Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:16:22 AM

what do you think about price, could  onion hit 1K sat, what do you think about?

Very interesting question. Take a look at the speed of building up the community here. The price or higher should be hittable.

It will be 10 Cents at least.  The total supply is 21Million.  Someone who was renting hash a while back estimated that it cost him 8-10 cents per onion.  I can't see anyone with common sense dumping their airdrop for pennies like that.  The coin has a low supply, this isn't one of those coins with 1 billion tokens in circulation.

All these analysis are great but will this work in the actual sense because there are other price determinant forces that shall have both positive and negative effect on the price of Onions, i shall also appreciate to sell mine for $0.8 each.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
albanes

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:21:44 AM

if Dev did Escrow then the community will have more confidence in this project !! and the price will inevitably go up!!

There will be around 20 million coins produced by PoW of which 18 million ONIONs (90%) is premined at genesis block. The majority of these will be distributed FREELY to the community.

What would Escsow be used for albanes? Sorry i am a noob. oh unless you mean instead the holders of the coin going on a crypto exchange to sell them, using in an "in house" style exchange by an escrow service..
escrow just holds the funds premine, and if PreMain this coin will have escrow, the virgin will be no more attacks from Lauda and the rest,(they just have nothing to say) you will 100% guarantee that these coins can go anywhere from its intended purpose.
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:25:04 AM

if Dev did Escrow then the community will have more confidence in this project !! and the price will inevitably go up!!

There will be around 20 million coins produced by PoW of which 18 million ONIONs (90%) is premined at genesis block. The majority of these will be distributed FREELY to the community.

What would Escsow be used for albanes? Sorry i am a noob. oh unless you mean instead the holders of the coin going on a crypto exchange to sell them, using in an "in house" style exchange by an escrow service..
escrow just holds the funds premine, and if PreMain this coin will have escrow, the virgin will be no more attacks from Lauda and the rest,(they just have nothing to say) you will 100% guarantee that these coins can go anywhere from its intended purpose.

Ah.. Very interesting. Contact the dev team info@deeponion.org

Remember it is the community that drive the coin.
Teamwork = DeepOnion

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:25:42 AM

manage to make AMD RX 470/480/570/580 work on Sgminer which people are having issues.
GCforce

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:29:50 AM

From Deeponion.org

Six Reasons You Should Use Deep-Onion

Totally Anonymous: Your original IP will not be shown to the network because Deep Onion operates over TOR. Your new "ip" will be something like this: "a5ke53qniu5xqofq.onion"

Invincible Payment: With the use of hidden addresses, Deep Onion payments are totally invincible and cannot be traced by anybody or agency. Our incoming DeepSend feature will further enhance the anonymity of the coin.

Continous Enhancement: Dev team will release new features with better usability and security. See road-map for details.

Speedy Confirmation: Deep onion's confirmation time is fast. This means that you can send and transfer money very fast unlike the slow ways of Bitcoin.

Encrypted End-to-end Message: You can send secured messages to other users of DeepOnion.

Helping the TOR Network: By operating DeepOnion, you help to increase the number of nodes on the TOR network, and in so doing, you help people all over the world stay anonymous online.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:31:01 AM

what do you think about price, could  onion hit 1K sat, what do you think about?

1000 sato? For real? Just 25 million suply, 90% locked for 36 weeks or more and a strong comunity, it means at least 10k, maybe even 50000 to 70000 in the peaks it just can go wrong if cheap dumpers abuse, I personally want at worst one buck for each onion.
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:31:27 AM

what do you think about price, could  onion hit 1K sat, what do you think about?

Very interesting question. Take a look at the speed of building up the community here. The price or higher should be hittable.

It will be 10 Cents at least.  The total supply is 21Million.  Someone who was renting hash a while back estimated that it cost him 8-10 cents per onion.  I can't see anyone with common sense dumping their airdrop for pennies like that.  The coin has a low supply, this isn't one of those coins with 1 billion tokens in circulation.

All these analysis are great but will this work in the actual sense because there are other price determinant forces that shall have both positive and negative effect on the price of Onions, i shall also appreciate to sell mine for $0.8 each.

With such a small supply and already a large community I expect to see Onion at least $0.1 if not much higher. No one is going to sell until after 40 weeks so this should also drive the price high. Not to mention the native TOR integration that helps separate this coin from the majority of others.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
GCforce

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:35:19 AM

manage to make AMD RX 470/480/570/580 work on Sgminer which people are having issues.

Hi ghostwalker, excellent work on getting the Philippines forum up to 100 posts.

Excellent sorting out the AMD RX 470/480/570/580 problem. I do not have such a rig. I have a whining old computer that i cannot mine from. lol.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:39:23 AM

of course here will be ppl, who will sell their coins for 0,05-0,1$.

after 3 airdrops ppl have in wallets smth like 100-200 USD with that price, its fast easy money. PPL like fast money and dont think about future profit and usability. and i'm dont saying that its bad. its free community. and they can sell they coins even at 0,01 $ if want ^^

GCforce

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:39:58 AM

A deeponion a day keep the doctor away.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
albanes

Activity: 468

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:41:48 AM

Teamwork = DeepOnion
I am not Escsow!! just submitted the idea to the project was spot on. I can advise developers to contact respected bitcointalk SebastianJu !! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640 !! details can be seen here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640 !!
GCforce

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:42:36 AM

of course here will be ppl, who will sell their coins for 0,05-0,1$.

after 3 airdrops ppl have in wallets smth like 100-200 USD with that price, its fast easy money. PPL like fast money and dont think about future profit and usability. and i'm dont saying that its bad. its free community. and they can sell they coins even at 0,01 $ if want ^^

How much is bitcoin worth?
Is DeepOnion safer and better than Bitcoin? YES.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
GCforce

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:44:16 AM

Teamwork = DeepOnion
I am not Escsow!! just submitted the idea to the project was spot on. I can advise developers to contact respected bitcointalk SebastianJu !! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640 !! details can be seen here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640 !!

Excellent albanes. Cheers.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
shinep

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:47:03 AM

Teamwork = DeepOnion

Excellent albanes. Cheers.
Escrow is a great idea and it will silence the fudsters. I have escrowed with SebastianJu  before and he is very prompt and trustworthy.
GCforce

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 04:52:37 AM

Go against the DeepState - Go with the DeepOnion

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:53:45 AM

It will be 10 Cents at least.  The total supply is 21Million.  Someone who was renting hash a while back estimated that it cost him 8-10 cents per onion.  I can't see anyone with common sense dumping their airdrop for pennies like that.  The coin has a low supply, this isn't one of those coins with 1 billion tokens in circulation.

In the market there are two fools, one sells, the other buys  Cheesy
If it is serious, many factors are priced in the market.
Who is the very first to receive coins on the stock exchange and who will fix the price, will put 0.01btc, and the price will decrease from 0.01btc, you will become 0.000001btc, and the price will decrease From 0.000001btc.
So there must be support for developers or interested investors who they could redeem for the first time coins when there are first days of sales.
And it all depends on how much they can invest!
P.s. If I'm alone in the market I will put a price of 0.1, and will buy! But it does not happen, those who have no patience will come. People do not have the patience to build a business in three years, but there is the patience to go to work for 30 years.
shinep

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:56:08 AM

In the market there are two fools, one sells, the other buys: D
Who is the very first to receive coins on the stock exchange and who will fix the price, will put 0.01btc, and the price will decrease from 0.01btc, you will become 0.000001btc, and the price will decrease From 0.000001btc.
So there must be support for developers or interested investors who they could redeem for the first time coins when there are first days of sales.
P.s. If I'm alone in the market I will put a price of 0.1, and will buy! But it does not happen, those who have no patience will come. People do not have the patience to build a business in three years, but there is the patience to go to work for 30 years.
3 years in crypto currency world is like 300 years in your daily job.
In daily job you get remunerated every month and if you wait for 3 years in crypto land, you could end up with holding zero value coins.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:03:31 AM

In daily job you get remunerated every month and if you wait for 3 years in crypto land, you could end up with holding zero value coins.

I did not write a mathematical formula, I expressed myself figuratively, sometimes I do not have enough hours of patience in crypto, from my own experience I know.
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:07:28 AM

In the market there are two fools, one sells, the other buys: D

well said. it's even true for the top 10 marketcap coins.

faxxer

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:08:02 AM

Is there any exchanger I can get more ONION?
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: