Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What devices would you like an app for?
Apple iDevice's - 5 (18.5%)
Android Devices - 19 (70.4%)
Windows phone - 1 (3.7%)
Windows Mobile - 1 (3.7%)
Blackberry - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) McxNow Windows App  (Read 1281 times)
Thracky

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 12:28:15 AM

Mincoins and Solidcoin. Ha ha, yeah the market for trading those coins is HUGE  Roll Eyes
Mincoin is a scam and solidcoin is a dead currency... damn when can I start trading?

Yea, SolidCoins are kinda meh.

I can see your concerns with MinCoin. A large portion were mined in the first 3 days, I think it's around 10%. But doesn't Satoshi Nakamoto hold around 10% of all bitcoins in circulation?

Although Bitcoin users are anonymous in the sense that they aren’t identified by name, their activity is logged in a universal register of Bitcoin activity known as the blockchain. By analyzing public blockchain data, Bitcoin blogger Sergio Demian Lerner discovered someone who has been mining bitcoins—running the software that introduces new bitcoins into the system—since block 1.

In other words, this early miner was involved in creating the very first bitcoins.

While it can’t be proven conclusively that the miner is Nakamoto, Lerner is convinced by the consistent mining patterns, which have stayed the same since Bitcoin’s first block.

And besides, he adds, “this entity is the only entity that has shown complete trust in Bitcoin, since it hasn’t [spent] any coins.”

http://www.dailydot.com/business/satoshi-nakamoto-bitcoin-fortune-100-million/

Yet, Bitcoins are seen as legitimate. Isn't that a little bit of a double standard?

MinCoin is actually relatively innovative. It has scrypt for its algorithm, very fast transaction times, low market cap. I'm not trying to push it, just saying it doesn't really look like a 'scamcoin.' SolidCoin is kinda whatever, but I don't think you should lump it in with MinCoin.

Bitcoin was the first of its kind, and was an entirely new concept, you can't really fault someone for that.

Mincoin on the other hand, was a very carefully orchestrated launch, I guarantee you the exchange was in the works the same time the coin was, and 8 hours to mine all the bonus blocks meant that 9.36% of all the coins that will ever exist were mined by whoever caught onto it in the first 8 hours, and obviously people with low latency (such as the first node on the network) have a huge advantage in early mining of new coins.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ahmed_bodi (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 09:33:55 AM

Actually i disagree, the exchange was built for solidcoin but wasnt operational because it basically died. It was just modified for mincoin and then more currencies including solidcoin were added

ahmed_bodi (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 11:10:55 AM

WorldCoin Added

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: