Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:58:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone explain to me the universe of cryptocurrency?  (Read 228 times)
coinmad123 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:27:19 PM

I understand BTC and Ethereum and how Ethereum is different from Bitcoin (code can be run on EVM). I understand there are EC20 coins like paytoken which are just issued in the Ethereum network.

What about the rest of token like Ripple, Litecoin, IOTA? Are they like paytoken or are they like Ethereum where they have their own EVM and own programming language?
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:11:18 PM

In a question that looks so simple is so many questions that is impossible to answer it. To be honest, if you want to know something about any coin just look for main thread of this crypto here on bitcointalk, and ask there. I'm sure that community will help you, and you will see about what you are asking here.. I'm sure that you will undestand what i'm saying when you see how many pages have each thread Wink
Please, don't expect, that someone will refer for you few years of technical discoveries Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████