Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:11:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️  (Read 323498 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
etherparty (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:02:25 PM

how much does it cost to create an ICO smart contract using EtherParty software?

Right now, in the beta, it's 50K FUEL for a token contract and 50K FUEL for a sale contract which can be run together, 5K FUEL for an escrow contract.

When we launch pricing will be reviewed to be competitive, pricing has not been defined yet and it will vary depending on the contract complexity, oracles used, etc...

JOIN ETHERPARTY ON WEB - TELEGRAM - REDDIT - TWITTER - FB
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:11:54 PM

how much does it cost to create an ICO smart contract using EtherParty software?

Right now, in the beta, it's 50K FUEL for a token contract and 50K FUEL for a sale contract which can be run together, 5K FUEL for an escrow contract.

When we launch pricing will be reviewed to be competitive, pricing has not been defined yet and it will vary depending on the contract complexity, oracles used, etc...

But oracles ico creator platform is free of charge. how can ETHERPARTY compete with Oracle ico creator platform?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:39:30 AM

If the token is not approved as a utility token by the REGULATOR, what happens then? We have tokens that cannot be used or traded on major exchanges?

I don't blame the team for following directions from regulators, if the token is approved it will be way better for all of us.

Another thing you need to note is that FUEL is an ERC20 token, it's an open standard, it takes 1 minute for exchanges to add and they don't need Etherparty's permission to list a token if they want to.

In my opinion so long as the project does well and FUEL is utilized on the platform there will be demand and if there's demand it will also be listed on exchanges, no matter if the team can or cannot facilitate that.

Lastly, if the token is approved by regulators, exchanges will have 0 issues in listing it. For what I saw on Telegram it's still work in progress and not guaranteed but I really hope Etherparty pulls this off.

In the meantime... cheap FUEL on Etherdelta if you have missed the opportunity!  Smiley

This could be awesome if the regulators defined FUEL as utility token, CEO Kevin Hobbs claimed FUEL is utility token in telegram. But they lack of communicating with large exchanges. They need to talk more with exchanges.

i agree, they do not seem like they want to do that.

but of course I hold alot of fuel, what is the current price of FUEL listed at?

Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:47:54 AM

any investor of FUEL here ,i look above thread ,some one talking about wallet , don't you see the FUEL price ,nothing to say?
etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:46:41 AM

But oracles ico creator platform is free of charge. how can ETHERPARTY compete with Oracle ico creator platform?

We are not competing with Oracles but we will be using different Oracles for different data needs on our platform.

etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:50:41 AM

Etherparty Beta Moves Into The Next Phase of Development

The Etherparty beta launch is now complete and we would like to thank the crypto community for supporting us and believing in our platform.
The feedback garnered from the global community has been valuable and will help us as we prepare to launch next year.

Find out more on our blog:

https://medium.com/@etherparty/etherparty-beta-moves-into-the-next-phase-of-development-1c3696ad8d65

bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:05:05 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 07:17:39 PM by bigc1984

FUEL price headed back up towards initial ICO price... only around $125,000 standing in the way on etherdelta. Heads up everyone, coinmarketcap has FUEL listed on the cryptopia exchange but this is not FUEL (etherparty), it's fuelcoin, don't buy it or you will lose money. Only legit exchange as far as I know that has fuel listed is etherdelta.
etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:42:36 PM

FUEL price headed back up towards initial ICO price... only around $125,000 standing in the way on etherdelta. Heads up everyone, coinmarketcap has FUEL listed on the cryptopia exchange but this is not FUEL (etherparty), it's fuelcoin, don't buy it or you will lose money. Only legit exchange as far as I know that has fuel listed is etherdelta.

Yes we noticed that, we have reached out to coinmarketcap to update. Hope they act swiftly.

guarani

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:33:40 PM

Are there any upcoming events? Like listing on another market?
Banji

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:11:29 PM

What do you mean by $125,000 standing in the way. I've been wondering why people are selling at such a low price on Etherdelta, even though people are selling at double the price of HitBTC. I assumed that these sales are from people who don't believe in the project anymore and are trying to cut there loses, however i'm surprised anyone would sell at a 65% loss.
bigc1984

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:51:26 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 11:12:57 PM by bigc1984

What do you mean by $125,000 standing in the way. I've been wondering why people are selling at such a low price on Etherdelta, even though people are selling at double the price of HitBTC. I assumed that these sales are from people who don't believe in the project anymore and are trying to cut there loses, however i'm surprised anyone would sell at a 65% loss.

Meaning there was (lower now) $125,000 worth of sell orders standing in the way before price would reach first stage ICO price ($.10 each). But again people have been buying these up and I would have to recalculate those numbers, but if I were to guess I'd say about $100,000 standing in the way now.

The coin isn't properly listed on HitBTC, if you try to make a deposit or a withdraw you can't as it's listed as an "IOU token". I've opened a support ticket with them asking when they will properly list it, but I don't expect to get an answer back anytime soon. Someone told me it takes a few months to get a response from them. Maybe if we flooded their twitter page it could help? In the meantime, etherdelta is the only exchange, that I know of, that you can buy/sell FUEL.

As far as people selling at a loss, people panic. Most of the people who did panic have already sold it seems and $100,000 to reach ICO price is a drop in the bucket.  Also, if you notice, there are sell/buy orders going through that are much lower than the top buy price. For example the current top bidder is buying at 0.000128740 FUEL/ETH but you'll see a sell order go through for someone selling at something like .00008. These are just people selling to their own orders so they can take the listing down. Due to how the exchange operates, your offer will continue to stay listed until it either expires, or is fulfilled. So to get their money back rather than have it wait in limbo until expiration, people are just buying/selling to their own orders.
nysefloortrader

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:21:03 AM

Only legit exchange as far as I know that has fuel listed is etherdelta.

yes starting to regret buying this FUEL. I cannot see them doing anything other blockchain companies are doing.

Can you let us know when its on a proper exchange sir. Thanks in advance.

bigc1984

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:20:43 AM

I really don't see what the issue with etherdelta is. It works, it's decentralized, and fees are reasonable. What more could you want?
SemiSeriousInvestor

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:09:59 AM

I really don't see what the issue with etherdelta is. It works, it's decentralized, and fees are reasonable. What more could you want?

EtherDelta is great. The price is exactly what a FUEL token is worth. LOL
Sanakibe

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:10:28 AM

Seems Good project
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:34:40 PM

Why FUEL doesn't have actions after the bad starting? Your team should work harder on exchange listings, and don't forget to update with us. You should see Ripio and Streamr which list on large exchanges, but you still only in ED?
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:40:29 PM

really happy to see FUEL price going up ,everythingk look like turn to good now
Jree247

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:48:52 PM

Would you say the ICO was a success?
nysefloortrader

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:34:33 AM

Why FUEL doesn't have actions after the bad starting? Your team should work harder on exchange listings, and don't forget to update with us. You should see Ripio and Streamr which list on large exchanges, but you still only in ED?

yes I agree, etherdelta is not the best, the team sort of just left, and not working on listing on other exchanges. The cost is not that much compaired to how much they raked in over the past few months.

We need FUEL listed on other exchanges fast.

bigc1984

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:31:10 AM

yes I agree, etherdelta is not the best, the team sort of just left, and not working on listing on other exchanges. The cost is not that much compaired to how much they raked in over the past few months.

We need FUEL listed on other exchanges fast.

Their job is to develop the services they described in the white paper. Why should they get it listed on an exchange? They intend to sell FUEL on their platform when it goes live, so ask your self how is it in their best interest to have it listed on exchanges where speculators can compete with them? If you and others want it listed so bad, reach out to exchanges and convince them of the benefits of listing FUEL. I've had to pay out of my own personal expenses to have coins listed on exchanges before. There are a few exchanges where we can pay to have them expedite a review process to have FUEL listed. One thing you could do is make a community donation wallet where people who are interested in having it listed elsewhere can all chip in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: