Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 [511] 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:50:40 AM

DeepOnion is growing healthily. We see a big growing community which is very active and helpful. While we are very happy that many members help the comminity, we do notice that there are a portion of the members, almost never appear in this thread or any DeepOnion-related threads, they just post some very brief messages to make up the 10 in some other threads. Their intentions are just to collect free stuff and likely to dump to  make a quick profit.

Unfortunately our current rules don't exclude them. We want to get suggestions from the community: (1) do we exclude them after 1-2 more airdrops? Just to give them a chance to participate (2) do we exclude members whose posts are mostly getting free rewards from different threads? (3) We also want suggestions from you how to better develop the community.

I will be honest.. You blame the people who posts mainly in other threads... What's the problem with that? They are bringing you new people, who don't know the coin! On the other hand, the majority of people posting on the ann repeat the same stuff again and again and again and again. Yes, it helps keep the thread bumped but it also makes the community appear like a huge circle jerk.

Furthermore, for people with a job or real life this makes following the ann almost impossible. One of them is me, I find it really hard to follow announcements because everyday we have 20 new pages of the same stuff, or people posting stupid crap just to get their 10 posts. Only a handful of people here make meaningful contributions, like new graphics, memes etc.

That's my 2 cents
If I understand correctly, the idea of dev is: With a week is enough time for you to join other topics and participate in the main theme of Onion. There are people who have enough posts in other masters but very few posts in this topic. Why?

I never had to bother counting my writings, because every week I participated in at least 5-6 other threads that I was watching and also contributing on this topic. Every week at least I have 20 ~ 30 valid posts.

Think, dev does not blame anything. He has worked hard enough to develop this community, and where are you guys? And now you lament here?

Please allow me to laugh 5 minutes. Lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:51:58 AM

DeepOnion is growing healthily. We see a big growing community which is very active and helpful. While we are very happy that many members help the comminity, we do notice that there are a portion of the members, almost never appear in this thread or any DeepOnion-related threads, they just post some very brief messages to make up the 10 in some other threads. Their intentions are just to collect free stuff and likely to dump to  make a quick profit.

Unfortunately our current rules don't exclude them. We want to get suggestions from the community: (1) do we exclude them after 1-2 more airdrops? Just to give them a chance to participate (2) do we exclude members whose posts are mostly getting free rewards from different threads? (3) We also want suggestions from you how to better develop the community.

I would suggest to have an attendance every airdrop day on official site just to ensure that members is really helping the DeepOnion community and checking if there is any new update.

I think this is an awesome idea. Because this thread is one of the most prolific and robust thread now in bitcointalk.org. Just few hours of not being online will bury you of pages and pages of updates when you come back. And I think this will make our community more solid because we are helping each other for the benefit of each and everyone of us. Like me, I am not always online, I only go only in between work and after work, so helping each other with updates is a swell of an idea. But I know it should also not be an excuse to be lazy in contributing plus we are also spreading the good news of Onion when we are sharing on other threads as well whether it's onion related or not because of our signature. It is the reason what got me here in the first place.
thang long

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:57:08 AM

Thank you. I have revised. Actually I need to take a break now. It seems that my brain has started not working well. I have been awake for 26 hours continuously.

Lol, my God.
Take some rest. Thanks for your effort and helping out so much!
boost523

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:57:22 AM

DeepOnion is growing healthily. We see a big growing community which is very active and helpful. While we are very happy that many members help the comminity, we do notice that there are a portion of the members, almost never appear in this thread or any DeepOnion-related threads, they just post some very brief messages to make up the 10 in some other threads. Their intentions are just to collect free stuff and likely to dump to  make a quick profit.

I will be honest.. You blame the people who posts mainly in other threads... What's the problem with that? They are bringing you new people, who don't know the coin! On the other hand, the majority of people posting on the ann repeat the same stuff again and again and again and again. Yes, it helps keep the thread bumped but it also makes the community appear like a huge circle jerk.

Furthermore, for people with a job or real life this makes following the ann almost impossible. One of them is me, I find it really hard to follow announcements because everyday we have 20 new pages of the same stuff, or people posting stupid crap just to get their 10 posts. Only a handful of people here make meaningful contributions, like new graphics, memes etc.

That's my 2 cents

You are right in most parts. The problem is this: do we want to pay someone who don't care about this coin at all? If the posts on other threads are serious posts, then I'd probably ok. But many are posting only short nonsense, or messages only for other free stuff.
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:58:22 AM

That's my 2 cents
If I understand correctly, the idea of dev is: With a week is enough time for you to join other topics and participate in the main theme of Onion. There are people who have enough posts in other masters but very few posts in this topic. Why?

I never had to bother counting my writings, because every week I participated in at least 5-6 other threads that I was watching and also contributing on this topic. Every week at least I have 20 ~ 30 valid posts.

Think, dev does not blame anything. He has worked hard enough to develop this community, and where are you guys? And now you lament here?

Please allow me to laugh 5 minutes. Lol

Look I have made a greek translation, tweeted many times about deeponion and made 2 blogposts over steemit about deeponion. Here on the ann I have posted maybe 5-10 times. No I haven't done anything extraordinary, but I think I have helped way more than the averaje joe here who makes 10x posts like "nice post & couldn't agree more". But this is just my opinion
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:58:32 AM

That's my 2 cents

It's not that people post on other threads, it's that they only type in the minimum 50 characters to be included. The point of signature campaign is to make the coin more visible in every corner of the btct forum.

But I do agree, it gets too difficult to keep up with this thread. But if you need help just make a new post, someone who's always actively reading will help u out Smiley

@crypto-rainbow maybe put up a reporting system. Where participants can "snitch" on the folk who only post the very minimum just to stay in the game. If someone hits a few reports then you or someone else, on the inside, can check out the users posts and make a decision, whether there's a pattern of such activity and then ban the user from airdrop.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:00:57 AM

That's my 2 cents

I am leaning towards agreeing with the sentiment provided here by trumpman. Although we want people to support the community can we really blame them for not wanting to read the same stuff over and over? As well if you are posting in different threads you are gaining exposure on people who do not know about the ONIONS. Whereas if you post mainly in the ONION thread (nothing wrong with that) there is absolutely no additional exposure.

That being said I do however see the side presented by the dev here and do agree something small should be done. I like the suggestion above about check-in. Also could implement a 2 of 10 posts min required in onion thread or something like that. Something doable for people who arent full time in the crypto space please
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:05:10 AM

Hm, Why i didn't get airdrop? can you double check?
my onion address is: DciHmmxnaMgJ1rdBYBFeJa6NHzUS61wsfP
User ID: 358991

thanks

You did not add a BTC ID to your Ref signature
https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=XXXXX
So you do not get the 5th Airdop
Good luck to edit your signature.(XXXXX) Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I hope everyone participating in AIRDROP round 6
Please check that your signature is correct

Do not miss out any opportunity again  Cheesy
Check now  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
thang long

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:06:49 AM

1- Dont exclude them. They do follow the rules.
2- if people are just shit-posting to get free coins, make it so that they receive less. Make it understandable for them that by minimal efforts they will get less. Dont punish the lazy but reward the active by taking onions from the lazy and giving to the active.
3- my ideas are here.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 06:10:41 AM

Thank you dev for accepting me again after being blacklisted. To be honest I'm really worried when I was blacklisted because I like this coin too much.

Anyway, this will only make my participation in this community more rigorous and will promote DeepOnion more to my friends, to the cryptocommunity that I've created and will start blogging it in Steemit as well.

Again, thank you! Smiley

We will take care each one of you. It takes time we do and it requires some patience and cooperation from your side.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
boost523

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:10:52 AM

That's my 2 cents

I am leaning towards agreeing with the sentiment provided here by trumpman. Although we want people to support the community can we really blame them for not wanting to read the same stuff over and over? As well if you are posting in different threads you are gaining exposure on people who do not know about the ONIONS. Whereas if you post mainly in the ONION thread (nothing wrong with that) there is absolutely no additional exposure.

That being said I do however see the side presented by the dev here and do agree something small should be done. I like the suggestion above about check-in. Also could implement a 2 of 10 posts min required in onion thread or something like that. Something doable for people who arent full time in the crypto space please

dev does not even require to post in this or deeponion related threads once per week. Think about it, if you joined deeponion airdrop for 4 weeks and did not post a single message on deeponion, or post 1-2 very brief messages, does it mean you like the coin? does it mean you like the community? does it mean you ever care about the coin? If you don't care, why we care about you and should give you free coins? It is that simple.
thang long

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:11:06 AM

And also: what trumpman said.

Sometimes I cringe at stupid shit written here just to get 50 characters.
Posting elsewhere in the forum is more helpful.
trumpman

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:14:19 AM

That's my 2 cents

dev does not even require to post in this or deeponion related threads once per week. Think about it, if you joined deeponion airdrop for 4 weeks and did not post a single message on deeponion, or post 1-2 very brief messages, does it mean you like the coin? does it mean you like the community? does it mean you ever care about the coin? If you don't care, why we care about you and should give you free coins? It is that simple.

Let me answer your question with a question. Do the people who make 10x cringy meaningless posts here on the ANN like the following "awesome post, couldn't agree more, keep it up, almost there, yes 50 characters achieved!" care about the coin?
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 06:14:33 AM

We will close for the new registration for a week. The new account registration will be open after next airdrop. We will upgrade our system and add more features to our site. Only registration will be temporarily down. All rest will be up as usual.

Thanks and together, we'll build a great coin in history!  

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
boost523

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:17:40 AM

Let me answer your question with a question. Do the people who make 10x cringy meaningless posts "awesome post, couldn't agree more, keep it up, almost there, yes 50 chars achieved!" here on the ann care about the coin?

This is not what I said. People receive this coin for free, at least they should care about the coin, at least they have to show some interests on the coin.

joined deeponion airdrop for 4 weeks and did not post a single message on deeponion, or post 1-2 very brief messages shows clear they don't have interest.

posting the way you said, just shows the same thing.

It is simple: we should NOT give free coins to those who did not show an interest in this coin, period.
trumpman

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:29:19 AM

Let me answer your question with a question. Do the people who make 10x cringy meaningless posts "awesome post, couldn't agree more, keep it up, almost there, yes 50 chars achieved!" here on the ann care about the coin?

This is not what I said. People receive this coin for free, at least they should care about the coin, at least they have to show some interests on the coin.

joined deeponion airdrop for 4 weeks and did not post a single message on deeponion, or post 1-2 very brief messages shows clear they don't have interest.

posting the way you said, just shows the same thing.

It is simple: we should NOT give free coins to those who did not show an interest in this coin, period.

Cool, happy we agree. What I want to say is that its' impossible to see how much somebody really cares just by looking at his post number here on the ann. You have to look each case individually which is almost impossible.
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:33:08 AM

We will close for the new registration for a week. The new account registration will be open after next airdrop. We will upgrade our system and add more features to our site. Only registration will be temporarily down. All rest will be up as usual.

Thanks and together, we'll build a great coin in history!  

Good job Dev, i'am very happy for partecipate to this great project and community and very excited for roadmap  Wink
EDOMAJKA11

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:36:05 AM

Hey guys,

I deed not recive the airdrop.

I check the status and I says accepted.

I saw my wallet on https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-08-18.

What happened??

184   Diof2am6MpifD5Q2HRGoAKrA5gvudR9W9x

Probably a mistake. Today is the tired day of the dev team. Please wait for dev to check again. If needed you can send PM asking for help to dev at BCT or forum.

no mistake, you received 800 from airdrop and your balance now is 600. Check the rules.

Hey @crypto-rainbow

I no i can not send more than 10 % but I deed send yesterday 75 coins to Novaexxx
I receive 800 send 75 to the exchange I still have 726,00 in my wallet.

Date: 18-8-2017 14:44
To: Dpihiiag4t19VN1WzSAk77HEmPPexwviAk
Debit: -75.00 ONION
Transaction fee: -0.001 ONION
Net amount: -75.001 ONION
Transaction ID: 0ae9686cc47bc87f363c21aa694e398ca3f60a6d704b2b8e6a6408b4da3f8459

regards edin,

bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:38:43 AM

Can newbies join the airdrop? I didnt see signature for newbies

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 06:43:36 AM

Can newbies join the airdrop? I didnt see signature for newbies
No, only users with the rank Jr.Member and higher can participate in airdrop. And also registered at the forum until July 12, 2017.
Since you are registered here on August 12, you can not apply for airdrop.

Pages: « 1 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 [511] 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: