Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:01:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️  (Read 323498 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:21:12 PM

Here's an exerpt from the whitepaper:

"Fuel tokens holders will need to sign up for an account by registering on the Etherparty platform after release. Tokens sent to the platform from ICO participants will automatically be verified, token holders who purchase FUEL from secondary sources such as Exchanges will be restricted until verification."

So, they just won't let the fuel from exchanges into the platform.

That's a great move in my opinion. Early investors get access to the platform right away Smiley

Speculators shouldn't have the same advantage as early contributors. Also this may be related to them being cautious about exchanges as they have been advised by regulators.

Also you claim they won't let FUEL in from exchanges, if you read properly, they will, after verification. So don't see an issue there.

So all good from my point of view.

However I think you are just fudding around here. Chill dude.
Thenagain32

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:27:15 PM

"Fuel tokens holders will need to sign up for an account by registering on the Etherparty platform after release. Tokens sent to the platform from ICO participants will automatically be verified, token holders who purchase FUEL from secondary sources such as Exchanges will be restricted until verification."

That's a great move in my opinion. Early investors get access to the platform right away Smiley

Speculators shouldn't have the same advantage as early contributors. Also this may be related to them being cautious about exchanges as they have been advised by regulators.

A token either is fuel or not, simple as that. If they can't recognize their own token how are they going to build sophisticated smart contract software?
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:28:16 PM

A token either is fuel or not, simple as that. If they can't recognize their own token how are they going to build sophisticated smart contract software?

Also you claim they won't let FUEL in from exchanges, if you read properly, they will, after verification. So don't see an issue there.

You make no sense, you are here to fud. You can't even read what you share... And it's in bold too. LOL

Beware everyone, some people here have their own agenda.
Thenagain32

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:34:03 PM

You make no sense, you are here to fud.
You're here to fomo.

"Verifying" their own tokens is what makes no sense. Any exchange or wallet does that instantly.

Also you've just admitted that it's actually not a verification but an excuse to make it harder for people to bring tokens in from exchanges. And now you're back to verification. So which one is it?
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:49:15 PM

You're here to fomo.

"Verifying" their own tokens is what makes no sense. Any exchange or wallet does that instantly.

Also you've just admitted that it's actually not a verification but an excuse to make it harder for people to bring tokens in from exchanges. And now you're back to verification. So which one is it?

You're just here to be a parasite and spread your drama queen BS lies. They never said they wouldn't allow their tokens bought from exchanges onto the platform, they specifically stated, in plain English that there would be a verification process. Probably as simple as agreeing that you intend to use the tokens you bought on their platform. They never said anything about verifying the tokens, it states, again in plain English, the users will have to be verified. Are you the one who just put in the big buy order? Lmao. Pathetic.
cryptomaster13

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:29:27 AM

FUEL price increase or not? oR run away to take money from ICOs, never trust on such people
zsbloc1

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:55:04 AM

Present price:1eth=14000fuel   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

good job

I don't understand why they want ICO, and fuel should airdrop
Thenagain32

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:56:22 AM

coin@coin, bigc1984

Yep, if you don't have any arguments on the subject, it's time to get personal. Not interested in that.

I just hope they don't forget to pay you guys for doing this.
cryptomaster13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:29:59 AM

They were talking big story, we will do this, and those. took ICO money and enjoying, see where is FEUL 0.024  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
cryptomaster13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:38:47 AM

My Best advice, better to buy ECASH,ETHERIUM BLUE, ETHEREUM GOLD, BITCOIN GOLD, FUNFAIRCOIN, MONETHA, BITCOIN SILVER BTCRED, COSS, KICKCOIN, LIFE, DOGECOIN, RIPPLE, .. ALL BUY SMALL SMALL QUANTITY. LEAVE FUEL, FUEL MAKE HIS TANK FULL AND OUR TANK EMPTY.
cryptomaster13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:06:07 AM

Can you tell me what is circulating supply in coinmarketcap.com  ? I have bought 67800 Fuel at 0.069 and now crying why i have bought? December what happen with FUEL? My tank will without fuel or full of fuel that etherparty depend, .. if ICO with true person definitely FUEL reach 10$ else reach 0.00005$  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
whitehatrigs

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

All Ur Base Is Belong To Us

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:20:52 PM

So we bought tokens @10 cents and now they are selling @2 cents.

Lucky for me I didn't invest much lol

Thenagain32

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:47:30 PM

I was thinking... is there a reason EtherParty doesn't buy fuel back from EtherDelta right now?
bigc1984

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:40:54 PM

I was thinking... is there a reason EtherParty doesn't buy fuel back from EtherDelta right now?

That would actually drive the price up which doesn't align with their agenda.

They have removed their previous minimum price of $1 on the platform, and all FUEL used
for smart contracts is recycled on the platform.

With no minimum price on the platform and unlimited supply, of course any
tokens outside the platform will soon be worth zero.

Yea they are selling them still for $1 each, they confirmed it the other day.
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:44:05 PM

Should one of Etherparty team update us here regarding last news about  Etherparty development progress and as whats they next step as well.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Thenagain32

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:48:14 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 07:19:14 PM by Thenagain32

My post about EtherParty CEO's drug trial just got erased.))) I posted a link to Supreme Court of Canada. You don't want THAT kind of fud, right?

Also does anyone believe that Canadian authorities or those huge corpotations would listen to someone with that kind of background let alone use EtherParty software for contracts?
etherparty (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:29:47 AM

Etherparty Website Update

You asked, we delivered. We have evicted the .com party squatter so our site can now be accessed through the following domain: etherparty.com.

Find out more on our blog: https://medium.com/@etherparty/5c8c0cf85e0b

JOIN ETHERPARTY ON WEB - TELEGRAM - REDDIT - TWITTER - FB
etherparty (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 01:31:35 AM

Should one of Etherparty team update us here regarding last news about  Etherparty development progress and as whats they next step as well.

Our last update was on November 15th, we shared on here too.

https://medium.com/etherparty/etherparty-update-for-november-2017-fba4279f95a4

We will post regular updates going forward so stay tuned.

JOIN ETHERPARTY ON WEB - TELEGRAM - REDDIT - TWITTER - FB
bigc1984

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:30:48 AM

coinmarketcap just updated circulating total finally
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:48:36 AM

whether the smart contract built on this platform still refers to ethereum. what is the difference between smart contracts that exist on ethereum with platf

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: