Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 [1102] 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:28:02 PM

Volume was very low because novaexchange wasn't allowing new registrations by new users cause they got a big ddos attack lately. So now that nova has opened again the registrations expect to have an price increment by all people waiting to buy some deeponion at cheap price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blakeh

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:31:19 PM

I believe I meet all the requirements. Can someone help me as to why my application would have been denied? Thank you

it looks like your a burst poster. too many posts all at once

That is probably true.  I have in the past come to bitcointalk in spurts... even yesterday when I found DeepOnion. Is it possible to reapply or be reconsidered if I post more consistently? How long would I have to wait to reapply? Appreciate your response.

my advice to you is, keep supporting and increase your quality of posts. join our forums and help out as much as you can. show your willing to work for the onions. others have shown patience and helped out after being blacklisted and got back in again. good luck

Thank you. I certainly will be more patient, though it’s hard to after just finding this exciting project. Smiley I’ve joined the DeepOnion forums and will try to contribute there as well.
What is the process for reapproval? Do I have to PM someone? Who? How long should one wait before asking again?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:31:27 PM

I constantly see people asking about deeponion being listed on bigger exchanges, that the volume is too low as well as the price. Guys I understand that you want to earn money, but if you’re looking for a quick buck I suggest you go look somewhere else! DeepOnion is an amazing project and it's still at an early stage and the road is long and full of wonders! Furthermore the real fun starts as soon the airdrop ends, and it will happen in around 7 months. So till than stay still and even when the airdrop ends I would advise against selling everything you have.  

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:32:56 PM

I believe I meet all the requirements. Can someone help me as to why my application would have been denied? Thank you

That is probably true.  I have in the past come to bitcointalk in spurts... even yesterday when I found DeepOnion. Is it possible to reapply or be reconsidered if I post more consistently? How long would I have to wait to reapply? Appreciate your response.

It will take time to be reviewed again once you are rejected, Dont rush on joining if your account doesnt meet the required criteria of the airdrop. DeepOnion needs Real & Active participants. Join Slack Channel and Look for me.

Volume was very low because novaexchange wasn't allowing new registrations by new users cause they got a big ddos attack lately. So now that nova has opened again the registrations expect to have an price increment by all people waiting to buy some deeponion at cheap price.

NovaExchange is just a small exchange and its expected to operate that way, Hold unto your onions and wait for the next announcement about the new exchange. Dont look at the price daily but Look into the future benefits of holding onions on your wallet.
camodude009

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:36:16 PM

oh,good project,so many post,i saw many people love this coin,and i registed office forum,i want join airdrop,i can do something for deeponion
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:39:33 PM

I constantly see people asking about deeponion being listed on bigger exchanges, that the volume is too low as well as the price. Guys I understand that you want to earn money, but if you’re looking for a quick buck I suggest you go look somewhere else! DeepOnion is an amazing project and it's still at an early stage and the road is long and full of wonders! Furthermore the real fun starts as soon the airdrop ends, and it will happen in around 7 months. So till than stay still and even when the airdrop ends I would advise against selling everything you have.  

I agree - if people just realized that DeepOnion is more than just an AirDrop, then life would be better. People seem to forget that the AirDrop is the marketing side of a really great coin, with amazing features, dedicated dev team, and fanatical community.

This coin would be amazing without the AirDrop is my point.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:43:47 PM

What do you think about this famous meme edit ? Wink

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:49:09 PM

What do you think about this famous meme edit ? Wink

very good, thanks for this Grin
I think our next feature should be - untrackable cheating to the girlfriend Grin

JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:59:51 PM

very good, thanks for this Grin
I think we can make untraceable cheating to the girlfriends Grin

Haha thanks, good comment! Grin
Towdriver91

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:02:59 PM

Still accept new airdrop registration for now?
Yes you can see https://deeponion.org/community/check_status.php

Total Number of Active Users : 269
Total Number of Users Awaiting Confirmation : 8
Total Number Rejected Users : 356

I had been rejected, but still like this project. Hope for next time.
So we can get on the plane just need 10 high quality in the next 5 days?
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:03:59 PM

Finally I have enough activity to participate, now it says I have to be at least MEMBER to add signatures. But there is a signature for Jr.Member??

In past Jr.Members was able to participate, but new rules are that only from rank of member you can go in airdrop.
Would it matter if I farmed activity now to reach Member Status? I fear becoming blacklisted or something like that for spamming in the forum now?
Just keep a steady activity with helpful, meaningful posts and try not to post in the off-topic part. Minimum 10 each week. You can only gain 14 activity per two weeks (= 14 posts per two weeks) anyway.

--ypsi

Not necessarily true. Activity is determined as the minimum of two numbers:
  • time*14; where time is number of two week long intervals since the date of registration
  • number of posts

So for example, if someone registered on 01.05.2017 a hasn't made any post since then, his activity is 0 as a number of his posts is zero. However, if the same person then makes 154 posts in one day, his activity will be 154.

Kazzidy: your account is old enough and you can reach Member status with burst posting. But I would highly encourage you NOT to do that. As other s have said, make 2-3 helpful posts a day and you'll get there very soon without spamming and risking being blacklisted.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:07:30 PM

Many people who like airdrop distribution, hopefully the price of coin with airdrop distribution system is not cheap
abdulmad

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:09:56 PM

Many people who like airdrop distribution, hopefully the price of coin with airdrop distribution system is not cheap

We still got a long road ahead of us price is not the main concern right now but supporting the project and getting the word out there is more important, after airdrop we will realise the true potential of onion value.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:16:56 PM

I made a mistake in my wallet( used nova instead of a local wallet adress ).
Can I submit agai nthe apply form, with the new wallet adress ?
Hello ManuBBXX - yes, as far as I understand, you will need to reapply with a new wallet address. However, before you do so, I would suggest you first join the official DeepOnion.org community forums ( https://deeponion.org/community/ ) and start your own Support Request there ( https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-support.33/ ).

Sorry, I don't think your application will be accepted.  Here is a strict rule of not doing it.  Whoever tried it has been blacklisted.  It is unfortunate.  You can still join DeepOnion official forum and get bounties at different address though.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
qemjo

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:17:05 PM

I think DeepOnion will be the first anonymous cryptocurrency, because Tor is still the first anonymous network. DeepOnion did it !

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
theuploader

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:24:35 PM

I worked for this LOGO for deeponion
Hope you like it, I will do my best to spread deeponion word  Smiley

This one is a beautiful piece of art brother !! Good job.
You have a skill. Can you make the logo at high resolution? Can you make more samples so that devs have an array to choose from if the time comes?

Looks like a nice logo, could be a good representation of the deeponion. Hope dev team will like it and use it.
Thank you buddy, I will do my best to contribute to deeponion community. As you said, I hope that the dev team will notice my logo and make it the official deeponion logo. This will made my day Smiley
blakeh

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:25:23 PM

It will take time to be reviewed again once you are rejected, Dont rush on joining if your account doesnt meet the required criteria of the airdrop. DeepOnion needs Real & Active participants. Join Slack Channel and Look for me.

NovaExchange is just a small exchange and its expected to operate that way, Hold unto your onions and wait for the next announcement about the new exchange. Dont look at the price daily but Look into the future benefits of holding onions on your wallet.

Just signed up for the Slack channel - thanks for the suggestion. I think maybe a disclaimer on the first post about joining the AirDrop should be more clear about not rushing and that you need to be a regular and consistent contributor to Bitcointalk!

This project excites me way more than Monero does... this is the future of anonymous crypto. I’m just happy to have found it now! (Though I wish I found it sooner Smiley)

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
blakeh

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:26:22 PM

I worked for this LOGO for deeponion
Hope you like it, I will do my best to spread deeponion word  Smiley

This one is a beautiful piece of art brother !! Good job.
You have a skill. Can you make the logo at high resolution? Can you make more samples so that devs have an array to choose from if the time comes?

Looks like a nice logo, could be a good representation of the deeponion. Hope dev team will like it and use it.
Thank you buddy, I will do my best to contribute to deeponion community. As you said, I hope that the dev team will notice my logo and make it the official deeponion logo. This will made my day Smiley

I think it looks good but I would capitalize the O in onion to make it more obvious

themonkii

Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:30:47 PM

Hey guys!

For those of you that missed it, here is my weekly video update - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-weekly-update-video-10-40.2700/

Also, a special mention for our 2nd Lottery which I'm running. Last winner won an impressive jackpot of 104 Onions - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/2nd-deeponion-weekly-lottery.2708/

Also, if you haven't already, please take a moment to subscribe to our Reddit group - https://www.reddit.com/r/DeepOnion/

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:34:09 PM

I agree with you.
As of now we all have to be patient.  Deeponion is still on its development stage and the price that we are seeing right now is so small as compared to when it will reach its full potential. Let us remember that the big features deeponion has wasnt released yet.  Such as the deepsend,  and i believe once this thing is released deeponion will soar to new heights.
So my advice would still be the same,  hold and dont ever be tempted to sell your coins.  Or you will surely regret it someday.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 [1102] 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: