Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:52:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {ICO} SLOGN Logistics Coin ICO July 25 2017-UPD: ICO DEFERRED  (Read 6596 times)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:03:21 PM

So many logistics based projects in the market it making me confuse to pick the right one for invest. All have talented people in team with huge potential so how to verify about them. Anybody can explain about them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slogn (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 10:40:44 PM

I see you updated page. I'll try when I get home from work. To be honest, I'm sure that's all the info needed for someone that has collected tokens before. I'll probably end up going back to google tonight. I know everyone on your side must be super busy but I hope you guys post some detailed instructions before the official ICO.  Maybe get one of your workers to install a few wallets and write up on whole ICO process or at least on collecting the coins. I think it will help ICO by making the process as simple as possible for the investors. Not just for you to get ETH but for investor to get their tokens. Anyway, I'll give it another shot tonight and hopefully I will be able to figure it out before PRE-ICO ends. Otherwise, I'll just stay with tokens I have whenever I figure out how to collect them.  thanks.

Thanks for your support Logannj, the full instruction is underway.
slogn (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 10:50:40 PM

So many logistics based projects in the market it making me confuse to pick the right one for invest. All have talented people in team with huge potential so how to verify about them. Anybody can explain about them?

Logistics is just sooo huge I believe there'll be place for several projects.
As far as we know we are the main one for U.S trucking industry which by itself is $800 billion industry.
Here are the key numbers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRRO2HEspXE
Govind Singh, business strategy, explains it better here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzKKsqGlp6E
We are not the only one with the same idea. Influential personalities and teams are approaching us now willing to unite efforts to build software together and this has been our goal - to unite community around the problem that exists in trucking.

The way how we came to blockchain was natural - we kept digging looking for technology that we thought would be the right fit for us. It was evolution from SPA + RESTFul backend to Microservices with Kafka, then we turned down entity-oriented frameworks and equipped ourselves with event sourcing and CQRS, and eventually blockchain being in a way the distributed event-sourcing system.

Our key vision is that it is impossible to build solution for trucking industry alone, therefore we are working on the platform that will be available for everyone to build on top. Our white paper sheds the light about how we see the [Suspicious link removed]ponent.

I hope I was able to answer your question, it is a pleasure to receive mature and deep questions!
Euro1000

Activity: 209
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:46:33 AM

I read the whitepaper. It is mainly describing technically what SLOGN want to create but I am not getting the link to logistics.

1. How do they want to create the events? Shall the driver use a mobile phone and key it in?

2. In the whitepaper "Artificial Intelligence on the GO" is mentioned. How shall this work? SLOGN is talking about "Pluggable components" - shall these components deliver the power to have artificial intelligence?
ghuang168

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:53:44 AM

Total coin supply to be issued during ICO:
8,000,000,000 (Eight Billion) SLOGNs (800,000 worth of ETH)

that is huge number ..
hashgoalPool

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:27:45 PM

why pre-ico end datetime is removed from website? it was 19 july 2PM around on site yesterday.

slogn (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 02:01:18 PM

I read the whitepaper. It is mainly describing technically what SLOGN want to create but I am not getting the link to logistics.

1. How do they want to create the events? Shall the driver use a mobile phone and key it in?

2. In the whitepaper "Artificial Intelligence on the GO" is mentioned. How shall this work? SLOGN is talking about "Pluggable components" - shall these components deliver the power to have artificial intelligence?

1. Events to be generated on lightweight nodes which are parts of user applications, including driver.
2. Artificial intelligence and heuristics is mostly used for resources optimization within the company and between the companies. It is basing on many domain opportunities such as: full truck load can be split into smaller commodities and that trailers can be switched between trucks in the middle of the route.
Trinibits

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:12:57 PM

Looks good, will keep an eye on this one  Smiley
slogn (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 02:20:50 PM

why pre-ico end datetime is removed from website? it was 19 july 2PM around on site yesterday.
it was removed by mistake of internal team communication. it is reverted back
The end of the preICO is Wed July 19 2017 2:59:59 PM GMT and we will announce the results shortly.
slogn (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 03:38:37 PM

PreICO Results

ATTENTION — OUR PREICO IS OVER. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MORE CONTRIBUTION TRANSACTIONS.

We would like to thank you for your participation. Your contributions are very inspiring!
We DID NOT reach a minimum of 1,000 ETH. PLEASE REFUND your ETH contributions following instructions below.

How to refund your ETH
Generate transaction with:
0 (ZERO) ETH
to the address 0xc0506ceb264b057182a4c3ab8a0b910a545479f0.
IMPORTANT: (1) Set data to 0x590e1ae3;
Set Gas limit to: 50,000 (Fifty Thousand Gas).
IMPORTANT: MYETHERWALLET.COM can throw red warning message:
”Could not estimate gas. There are not enough funds in the account, or the receiving contract address would throw an error. Feel free to manually set the gas and proceed. The error message upon sending may be more informative.” That is expected behavior. You will need to set gas price manually as described in the previous message.

SLOGN Initial Coin Offering Is Deferred

Thank you for participation in our pre-ICO and interest to the project! We received many inquiries for business partnerships, software development and media coverage and are going to proceed with the project implementation and deployment in the U.S trucking industry.
We anticipate to run the ICO in the future.

For any inquiries please e-mail us at info@slogn.net as well as on any of our official social media channels.
Euro1000

Activity: 209
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:32:50 AM

1. Events to be generated on lightweight nodes which are parts of user applications, including driver.
2. Artificial intelligence and heuristics is mostly used for resources optimization within the company and between the companies. It is basing on many domain opportunities such as: full truck load can be split into smaller commodities and that trailers can be switched between trucks in the middle of the route.

OK, that make sense.
Regarding #2: Then you would also be able to implement some kind of Freight exchange where trucking companies can offer freight capacities in order to maximize their load.

In one video you mentioned that in the US you also have several small companies. We have the same problem here in Germany where you have SME's where the boss himself drives the truck while he is booking the next order. So, there a no IT departments which can develop or maintain any software solution. So, any leightweight solution could help here.

Of course, there are several logistics projects going on - but logistics is a huge field. I.e. Maersk is running a project (using hyperledger), but they are (as far as I know) mainly focussing on shipping lines incl. pre- and postcarriage on containerised cargo and containerised cargo is a different field.
slogn (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:13:10 PM

OK, that make sense.
Regarding #2: Then you would also be able to implement some kind of Freight exchange where trucking companies can offer freight capacities in order to maximize their load.

In one video you mentioned that in the US you also have several small companies. We have the same problem here in Germany where you have SME's where the boss himself drives the truck while he is booking the next order. So, there a no IT departments which can develop or maintain any software solution. So, any leightweight solution could help here.

Of course, there are several logistics projects going on - but logistics is a huge field. I.e. Maersk is running a project (using hyperledger), but they are (as far as I know) mainly focussing on shipping lines incl. pre- and postcarriage on containerised cargo and containerised cargo is a different field.

Hi there, exactly!
zuyi10

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:51:42 PM

When are you going to launch the ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: