Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:01:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Proof of Stake coins to invest now and gain huge in 2020? Next Dash?  (Read 15277 times)
Metros (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:21:05 PM

Investing on Dash is expensive nowdays.

On some old coins it is either expensive to setup a masternode or even to get 10k minimum coins for just staking can be damn expensive.

What are your top 3 Staking coins for the future that might give you ROI such as Dash?

My bets are:

1. NEM
2. NXT/ARDR
3. ReddCoin

Opinions about GridCoin/Ark/PIVX?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:40:10 AM

i would like to keep PIVX,, few people say this coin is better than dash

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:32:01 AM

Continue to accumulate Dash now while its cheap. Shared masternodes will be a thing in the future and just a dozen or so coins will yield you big returns in transaction fees.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
wawaTwice

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:46:36 AM

no doubt Dash will be big. Yet the question is, which short term project can I invest in, to double or triple my amount to then be able to invest more in coins that have a higher market cap!
Metros (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:17:14 AM

no doubt Dash will be big. Yet the question is, which short term project can I invest in, to double or triple my amount to then be able to invest more in coins that have a higher market cap!

Yeah, topic was the next dash, not dash eh..

I know dash is big and will be big, but I want to run cheap master node/staking now, and dash is expensive.

So looking for new alternatives
Bigzilla

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:24:46 AM

Crown is solid with a strong dev team and yields the highest roi among MN projects. https://stats.crowncentral.net
They adding chronos nodes soon which will be on a stake of 100-9999CRW and be used for decreasing latency for transactions.

You can join at mm.crownlab.eu if you like.
Alternative

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:10:37 PM

I would recommend you Komodo. It has a nice staking, little sure, but at least realistic, and its price has a great growth potential in the future.
squidlings

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:04:57 PM

I know dash is big and will be big, but I want to run cheap master node/staking now, and dash is expensive.

I have 2 recommendations.  Icash and Insane (INSN)

ICASH

-----

Icash is a strange one, the old dev team abandoned it and now a new dev team has come along to update and continue the project.  It's picking up nicely, a MN costs 100,000 at 582 sats each = 0.582 BTC

The best part is I'm getting around 500-1000 icash back per day!!! which is crazy returns!!

The bad news, they are doing a hard fork shortly to update the coin, which mean new rules and I'm sure the rewards will be lowered significantly.  When a coin goes through a fork like this it means a coin swap is required.  When I've been through this in the past, the price drops so hard.  So you could buy now and get the good MN rewards until the fork, or wait until the coin swap and pick up a bargain.  This coin has a great future and the name is perfect, one of the best out there.  I'm sure if the team and community continues, it's one to watch. 

----

INSANE

I love this coin haha, there is no other coin like this.  It's unique and although will never be the next bitcoin, it will gain momentum and have an amazing following once it gets going.

It costs 50k for a masternode = 2.901 BTC 

I own 2 MN's of INSN and to be honest, the returns aren't great, I'm getting around 4-5 per day from both, however I know for a fact, the price will double within a few months so I'd strongly recommend getting on this boat.  Join the slack, they are a great team.

(haha - 133 icash just arrived as I was typing)

INSN has just gone through a coin swap which has disturbed the balance alot! However it will finish soon and somebody new can just buy the new coins.  I'm guess $1 per coin by the end of the year.  (trololol - just a feeling no back up evidence etc etc)

You can stake INSN as well, Staking is about the same as running a Masternode without the hosting costs.

-----------

Pivx is my main staking coin, I have around 17k pivx and I just stake, I don't bother with a masternode, I'm picking up around 6-8 piv's per day.  Love it, but don't want to get to many more because it's not so liquid as the likes of Dash etc.

-------

Although it's been a great month for staking, once the market picks up, I find other coins POW's etc move faster however coins which stake and have Masternodes are more stable.

Hope this helps.

Metros (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:19:03 PM

I would recommend you Komodo. It has a nice staking, little sure, but at least realistic, and its price has a great growth potential in the future.

Any minimun needed in order to stake? is there any calculator?

And masternodes?
Metros (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:21:25 PM

I have 2 recommendations.  Icash and Insane (INSN)

ICASH

-----

Icash is a strange one, the old dev team abandoned it and now a new dev team has come along to update and continue the project.  It's picking up nicely, a MN costs 100,000 at 582 sats each = 0.582 BTC

The best part is I'm getting around 500-1000 icash back per day!!! which is crazy returns!!

The bad news, they are doing a hard fork shortly to update the coin, which mean new rules and I'm sure the rewards will be lowered significantly.  When a coin goes through a fork like this it means a coin swap is required.  When I've been through this in the past, the price drops so hard.  So you could buy now and get the good MN rewards until the fork, or wait until the coin swap and pick up a bargain.  This coin has a great future and the name is perfect, one of the best out there.  I'm sure if the team and community continues, it's one to watch. 

----

INSANE

I love this coin haha, there is no other coin like this.  It's unique and although will never be the next bitcoin, it will gain momentum and have an amazing following once it gets going.

It costs 50k for a masternode = 2.901 BTC 

I own 2 MN's of INSN and to be honest, the returns aren't great, I'm getting around 4-5 per day from both, however I know for a fact, the price will double within a few months so I'd strongly recommend getting on this boat.  Join the slack, they are a great team.

(haha - 133 icash just arrived as I was typing)

INSN has just gone through a coin swap which has disturbed the balance alot! However it will finish soon and somebody new can just buy the new coins.  I'm guess $1 per coin by the end of the year.  (trololol - just a feeling no back up evidence etc etc)

You can stake INSN as well, Staking is about the same as running a Masternode without the hosting costs.

-----------

Pivx is my main staking coin, I have around 17k pivx and I just stake, I don't bother with a masternode, I'm picking up around 6-8 piv's per day.  Love it, but don't want to get to many more because it's not so liquid as the likes of Dash etc.

-------

Although it's been a great month for staking, once the market picks up, I find other coins POW's etc move faster however coins which stake and have Masternodes are more stable.

Hope this helps.

iCash and INSN are classic examples of coins that been used and abused in pump & dump groups.. so that's a big no-no for me..
lordevo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:26:15 PM

what about POSW? seems like a good project.
squidlings

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:29:43 PM

Icash, agreed... but new dev and community is good and it's so cheap it'd be crazy not to.  They've just relaunched the website and with the fork it could be exciting.  I'd watch and if it gets to 100-200 sats reconsider

You can't put INSANE in that group though.  Clean cut since the start.  It's ace!  The team is brilliant.
squidlings

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:48:46 PM

Icash, agreed... but new dev and community is good and it's so cheap it'd be crazy not to.  They've just relaunched the website and with the fork it could be exciting.  I'd watch and if it gets to 100-200 sats reconsider

You can't put INSANE in that group though.  Clean cut since the start.  It's ace!  The team is brilliant.

PosWallet? 

I quite like it, I used it for my Insane coins to stake them, it saved me leaving my computer on 24/7.  They delisted pivx because you can earn more using your own wallet so I keep my 'puter on anyway so might as well run the icash and insane nodes, hence I've searched for this to look for other stakers. 

I'm downloading the RDD blockchain/wallet now, takes for ever!!!  There has just been a pump so I'll wait for a better in price but I'll give it a shot.

I was thinking about PINK coin as well.

Not sure about Komodo, I think zcash already has that box ticked?

Please post more if you can think of them.
Metros (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:04:58 PM

PosWallet? 

I quite like it, I used it for my Insane coins to stake them, it saved me leaving my computer on 24/7.  They delisted pivx because you can earn more using your own wallet so I keep my 'puter on anyway so might as well run the icash and insane nodes, hence I've searched for this to look for other stakers. 

I'm downloading the RDD blockchain/wallet now, takes for ever!!!  There has just been a pump so I'll wait for a better in price but I'll give it a shot.

I wonder why so many negative comments on PosWallet, all over the place if they are so good..

I got RDD before the pump, and as we speak also downloading the blockchain (my god, takes ages indeed).

Atm I stake the following: RDD/XEM/XEL/BLK/BAY/CRB/GRC/NXT and soon Ardor.

We shall make a slack chan with all of the stakers to share/tip/help each other.

Maybe inside Santiment slack or something..
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:46:31 AM

PosWallet? 

I wonder why so many negative comments on PosWallet, all over the place if they are so good..

I got RDD before the pump, and as we speak also downloading the blockchain (my god, takes ages indeed).

Atm I stake the following: RDD/XEM/XEL/BLK/BAY/CRB/GRC/NXT and soon Ardor.

We shall make a slack chan with all of the stakers to share/tip/help each other.

Maybe inside Santiment slack or something..
Komodo - formerly BitcoinDark - is a very strong contender
squidlings

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:53:35 AM

Yes, I'd love to be involved in a slack channel.

My issue with some coins now, they're simply clones.  RDD looks similar to pivx to me, however it does seem to have it's own community going which I quite liked.

XEM is a fantastic coin but the staking rewards are the worst ever plus it's performance of late has been downward spiral.  A super node is on my wish list.  Won't happen for a while tho and if the rewards are so bad, I may not bother.

PosW - If I'm honest, I didnt' really like the setup and they told me to move my INSN because they were updating the site, I've not been back since, however it was like a bank account with decent interest and as mentioned it did mean my 'puter could be switched off.  I is vulnerable to hacks like all exchanges are.

link me up when we're ready to join.

squidlings

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:55:21 AM

We can do a month trial for each staking coin, but 1 BTC in a new wallet and stake for 30 days, see which comes back with the best returns.

It's not all about returns, for instance INSN is poor returns, but coin growth will be good...
squidlings

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:57:29 AM

2 mentions for Komodo, I might have to take a deeper look into this one.
squidlings

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:47:26 AM

Add this to the list.... I'm loving the quirky coins at the minute haha

http://www.bitbean.org/about.html

ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 09:52:51 AM

I guess Komodo, XEM and Waves are good candidates to be the next Dash. I am leasing out my Waves and holding on to KMD. Not much into XEM other than some I have on the exchange to do some quick trades.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: