Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First time buyer - Couple of questions  (Read 497 times)
imlearnerim (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:48:19 AM

I wanted to make a purchase online where the merchant only accepted bitcoin. I got an account at bitgo and wanted to fund it and went to coinbase. But coinbase did not accept indian customers. So, what is my next step?

I did create an account in Unocoin but how do I transfer money to bitgo or make a payment from bitgo without having to transfer funds back and forth.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:06:31 AM

Hey imlearnerim,

First, you need to create an account on an Indian exchange, so that you can buy Bitcoins with INR. Or you can also do a trade on Localbitcoins.
Check out the rates of different Indian exchanges here: http://www.bitcoinrates.in/

I'd recommend using Coinsecure if you have some time to make the purchase, or PocketBits if you need to purchase BTC asap.

Once you buy Bitcoins, it's pretty easy to transfer them to any wallet you want.
imlearnerim (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:56:59 AM

Thanks.

I'll first buy with pocketbits since I need to purchase something right away. Then, I will get coinsecure for all future payments. But how do I transfer from pocketbits to bitgo?

PS: Looks like even pocketbits needs me to submit documents for verification and only then I make a transaction.

Thanks
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:51:19 AM

Thanks.

I'll first buy with pocketbits since I need to purchase something right away. Then, I will get coinsecure for all future payments. But how do I transfer from pocketbits to bitgo?

PS: Looks like even pocketbits needs me to submit documents for verification and only then I make a transaction.

Thanks

Pocketbits is really fast. They'll verify your KYC within 30 mins. Coinsecure might take a couple of days (Maybe more) to verify your KYC.
Transferring from Pocketbits to your Bitcoin wallet is pretty easy.

They'd got live chat and would definitely guide you through the process. Smiley

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:22:24 PM

Thanks.

Thanks

Pocketbits is really fast. They'll verify your KYC within 30 mins. Coinsecure might take a couple of days (Maybe more) to verify your KYC.
Transferring from Pocketbits to your Bitcoin wallet is pretty easy.

They'd got live chat and would definitely guide you through the process. Smiley
Thanks for answer even I dint try pocketbits I was using unocoin, zebpay and coinsecure thought these three only most trusted one in India definitely I will try pocketbits.

jaideep1000

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:12:03 PM

Or you could trade with me on localbitcoins.

Will take about 10mins to verify KYC and you will get your coins in your wallet instantly after that.

PM me if interested.

I accept bank transfer and paytm payments.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: