Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:30:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 [593] 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:53:15 AM

I do expect the bulls and bears to fight it out again this Friday, maybe up until sometime Sunday.  I moved a tiny amount of Onion and some other currency ahead of that, so I can play bull or bear myself without having to wait on confirmations the day of.

There are few things more disheartening than seeing what you want to buy disappear while you are waiting on the crypto you want to sell to confirm so you can buy more ONION.  I'm hedging my bets this time and hopefully will be ahead of the rush Smiley.

I "think" we may also have a forum member level update here soon, can anyone remind me when the next is?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:53:20 AM

Have you seen a dev as active as crypto-rainbow? Seriously, wait and stop a sec. this man is on fire. He's online at least 8-10 hours a day - that is on average - getting back to EVERYONE, EVERYTIME.

this is unreal comittment and it shows. thread now going straight to a million views in no time.

Huge network effect.
i agree with u. this is most active dev from all i have ever seen since 2013 year at this forum. and this is very cool sign.

snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:03:41 AM

looking at the price  right now is short sight , we should see it a long term ,just like dash ,xmr. roma isn't build in one day

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:16:54 AM

the dump is over, there are no enough ONIONS to dump the price. this is a good sign about the rule 10%. the real reason for this rule is simple, dont allow dump the price,  this way comunity will understand that there is no need to sell your ONIONs, we must work some way together so the project can rock to the sky.
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:25:56 AM

looking at the price  right now is short sight , we should see it a long term ,just like dash ,xmr. roma isn't build in one day
i completely agree with you....
If you will only look on the benefits you can gain TODAY then it wouldn't be that much..
But try to imagine onion entering even just on 2 digits, then with all the free airdrops we get today it will really be a substantial sum...
Let us all wait for our onions to bloom....
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:30:24 AM

next round , we have so many people join with us , i sure it , if developer don't close new register this week , we will receive small deeponion ,huge wave user . 

I'm fine getting less as long as a lot has joined. It's better that the coin reached a number of people to be popular.

Isn't registration currently close?

As far as I know, for this week and they require the new applicants are at least in Member status. A number had been accepted again after being reviewed (those who were banned last air drop).

Only Member Status?  Sad Sad  It isn`t junior level ? This is bad ;/

Keep up! You are lucky because you registered before July 12. What you need to do is keep active here and reach the rank Member. Then you can join the AirDrop. Don't forget that this project is just getting started. We have a long way to go together.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:34:33 AM

looking at the price  right now is short sight , we should see it a long term ,just like dash ,xmr. roma isn't build in one day
If you will only look on the benefits you can gain TODAY then it wouldn't be that much..
But try to imagine onion entering even just on 2 digits, then with all the free airdrops we get today it will really be a substantial sum...
Cheesy

It's not impossible to reach 10$ per onion while the airdrops are still happening. But once airdrops are done, I would assume a dramatic price drop. Then again it comes down to the community not to sell ur bag all at once.. But I can't see any possible scenario where the price won't drop after the last airdrop, unless some kind of incentive is set in place by the devs.

Also we would need some real life use for our beloved onions. I guess deeponion's own forum could become a platform where community members start using onions as payments for services. Where to go from there?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
mevmike

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:45:43 AM

looking at the price  right now is short sight , we should see it a long term ,just like dash ,xmr. roma isn't build in one day
Cheesy

It's not impossible to reach 10$ per onion while the airdrops are still happening. But once airdrops are done, I would assume a dramatic price drop. Then again it comes down to the community not to sell ur bag all at once.. But I can't see any possible scenario where the price won't drop after the last airdrop, unless some kind of incentive is set in place by the devs.

Also we would need some real life use for our beloved onions. I guess deeponion's own forum could become a platform where community members start using onions as payments for services. Where to go from there?
I am expecting that too...
A huge price drop on onion could be possible after airdrop is finished.
But this could only happen if those airdrop receivers will sell a huge amount of their share...
Hopefully they wouldn't do so...
I still believe that even if the airdrop is completed we should still hold on to these coins...
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:51:08 AM

I do expect the bulls and bears to fight it out again this Friday, maybe up until sometime Sunday.  I moved a tiny amount of Onion and some other currency ahead of that, so I can play bull or bear myself without having to wait on confirmations the day of.

There are few things more disheartening than seeing what you want to buy disappear while you are waiting on the crypto you want to sell to confirm so you can buy more ONION.  I'm hedging my bets this time and hopefully will be ahead of the rush Smiley.

I "think" we may also have a forum member level update here soon, can anyone remind me when the next is?

Literally happened to me a few times this week - SIA Coin is literally the bane of my existence. Hate would be a mild word for what I think of that coin, their wallet, and their marketing team. Sorry, a bit of a rant, but ya.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
maryvale

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:06:23 AM

Cheesy

But this could only happen if those airdrop receivers will sell a huge amount of their share...
I still believe that even if the airdrop is completed we should still hold on to these coins...
Cheesy

hmmm all depend on how the dev team handles this. When all coins released, some people will dump for sure. But if the coin has a lot new features rolled out, people will hold and buy more.
mevmike

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:10:50 AM

Cheesy

Cheesy

hmmm all depend on how the dev team handles this. When all coins released, some people will dump for sure. But if the coin has a lot new features rolled out, people will hold and buy more.

I think they have already foreseen it...
Therefore they might have already prepared something to counter it..
Like what you've said we cannot prevent all members to dump....
Not unless the devs have something in mind before that day comes...
Maybe they could create another airdrop on a lesser amount though..
And again limit the spendable amount of members, of course not 90% again...
Maybe 50% still sounds fair....
Cheesy

t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:14:30 AM

It's already expected that after the 40th airdrop, prices will go down because dumping starts. After all, you can't blame people who waited for the airdrop to finish.

But after that, and no onions left by the dumpers. The price will go up again  Grin
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:34:40 AM

It's already expected that after the 40th airdrop, prices will go down because dumping starts. After all, you can't blame people who waited for the airdrop to finish.

But after that, and no onions left by the dumpers. The price will go up again  Grin
Great, that would probably happen but 40th airdrop will happen not very soon and we have seen how the people supported
Deepoinion, that time price could be up, maybe 10 dollars would be possible.

sevenmiles

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:47:43 AM

Great, that would probably happen but 40th airdrop will happen not very soon and we have seen how the people supported

Each time when price jumps, it will be a test for the onion holders...
one dollar, most of people will hold,
two dollars, someone might want to cash out a couple of hundreds dollars for new games,
five dollars, a few people might seriously consider get $10k for a new car,
ten dollars...i will definitely hold Grin

thang long

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:49:59 AM

I am interested tou see what this will do on exchanges.
Not so much for selling/ buying -yet- but  more to use it like a forecast.
rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:53:46 AM

So because I registered after 12th of July, I will never be able to join the airdrops? Or will this change later on?

energ

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:54:26 AM

Each time when price jumps, it will be a test for the onion holders...
one dollar, most of people will hold,
two dollars, someone might want to cash out a couple of hundreds dollars for new games,
five dollars, a few people might seriously consider get $10k for a new car,
ten dollars...i will definitely hold Grin

I think so, every time price goes up people will consider to cash out
At any point there will be more people blacklisted because they are acting against some rules then new people join
This means number of strong holders will increase
So I dont expect too much dump after Airdrop 40

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:01:52 AM

the last airdrop is still months away and alot of things will happen.  who knows, after the 40th airdrop, dev will still monitor each address and check if the address still contains relatively same amount of coins.  then after 1-2 weeks, he'll drop more onions to those who don't remove much coins from their airdrop address for being loyal.

whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:08:46 AM

Let's work hard and hold the onions in due time all of us will reap the harvest.

kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:27:23 AM

I don't think dumping of great value will happen after 40th airdrop because most of the owners will not be selling any except some fools.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 [593] 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: