Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 [1098] 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167001 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:02:03 AM

I hope ONION will be listed in Cryptopia and Bittrex.  Grin

Will be listed in cryptopia and bittrex for sure, but that is not main fokus right now.
Now is urgent to have one stable exchange, and devs will soon solve that problem.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:06:08 AM

There's a space big enough for a person to put up a "BUY DeepOnion" sign. Where is he?
#DeepOnion $ONION #CryptoCurrency #DeepSend #TOR #BTC

https://twitter.com/kissmarx/status/910023035804987392

I found him lol, there you go, Chuck still rules   Grin

PantminerS7

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:10:42 AM

Hi, there. I tried to join the airdrop yesterday, applied and all. Took forever for the forum-confirmation email to show, so I activated this morning. Now if I try to check whether I got into the airdrop or not, I just get 'user blacklisted' when I click apply. I don't think I've done anything special, so I was wondering why this was the case? Thank you
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:17:42 AM

Hi, there. I tried to join the airdrop yesterday, applied and all. Took forever for the forum-confirmation email to show, so I activated this morning. Now if I try to check whether I got into the airdrop or not, I just get 'user blacklisted' when I click apply. I don't think I've done anything special, so I was wondering why this was the case? Thank you
All the XXXXX in your signature should be your bitcointalk forum ID!!!

Read up please!
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:17:58 AM

You got blacklisted, because you use the wrong signature. You just copy+paste the signature instead replacing the xxx into your BCT ID. Even though there is a generator for that mentioned in red font.
https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
You need to fix this and reapply.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 07:20:05 AM

NEW MINING POOL HAS BEEN ADDED
http://pool.bilbotel.fr

VarDiff, Low latency, distributed and secure mining pool infrastructure
0.5% fees
Automatic payouts every 4H if balance > 0.1 ONION, and on Sunday if > 0.01.
No registration required

Just add the following after having replaced the wallet address to your miner
Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bilbotel.fr:3633 -u WALLET -p c=ONION,stats

You can also specified the diff in the password for NiceHash, like :
Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bilbotel.fr:3633 -u WALLET -p c=ONION,stats,d=0.064

Compare your stats on : http://pool.bilbotel.fr/bench

Peer List (addnode) : http://pool.bilbotel.fr/explorer/peers?id=1856

Please feedback about this new pool

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:24:28 AM

Hello the community !
I'm very glad to be accepted to join the airdrop ! ( Status : accepted since this morning ).

What's the point now ? It means I will be on the airdrop of this Friday ? Or the friday next week ?
Does I have anything else to do ? ( other than promoting this wonderful project to my friends  Grin )
Thanks by advance !
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 07:25:26 AM

Hello everyone,

I just read the 2nd newsletter explanation of the upcoming DeepSend feature:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepsend-explained.2203/

It's a good read and it looks like, that there will be nodes with Mixers and Guarantors.
"- nodes will act randomly as Mixer or Guarantor
- such nodes will have to hold a certain minimum balance in"

Do you know how many coins we need to run a node? Is there any reward for the node, when you act as a mixer or gurantor?

Kind regards,
Halcyon D.
If any two nodes are online will be enough for DeepSend to function. Mixers and guarantors will get extra ONIONs by participating the transactions so people keeping their wallet online with high balances will have a chance to get these extra ONION rewards from each of the transactions they participated. Exact details we will announce later. We hope it will promote more people to keep wallets 24 hours online and this will allow stronger and faster network and also stronger Tor Network. This means more security and anonymity or Freedom for everyone.  It is much better for people to protect their wallet transactions from sites like blockseer.com, when more people found out the potential risks we think more people will move to DeepOnion's advanced safe network and use DeepSend secure transaction system. We also develop our own innovation DeepTrust lately.

Thank you very for your answer crypto-rainbow. Due to the many postings in this thread, I almost missed your reply. This is indeed a great way to assure, that people accumulate coins and keep their wallets open besides the POS system.

If you don't mind, could you also explain the DeepTrust feature? What is this all about? Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Halcyon D.
DeepTrust an innovation we developed. We cannot reveal more data with public at this point and when the time comes we will share from all official channels at once. Right now DeepTrust is our priority in our block chain dev team.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:32:06 AM

Hello everyone,

I just read the 2nd newsletter explanation of the upcoming DeepSend feature:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepsend-explained.2203/

It's a good read and it looks like, that there will be nodes with Mixers and Guarantors.
"- nodes will act randomly as Mixer or Guarantor
- such nodes will have to hold a certain minimum balance in"

Do you know how many coins we need to run a node? Is there any reward for the node, when you act as a mixer or gurantor?

Kind regards,
Halcyon D.
If any two nodes are online will be enough for DeepSend to function. Mixers and guarantors will get extra ONIONs by participating the transactions so people keeping their wallet online with high balances will have a chance to get these extra ONION rewards from each of the transactions they participated. Exact details we will announce later. We hope it will promote more people to keep wallets 24 hours online and this will allow stronger and faster network and also stronger Tor Network. This means more security and anonymity or Freedom for everyone.  It is much better for people to protect their wallet transactions from sites like blockseer.com, when more people found out the potential risks we think more people will move to DeepOnion's advanced safe network and use DeepSend secure transaction system. We also develop our own innovation DeepTrust lately.

Thank you very for your answer crypto-rainbow. Due to the many postings in this thread, I almost missed your reply. This is indeed a great way to assure, that people accumulate coins and keep their wallets open besides the POS system.

If you don't mind, could you also explain the DeepTrust feature? What is this all about? Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Halcyon D.
DeepTrust an innovation we developed. We cannot reveal more data with public at this point and when the time comes we will share from all official channels at once. Right now DeepTrust is our priority in our block chain dev team.
So you do you have any official estimate when it's going to be revealed?

STUDENTCOIN