Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Good Reason to Own Some BTC  (Read 5009 times)
xderek

Activity: 76
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:02:54 AM

Everyone knows that bitcoin is a digital money so we can use it anywhere, if we are agree to accept BTC by means of payment, in that way we can help our family to have simple life in easiest way, it because BTC is easy to transfer in to defferent places in this world so we can help our family even we are in abroad.
Another good reason to own some btc is easy to access the btc anywhere. It really can use anywhere as these days bitcoin is being use globally but hoping this to accept soonest were we can use bitcoin to buy goods and services in the future.
It can be used globally as a currency and would be even better for big groups and big capital firms to acknowledge it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryt3k

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:36:01 AM

For an urgent needs, we can convert digital money into liquid cash in less time. Not only that, we can use bitcoins for personal usage or any purpose without any restrictions. Security is also high.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:11:45 AM

For an urgent needs, we can convert digital money into liquid cash in less time. Not only that, we can use bitcoins for personal usage or any purpose without any restrictions. Security is also high.
I agree with you, we can easily cash out our bitcoins into fiat money because we can do it using the internet only and not like other currency that you need to go to an exchanger of money to be able to get the fiat needed in your country. Bitcoin can be also a money to purchase things online which is very convenient for a person who just want security and also good payment system at the same time.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:31:57 AM

If you are traveling and lose your credit card, but in a country that has a reasonably active Bitcoin scene, you can sell some BTC to pay bills while "over there".

This may become an issue for us. 

Here is a case for having an online wallet, "travels anywhere".

True. Or to be honest you can probably travel just on bitcoin right now. Credit cards charge way too much for fees overseas and the conversion fees are extremely high compared to interbank rates as well. When using bitcoin you might actually get some discounts due to the fact that many countries have strict capital control especially in Asia(Korea, China, etc. you get the picture).

Wouldn't that be quite fun? I mean, it just ultimately shows how useful bitcoin is especially when you're overseas, because bitcoin is an international currency, much like preciosu metals. It's not owned by any state.

Travelling on just bitcoin would be pretty much impossible at the moment in certain countries, you're probably not going to get any sort of premium for your coin. But on the contrary, expect to pay a big premium for the fiat currencies.

Unless you know the local people there, do not see bitcoin at least right now at some sort of way to avoid carrying cash and credit card around. Obviously, this will change as more people accept bitcoin around the world but it is currently just too impractical to be exchanging $200 in btc countless times p2p just to pay for food and accomodation.

But as OP said, bitcoin as an emergency backup should prove to be very helpful in various scenarios.
junkozane

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:38:11 AM

Benefits of bitcoin are more. Such as, there are no transaction fees, no middle management system, open software, and transactions recorded in blockchain.
highlandknight

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:56:00 AM

Multiple good reasons, in which, best one is Bitcoin has traditional online payment system maintained by decentralized authority. Investing money is also simple.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:16:03 PM

If you are traveling and lose your credit card, but in a country that has a reasonably active Bitcoin scene, you can sell some BTC to pay bills while "over there".

There are other ways as well, but not as convenient as online wallet. i do keep some BTC in online wallet for spending purposes. one day all the stores across the globe will be accepting bitcoin payment(i'm waiting for that day to happen).
snowcrashed

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:23:38 PM

Yeah the idea of Bitcoin credit card is being thought of for a long time, there are really projects to develop that idea to come true. I think the uses of Bitcoin credit card is really big but the idea of crypto currency credit card should be on some else Alcoins which is optimized for daily payments that can be used with credit cards.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:40:45 PM

With the bitcoin we can make safer payment transactions easy to use even though we only have an android gadget that can store bitcoin wallet, Traveling anywhere we always feel confident without having to carry credit cards or Atm in our pants pocket because with bitcoin we can make a transaction anywhere and anytime while many shops or other shopping centers can accept bitcoin.
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:53:10 PM

A hardware wallet will do the same for you can carry it with you while you travel anywhere. Plus the security is good and your bitcoin is safe. I bought my Ledger Nano S and it does the job.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:56:36 PM

With the bitcoin we can make safer payment transactions easy to use even though we only have an android gadget that can store bitcoin wallet, Traveling anywhere we always feel confident without having to carry credit cards or Atm in our pants pocket because with bitcoin we can make a transaction anywhere and anytime while many shops or other shopping centers can accept bitcoin.
Yes you're right.Bitcoin has really an edge over the others.We can use bitcoin anytime and anywhere as long as we have our bitcoin wallet in our android phones.Having a cryptocurrency like this makes our life more convenient.There will be less worries and fears whenever we're on a travel and no pocket money brought.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:58:31 PM

I wondered how helpful it is when that happens to be true.  But another good reasons is the increasing of it that is really unbelievable. It is a good way of investment nowadays. It is our future, our future currency or maybe the business currency.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:34:43 PM

I think the main thing that makes me own bitcoin is the future expectation to get rich, we all know that when bitcoin prices reach more than $ 1000 then many new rich people, they tell a lot in various media, now the price has reached $ 2500 and it's time to see 5 more years The price will reach $ 15,000.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:51:25 PM

Yeah the idea of Bitcoin credit card is being thought of for a long time, there are really projects to develop that idea to come true. I think the uses of Bitcoin credit card is really big but the idea of crypto currency credit card should be on some else Alcoins which is optimized for daily payments that can be used with credit cards.

he is not talking about "bitcoin credit card". that actually would be a silly thing to say the least. if you want to go through a third party aka a bank then stick to fiat, it has less volatility and possibly less fees than bitcoin cards.
what OP is saying is using bitcoin itself, more like directly or just carry it to the other country as an easy way of transferring money then convert it to local currency.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:25:53 PM

I agree to this and it is so good to earn bitcoin. Bitcoin can be use anywhere. You just need to have an access to internet and then boom you can connect to your wallet almost anywhere. Going out when you don't have a single dime. It is fine. There are so many ways in utilizing bitcoins use.

You are right but right now there is only limited option where cannot able to use bitcoin for purchases. It will take some time because now every country starts making bitcoin as legal currency so might be a huge chance to own some bitcoin.

I agree, is just a matter of time and all of the establishment will use bitcoin as a payment method and we bitcoin holder have the advantage of those people who doesn't believe bitcoin. Let's just wait for that time to come.
Great reason you got to have bitcoins in your wallet. But besides saving it for long time to become millionaire, there are many other outclass advantages of this international digital currency. It’s a great backup for paper money. Paper money is more threatening to life than bitcoins. I will prefer to have as much money in bitcoins as I can afford.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:28:13 PM

I think the main thing that makes me own bitcoin is the future expectation to get rich, we all know that when bitcoin prices reach more than $ 1000 then many new rich people, they tell a lot in various media, now the price has reached $ 2500 and it's time to see 5 more years The price will reach $ 15,000.

I do expect a lot in the future to bitcoin. Because I started to use bitcoin when the price is lower than $500 and now it has increased 400% and even 500% last time. I think the good reason to own some bitcoin is you are financially secured. When you ran out of fiat, you can just simply get out and convert to cash your bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pingu39

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:55:24 PM

Maybe someday everything will be in the coins, so its value becomes the value of real money. I do not know, it may be a silly concept, and maybe cointi forever remain gold bars

RichardThessen

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:06:30 PM

The economic situation is unstable all over the world but the value of bitcoin is not strongly correlated neither with the stock market nor national currencies.
RichardThessen

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:13:34 PM

At least in some parts of Europe there seems to be an increasing movement to get rid of cash. The trend is increasing in many developed countries where digital payment methods have high adoption.
HanSchultz

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:17:14 PM

Maybe someday everything will be in the coins, so its value becomes the value of real money. I do not know, it may be a silly concept, and maybe cointi forever remain gold bars
What is that you are trying to tell,do you know that the price of bitcoin is over $2000 and what do you mean by to reach the value of real money,do you want to see the price going down or what.  Tongue @ OP i do not trust online wallets one bit as you never know when they will go offline and run with your money,so i am always careful with these things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: