Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinion to AntShares?  (Read 2912 times)
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:30:27 AM

I'm not a believer in antshares, it just seems to be riding on the whole China hype in my opinion. I could be wrong though, I've missed out on plenty of good alts out there.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:33:49 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 10:19:15 AM by mongkie

i think it is not overrated. just imagine how many chinese are here in the world the more population, the more chances of getting buyers and loyalist. imagine their present population 1.371 billion as of today. even 3% of them buy @1usd it would cost 41.1Million usd. i think antshares will prosper. the buying power of china is powerful. don't underestimate the power of their number. and most of the chinese are focus on earning money. so every chance of getting a profit is important to them. just wait until more chinese are into the trading of cryptocurrencies.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:41:38 AM

Hi I wrote this based on their whitepaper and based on my research on the Byzantine method which the Antshares, now NEO famed "upgrade"?from the projects that came before it.  Here is the link to that article you may find helpful.

https://btcmanager.com/antshares-flexes-a-tech-muscle-set-to-release-smart-contracts-for-everyone/

And here is an excerpt from the article that gives an idea why Antshares / NEO is special.

" The Byzantine Alternative?
There is an alternative emerging called the distributed Byzantine Fault Tolerance algorithm (or dBFT) which is used by Antshares, the Shanghai-based blockchain startup technology company, as well as Hyperledger.
The term Byzantine Fault Tolerance (BFT) is named after the Byzantine General’s problem, or an intricate and complex system vulnerable to attack when sides do not agree on one thing.   The BFT describes the challenge of achieving consensus in a distributed blockchain. Securing a publicly distributed blockchain with a Byzantine Fault Tolerance algorithm has a high tolerance even if under attack.
To secure blockchains, a distributed Byzantine Fault Tolerance algorithm recognizes two types of participants which are professional node operators, doing so to make money and regular users who are simply using the blockchain.
A dBFT blockchain achieves consensus via the specially appointed, professionally-operated nodes nominated by ordinary nodes through delegated voting. One of these special nodes will act as a "Chairman" for each newly forged block and broadcasts their version of the blockchain; if two thirds of the other nodes agree, consensus is reached. In the event, consensus is not reached, another node is appointed as "Chairman" until two thirds of the remaining nodes agree.
Consequently, the rate of transaction handling is much faster and more energy efficient than the alternatives..."

Hope it helps! !

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
methereum

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:43:53 AM

--> Hope it helps! !

Thanks!
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:33:05 AM

Antshares and China. Think it will be a top coin
i think 20$ Dec. 2017 +- 5$
ladiesBTC

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

🌟🌟

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:47:35 PM

Antshares server as smart asset digital traceable and highly transparent. And digital certificate to enable trust for public chain, where digital certificate are protected by law. So we'll be safe.

Thx

DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:04:58 PM

Is it the big thing from china or totally overrated ? Cheesy
I Think it is quite good and a very important step in blockchain.
If they are capable to attract new projects like ETH could then we could see it shine,the good thing is that we are having more options for token creation platform ,hope we could some projects coming from China and if they could start using Antshare platform then we could see the price going up.
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:29:06 PM

I'm new to trading but for me the antshare-neo switch will be the rise of antshare. The price still decreasing and it is good opportunity to buy.

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:12:19 PM

$50 in 2 years is what i think ANS will be at. I added more yesterday.
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:14:01 PM

I'm new to trading but for me the antshare-neo switch will be the rise of antshare. The price still decreasing and it is good opportunity to buy.

They've already announced the rebranding, which already raised the price. I don't believe there are any fundamental changes associated at the same time of the actual name change. So I'm not convinced the change to Neo will raise the price...meaning, I feel the rebranding is already priced in.

Kenny001

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:30:11 PM

I truly believe this is one of the coins that will make me rich someday.
kimjong

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:50:01 PM

I truly believe this is one of the coins that will make me rich someday.

Yes it will. But it will make you richer, when you sell now and buy back when the price is at 2.50 / 3 USD.
The crash is coming and it will make all altcoins go down - even more.
Kenny001

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:42:57 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 05:00:45 PM by Kenny001

This is the second chance to buy in. U can take the risk for waiting. But it is already dirt cheap again. Late July/august it will start to gain traction. Bought my self 5k more at current prices.

In the future it will be a realy bigger than u ever expected.

Edit;

Don't forget to get some anc/  antcoins.

Kenny001

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:05:40 PM

24 July rebrand to NEO. Eth 2.0
Buy before the chinese do, and they will.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: