Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTR a huge amount of scrypt hash rate for 4-10 hours  (Read 203 times)
bustabitsboy (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:45:04 AM

I am looking for anywhere between, 100mhs and 1GH scrypt. the catch is we will be using paypal to make the payment as all my btc is tied up. PM offers.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:58:04 AM

I do not think anyone will accept paypal from you, because you are a newbie and have no trust history. You could easily just chargrback after the contract ends, why not just withdraw to your bank account and then buy BTC from there? Not blaming you personally, but i hope you do understand that there are some bad people out here trying to use paypal and then chargebacking.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
bustabitsboy (OP)

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:01:44 AM

I do not think anyone will accept paypal from you, because you are a newbie and have no trust history. You could easily just chargrback after the contract ends, why not just withdraw to your bank account and then buy BTC from there? Not blaming you personally, but i hope you do understand that there are some bad people out here trying to use paypal and then chargebacking.
fair enough, i wouldnt mind going first if the member is trusted Smiley thanks for the advice.
Edit i didnt even think about charge back, i guess its a pretty small amount so if there is another payment method that wont allow me to charge back im open to using that

?

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:25:35 AM

You can always exchange your PayPal for Bitcoins, that shouldnt be a trouble I guess
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: