an ICO price of $2.50. More token on ether platform again. Do you have escrows?

It is kinda decentralized AirBnB . I got to read this and follow to see how far this project would reach. It is very interesting if it prosper into full working program

AirBNB always comes in mind when we mention accommodation rentals.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
jrbone

Activity: 518
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 10:21:42 AM

Unique dates, hours, minutes and seconds. A presale is available and will usually require a minimum purchase, so what is the minimum purchase in presale dev ?

#BITCOIN ----$--- #WAVES ---$--- #ETH
Felipe Postingher

Activity: 94
Merit: 30

Here we go! I am a portuguese translator!

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:16:43 PM

best of luck, I love entrepreneurship!!

iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:30:41 PM

I can not imagine this year 1 billion projects emerging, and only 2 to 3 successful ICOs. Hopefully abab.io is a successful project
AbabSupport

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:12:04 AM

Unique dates, hours, minutes and seconds. A presale is available and will usually require a minimum purchase, so what is the minimum purchase in presale dev ?
No, we decided to not make a minimum amount of ETH. The market is bleeding and we understand that some people would like to take part in it for small amount of ETH to give it a try, you know.

I can not imagine this year 1 billion projects emerging, and only 2 to 3 successful ICOs. Hopefully abab.io is a successful project
Thanks!
bchev

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:29:49 AM

Sounds like a good project again. I can do german tranlation (pm me). Is there a signature campain?
myternity (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 25

Yo!

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:28:08 AM

Sounds like a good project again. I can do german tranlation (pm me). Is there a signature campain?
Yes, check bounty here pls https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2004773.msg19958366#msg19958366

Kelvin
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 05:38:50 PM

Hindi translation of the ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2018708.new#new

willlmon

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:38:48 AM

will be bounty?
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:22:15 AM

I do not see funds that have been collected at this time, can anyone explain? If the pre-ico success will surely be the same as ico.
Pre-ico is ongoing until July 23, though there are no updates yet even in their twitter account, I still hope that investors might find this project worthy,especially it will be a great help to those who are in need of  accommodation. Hoping that their ico can get their target cap.
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:16:09 AM

I do not see funds that have been collected at this time, can anyone explain? If the pre-ico success will surely be the same as ico.
Pre-ico is ongoing until July 23, though there are no updates yet even in their twitter account, I still hope that investors might find this project worthy,especially it will be a great help to those who are in need of  accommodation. Hoping that their ico can get their target cap.

Yeah. I notice it too. The devs is not yet updating regarding the statistics and there is no any info on the main website when I visit it recently. I hope that the devs will give us an update for the status of the project.

shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:41:09 PM

in facebook hasn't much post for share.  i quite from this bounty.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:13:47 AM

hi dev, why your project not updated now, thread, slack, socialmedia not active i see
what happen with this project dev? are u busy to prepare abab crowdsale?

DISCMAN

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:46:50 AM

hi dev, why your project not updated now, thread, slack, socialmedia not active i see
what happen with this project dev? are u busy to prepare abab crowdsale?

yes, i noticed that too.. they are not updating any of those whom you have mentioned above. the crowdsale is about to start in the couple of days but they are not making some updates.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: