Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins For GBP  (Read 447 times)
pac1 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 12:16:37 AM

Hi everyone, i have been reading this forum for a while and have to say some very interesting and enlightened views,
Always a great read and source of info or informed gossip.
i was wondering when we might be able to buy from a uk exchange, has no-one put one together yet or is it another restiction the uk goverment has
imposed to help the b(w)ankers out.
MiningUnited

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 12:18:32 AM

i was wondering when we might be able to buy from a uk exchange

Why can't you use any of the already existing exchanges? Why does it have to be a "uk exchange"?
pac1 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 12:21:10 AM

it takes time to transfer funds.
mt gox only seems to want me to withdraw in dwolla into a us bank acc. am i missing something ?
MiningUnited

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 12:24:16 AM

it takes time to transfer funds.
mt gox only seems to want me to withdraw in dwolla into a us bank acc. am i missing something ?

By making a 'withdrawal' from Mt.Gox are you referring to withdrawing your national currency or BitCoin? Or do you mean depositing?
pac1 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 12:55:43 AM

it would appear that i have overlooked the bank transfer option in the withdrawl method in mt gox, it still takes to long to achieve what i was trying to do but at least now i know.
thanks for your time and comments
FocusMedia

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 12:56:38 AM

I looked at uploading to them, but it costs loads and I only wanted 8 Coins. I went for a face to face trade.
MiningUnited

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 01:36:50 AM

it would appear that i have overlooked the bank transfer option in the withdrawl method in mt gox, it still takes to long to achieve what i was trying to do but at least now i know.

Be prepared for 3-7 day wait times for most transfers from your bank and to your bank.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: