Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167921 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TOYJJWGS

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:00:07 AM

Today is btc bifurcation of the time, we wait and see, concerned about the author to develop this free currency for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:03:32 AM

I have joined and received nothing from the last drops, even though my link was successful

Don't  know what is up with that Sad

they require minimum 10 posts in the forum per week in order to receive airdrop (to prove you are active users). In your case, you did not post enough. I checked the status it says:
Skipped for the current coin distribution. We found 3 valid posts from 21st July, 2017 to 28th July, 2017. You must have at least 10 valid posts.

you can check your status, there's a link in OP.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:04:21 AM

I have joined and received nothing from the last drops, even though my link was successful

As far as I can see, you have not the required 10 postings in the timeperiod 21.7.-28.7.2017.
And be aware, that you will need 100 chars per posting.
But you can post everywhere in BTC.

Edit: Oh, to late, but at least my last sentence maybe will be useful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:12:32 AM

I'm still a Member and can not use the avatar, but I'll be part of the 3rd airdrop! The 100k that will be distributed, it's necessary how many days of signature to be able to receive some amount? It's a pretty nice airdrop. Cool
vanluan

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:42:06 AM

I'm looking forward to deeponion listed on the exchanges like poloniex or bittrex, I think a lot of people are interested in it  Grin Grin
vhong

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:57:40 AM

they require minimum 10 posts in the forum per week in order to receive airdrop (to prove you are active users). In your case, you did not post enough. I checked the status it says:
Skipped for the current coin distribution. We found 3 valid posts from 21st July, 2017 to 28th July, 2017. You must have at least 10 valid posts.

that would mean its not an airdrop,its actually a spam campaign

Actually it is an airdrop but not a FREE Airdrops as stated in the thread title. It should be signature campaign airdrop in order to avoid confusion.
landslide

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:00:02 AM

that would mean its not an airdrop,its actually a spam campaign

then you are free to leave, lol, I think it makes sense to distribute to those who are active in the forum. If this week you post at least 10 (which is not difficult at all), then you'll be eligible for the next airdrop.
airbou

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:09:41 AM

DEV's if you all could create a debit card that we could fill with DeepOnion that would be a game changer that nobody could top. Just an idea!!!

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:39:54 AM

Didn't read all 240 pages of this, but just for fun I setup a DeepOnion miner to see what's up.  My system isn't anything exciting, just a GTX1070.  I'm connected to their pool and I'm getting a little over .1 DeepOnion an hour.  If you just want a few coins just for the 1:1MM chance it does somewhere it seems pretty simple to mine them.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 03:34:28 AM

Dev why don't you answer the charges in your address???if this is true what is written in this thread then your project is under threat!! and all your work in vain!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057070.0

So, it's completely out of the question to think that an internal team that created this coin kept a small number for themselves, and dispersed? They never said they weren't keeping a certain amount for themselves.

To go from rational thought (above) to conspiracy theory (link you posted) is a set of mental gymnastics I'm not willing to make.

What do people honestly expect from them? Transparency and privacy don't run hand in hand. I wouldn't want anyone knowing who I was or what my wallet address was if I was part of a team responsible for bringing a privacy coin to the market. It is not hard for me to understand why they would keep quiet about certain aspects of team size and payment breakdown.

And also.. To people saying "be careful". Of what exactly? Losing money on the free coin I was given via airdrop? Roll Eyes

When someone can explain to me how I can lose money on a coin I spent no money on, I'll start "being careful"

albanes

Activity: 468

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:51:44 AM

Dev why don't you answer the charges in your address???if this is true what is written in this thread then your project is under threat!! and all your work in vain!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057070.0

So, it's completely out of the question to think that an internal team that created this coin kept a small number for themselves, and dispersed? They never said they weren't keeping a certain amount for themselves.

To go from rational thought (above) to conspiracy theory (link you posted) is a set of mental gymnastics I'm not willing to make.

What do people honestly expect from them? Transparency and privacy don't run hand in hand. I wouldn't want anyone knowing who I was or what my wallet address was if I was part of a team responsible for bringing a privacy coin to the market. It is not hard for me to understand why they would keep quiet about certain aspects of team size and payment breakdown.

And also.. To people saying "be careful". Of what exactly? Losing money on the free coin I was given via airdrop? Roll Eyes

When someone can explain to me how I can lose money on a coin I spent no money on, I'll start "being careful"
you have free coins lucky you!! I bought them and spent their time on the extraction!! and I'm interested in the fate of this project!! I don't want to exit on a stock exchange merged!! therefore, to ask such questions!! and conspiracy here or what not !!! you have a distorted way of thinking!!
fancy2973

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:05:23 AM

you have free coins lucky you!! I bought them and spent their time on the extraction!! and I'm interested in the fate of this project!! I don't want to exit on a stock exchange merged!! therefore, to ask such questions!! and conspiracy here or what not !!! you have a distorted way of thinking!!

lol, extraction from where? from solaris? lmao. if you are really interested in the coin, you would participate in the free airdrop, it gives you a lot more than "extraction". If you are really interested in knowing the answer, dev has answered whatever they can, just go through the thread.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vanluan

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:05:43 AM

The airdrop just goes through two rounds, and you have a lot of chances to get it free in the next 38 rounds.

kissmarx

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 04:17:25 AM

August 4th is fast coming.
It is pretty exciting to receive another airdrop, the 3rd. Cool
We will just make sure we have the qualifications for to receive it.
Thanks DeepOnion! Viva!
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:02:18 AM

I'm still a Member and can not use the avatar, but I'll be part of the 3rd airdrop! The 100k that will be distributed, it's necessary how many days of signature to be able to receive some amount? It's a pretty nice airdrop. Cool

I don't quite understand your question or it's really a question. If your looking for the schedule for the air drops, it's on the first page. Always wear your signature during the duration.
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:08:54 AM

August 4th is fast coming.
It is pretty exciting to receive another airdrop, the 3rd. Cool
We will just make sure we have the qualifications for to receive it.
Thanks DeepOnion! Viva!
3 more precisely on the 4th, actually do not need to be happy to come on the 4th date, if we are more focused on waiting for the development of this project
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 05:41:53 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 05:58:06 AM by crypto-rainbow

100.000 ONION will be delivered according to your OFFICIAL FORUM POST counts.

learn more...
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/forum-members-welcome-airdrop.121/

Dev I registered the forum account. But has not yet been accepted,Please help me, thank you
Approvals usually takes less than 8 hours.

DEV's if you all could create a debit card that we could fill with DeepOnion that would be a game changer that nobody could top. Just an idea!!!

This can be a good project item for the Vote central. We are aware of debit card services off shore. You apply their service and they prepare plastic cards supported by real banks for you. It's not really big issue. Somebody can start project for this and we all vote for it. And when enough ONION holders support this can be accomplished.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:27:38 AM

regarding the vote central: Did I get it right, that only users who participate from the first to the 40th round do get right to vote? If so, what do we do, if like only 5 people do manage to get all 40 airdrops? Will only them be able to vote?
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 06:27:54 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 06:39:26 AM by crypto-rainbow

You don't have to wait much if you apply the airdrop 1 day before the pay day, you should be included that round payments. It's possible you apply some time in 3 Aug and be paid at 4 Aug 09:30 UTC if you have 10 valid posts (like any active users can have) And you can do what ever you like but with FREE ONIONs we delivered but if you need more, we ask you to hold some percentage and carry on activities. So we can protect our community.

regarding the vote central: Did I get it right, that only users who participate from the first to the 40th round do get right to vote? If so, what do we do, if like only 5 people do manage to get all 40 airdrops? Will only them be able to vote?

No we will invite ALL and any ONION holders. You will need to prove your balance that's all. And you will have that weight impact at the results. We will put initial ONIONs from the bounty wallet and people will vote and decide how to spend and which project. We will use some percentage of bounty on those upcoming projects we believe supportive the expansion. Later people will donate.  All your VOTEs will be carried over the TOR network so we don't know who voted and you will be secure for this reason. We want to create eco system that can create lots of useful promotions and activities for the ONIONs future.

It's a service like current AirDrop project, it's actually the first project in it's kind. We help ONION holders to win. It's designed to make the ONION success. We plan to do VOTE central servicing those ONION holders at the future steps of expansion. And people are not limited only AirDrop participants. There are miners and other investor type people can have a say for the coin future projects.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
www.www

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:18:53 AM

This movement towards creation DAO. This is the right way.
I like the idea of developers more and more.
The only thing that I did not find is project funding.
40 weeks are finite. What's next.
There are examples of self-financing as DASH ZEC.
The operating chain should become a source of financing.
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: