Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Good Reason to Own Some BTC  (Read 5009 times)
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:54:57 PM

Well, having bitcoin is a privilege because it gives many positive outcome when it comes to owning or handling some. If it will be used as a widerange currency in the future, it will be of a great help as a substitute to other way of transaction like the travelling without credit card as a good example.

dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:00:26 PM

having some bitcoin in your wallet is very helpful in future, you can sell bitcoin when it high to get some money and buy it back when it drops, or you freeze it in your wallet, keep it until you need money in the future.

insom

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:45:26 AM

If you are traveling and lose your credit card, but in a country that has a reasonably active Bitcoin scene, you can sell some BTC to pay bills while "over there".

This may become an issue for us.  

Here is a case for having an online wallet, "travels anywhere".
There are other ways as well, but not as convenient as online wallet. i do keep some BTC in online wallet for spending purposes. one day all the stores across the globe will be accepting bitcoin payment(i'm waiting for that day to happen).
You can basically convey your bitcoins in your versatile, with a simple BITCOIN wallet application. No obstruction of any bank or outside machines, it's all under your administration, in your cell phone You can utilize your bitcoin when you lose your money in case you're voyaging or in case you're basically in your town and you overlook your wallet and you might want to look for something vital. Bitcoin makes our life advantageous especially the esteem is high and that we should buy a considerable measure of and set it aside for the long run. Obstruction of any bank or outside machines, it's all under your administration, in your cell phone.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:50:49 AM

Actually there are many reasons to have BTC. But very important reasons I am going to mention below -

1. Bitcoin is the biggest invention of this century
2. Bitcoin is decentralized, Open source, Secure and Transparent

I think these two reason are sufficient to have BTC. But still price matter. Day By Day price of Bitcoins increasing exponentially. This can also be good reason as Investment

Its usability to the people and the great opportunity for the investment as it provides the highest return is what is attracting the people across world to invest in the cypto currency. Thus more and more people are getting connected and want to be part of the biggest invention of the recent times. This is something if approved by Central banks or some of the highest authority will boost it and create a new dynamics of the virtual currency.
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:55:21 AM

Transactions could make immediate though because its “zero-confirmation” transactions ,  bitcoin blockchain. Or, they might make around 10 minutes if a person or merchants needs to be confirmed. That is distant faster than whatever inter-bank exchange.

Adnan Saleem

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:47:44 AM

If you are traveling and lose your credit card, but in a country that has a reasonably active Bitcoin scene, you can sell some BTC to pay bills while "over there".

The amount of transactions in the Bitcoin network is increasing rapidly. More goods and services are bought with bitcoin every day.
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:53:16 AM

As long as you don't have an app on your phone ( which I consider risky, specially when you hold large amounts of BTC), you are still in trouble. And what if you dont have internet on your phone, you are still in trouble.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

Well it is good to have some bitcoin in your online wallet. You can use it to convert some money to pay your bills while you are away from your country. And in case you wasted your money or lose it, you have some extra money that you can get anytime. That is why it is a good reason to have or possess bitcoin.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:48:41 AM

It's always good to have a few bitcoins in your wallet. There are more places where bitcoin is being taken all over the world now.
It is very convenient to travel with BTC around the world. In the first do not need any credit and debit cards, cash,
it's enough to have a smartphone. In the second bitcoin course usually grows all the time, so that money itself is added. Great!

Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:57:57 PM

There are many good reason why it's good to have some BTC here are some of the list why it's a good reason to own some bitcoin.

1. Like what you've said if you lost your wallet you can access to a online wallet to withdraw some bitcoin (The bad thing here is that bitcoin is not a universal currency some of the countries didn't recognize bitcoin.)
2. Once you have bitcoin and you hold it, soon you will become rich.
3. You can pay others whenever they are and the transaction is very low.
4. Fast transaction.
5. You can have bitcoin whenever you want, wherever you are and whoever you are.

So far here are my ideas why it's a good reason to own some bitcoin.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:37:27 PM

Hi,

Actually, you can already use it. I had a problem once when I was abroad. The solution I found was to sell bitcoin. I had cash in exchange and could go on with my travel. Quite practical indeed! Wink

Bous

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

Well, to do that, you should find someone to buy your Bitcoin (in a foreign country, that wouldn't be a piece of cake), and he must gives you fiat directly. So that's pretty hard.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

This is really an advantage when bitcoin is already been accepted mostly on many countries which we dont really have a problem when we do travel even though we dont have cash on our pockets as long we do have our online wallet or any other wallet that do contain bitcoin would already do since we can cash-out anytime and anywhere we want.

Exactly, bitcoin can resolve this kind of problem but I guess you can use it if you are using an online wallet right? So as long you have your address then no worry at all you can have your money and solve your problem. Because even if the country is not using bitcoin you can convert it in fiat. No need to carry any card or cash, just need to have the wallet online and you can have cash always, anywhere and everywhere.
I save the bitcoin so that one day I can buy something I like that I happen to find by accident, so I do not panic to pay for it because I have some btc I will disburse. and one more reason why I save bitcoin because the price is very high especially if invest in it very big profits.

f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

Bitcoin is very easy and fast when used in online transactions, but the drawback is very risky if you incorrectly enter the destination wallet address. so be careful before sending bitcoin to the destination wallet, if until it happens anyone can not help you. unless the destination wallet address will return it.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

10 years ago I travelled in Cuba. With my friend we rented a car and go through the island. And in one small town someone stole our money. But we still had a credit card - there was only one ATM in this town and it didn't accept our credit card so it was really huge problem.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:10:59 PM

It's always good to have some Bitcoin in your online wallet, you'll never know when you can use them. It's good to know that you have something that you can rely on. This is just one of the many good things about Bitcoin, it is very convenient and easy to use whenever, wherever you are.
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

I really liked the good thing about bitcoin is that it's like international money for all of us. One that has been able to get into the goal goal is to use. As long as he does not have a shop that receives bitcoin as payment.
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:37:57 AM

There are many advantages of owning bitcoins like this one.The good thing about bitcoin is that it is like an international money for all of us. One that has bitcoin can go to places without necessarily exchanging his current currency to that his country destination is using.
kurdapyo

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:44:18 AM

bitcoin is a great thing to inverst for the future.  0.5 btc was good enough to start a little business if you plan to, you can build a house with it, you can consume it when an unexpected things happen.  In general bitcoin can save our future
lautantepi

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

The good thing about bitcoin is that it's like international money to be able to have. One that has got into the goal is to use it. As long as he does not have a shop that receives bitcoin as payment then he just exchanged it with state money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: