Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:53:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 [1108] 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
24core

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:22:18 PM

How did you make those prints (pictures) of those Steemit articles?

I used Adobe Photoshop and I created multiple screenshots until the full DeepOnion article was shown. I then copied only the article into its own image. There are many methods including full website screenshot apps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helars2008

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:31:41 PM

Well, i am the only person that feels happy when i see the price goes down .
Let me explain, peoples are greedy always .. When you get many onions, you will start thinking of selling some of the 10% allowed amount, but since the price goes down that will prohibit me from selling even 1 onion !
Already known the progress of the graph.. It will be stable until all dumpers give their onions to real supporters .. Then the price will go up .. Maybe reach 2 - 2.4 usd in the 14 th airdrop and remain stable for a long periode then another boom to take the price up and up each day !
Keep supporting onions ! Love ur onions !!
Youre not the only one who feels happy about that,  me too.
I also think that low prices will be a hindrance to sell their coins,  either the 10% of it or the whole bunch of it.  Another thing,  people who are not part of the airdrop yet can take this opportunity to gather some coins for themselves.  So whether the onion's price increases or decreases i will be happy since both can be beneficil in different ways.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:32:36 PM

So when applying for the airdrop system, what do they see as a post? Is it a new topic that you have to open or would replying in various discussions that i'm doing all the time be enough to qualify?
GCforce

Activity: 420

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:37:30 PM

I have a another two images i made earlier, they're not in the deeponion gallery yet, but this is just a fun one for a change.

that one surprise me Man, and yes you do it well too like whitefish.
And if you do something similar but on the "hollywood street" somewhere there if you find proper photo for your design: https://goo.gl/rFPNaJ

Thank you again @SHNICI for your great idea for a deeponion poster and the image link. Smiley I am sure it could be done better by someone else hahaha.  Grin 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
bumblebee24

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

www.valuebetting.org

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:40:43 PM

So when applying for the airdrop system, what do they see as a post? Is it a new topic that you have to open or would replying in various discussions that i'm doing all the time be enough to qualify?

No need to create new topics. Replies count as long as they are seen as constructive and not just spam.
GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:48:24 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 11:25:57 AM by mprep

No you do not have to start a new thread or topic, just 10 supportive posts a week about deeponion, with not less than 50 characters in each, and they can be in any of the main crypto ann threads, but not a majority in the OFF topic sections. The main rules are on the front page deeponion.org and by joining in the deeponion.org/community forum to get involved and you wont miss all the updates great news and by participating in the community you can earn more onions by trying the bounties and other tasks with rewards plus you will develop new friend too as a bonus.

Here is a great post Wink

-img snip-
Make sure that you've followed all the rules and regulations. Happy harvesting !

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:01:17 PM

Heres an article and video I made explaining DeepOnion and why it's the Future of CryptoCurrency:

Article:
https://steemit.com/deeponion/@cryptocoinpro/deeponion-welcome-to-the-future-of-crypto-currency

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxyYfB-DJqs

GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:08:05 PM

This is my newest VIDEO made early yesterday now. DeepOnion - Have you got a secret smile yet?

Its a Members Galley Slide-Show VIDEO ++

Facebook VIDEO LINKS: http://bit.ly/2hbn0hR   https://www.facebook.com/773800926156505/videos/782025062000758/

It is on the deeponion forum https://deeponion.org/community/threads/galley-slide-show-video-have-you-got-a-secret-smile-yet.2817
but the full video, almost 5 minutes is on my Cryptomaster facebook page Roll Eyes

Thanks to the following DeepOnion members who contributed work or i mentioned, whitefish, abs1, simrac, maxmad_x, hellars and phucdigan Excellent work guys.

As i said in my original post i am sorry i couldn't fit every picture and design in,  Cry i will put those members works in my next video  Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:09:13 PM

Heres an article and video I made explaining DeepOnion and why it's the Future of CryptoCurrency:

Article:
https://steemit.com/deeponion/@cryptocoinpro/deeponion-welcome-to-the-future-of-crypto-currency

Video:

WOOOOOOW, awesome work! This is THE BEST contribution in this whole 1000 pages long thread. The video is extremly professional!

Really really nice! Please make more videos in this quality!

Thank you very much Morchid! Continure with this awesome work. You must definitly receive some extra ONIONS for this.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:18:21 PM

Article:

Video:

WOOOOOOW, awesome work! This is THE BEST contribution in this whole 1000 pages long thread. The video is extremly professional!

Thank you very much Morchid! Continure with this awesome work. You must definitly receive some extra ONIONS for this.

Thank you @Noeeel

I'm currently working on another video that will explain the Deepsend and Deeptrust features in more detail but simple enough for everyone to understand. Smiley  

GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:05:50 AM

Great article and video @Morchid i resteemed it plus i tweeted it too from me Cryptomaster@ceredigionman on twitter

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:08:31 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 11:25:34 AM by mprep

Article:

Video:

-img snip-

That is a GREAT video and write up!  Thank you so much for doing that since it benefits every one of us!

Currently trying to renovate a house, so last few days I've been covered in sweat, putty and paint, but it is always nice to come back and see such enthusiastic and well-made contributions!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:14:12 AM

Article:

Video:

Thank you @Noeeel

I'm currently working on another video that will explain the Deepsend and Deeptrust features in more detail but simple enough for everyone to understand. Smiley  

Your welcome!

I felt so free to share the video on the offical Reddit DeepOnion page.

I watched it three times in a row Cheesy Ar you using your own voice in the video?

Looking forward to your next video! Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:27:40 AM

AboveAll DeepOnion

Even buddhists wants to have some onions, they can't to meditate without onions on balances Grin

Ranae Tristis

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:44:38 AM

More i read about this coin more I love it,
i have a question since i couldn't find it stated clearly.
Do I have to be a member+ to try to join the onion ecosystem via airdrops?
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:50:23 AM

Yes, thats right.
And your bitcointalk account must be regstrierd before the 12 july 2017.  Smiley
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:55:40 AM

Societies over centuries grew and structured itself over an hierarchical pattern.  For a long time this was the only way to work because communication between a large quantity of people could not be achieved in any other ways.  So we replicated the nature patterns and we grew like a tree.  Each countries has its own hierarchical structure (just like a forest) and the leaders of those structures sits together to take decisions that impact all levels of the structure.  

Blockchains allow a new pattern to emerge, again a pattern used in nature, a graph.  The graph allow any nodes to connect together and without any point of failure, just like the neurons in our brains works.  We no longer needs leaders to take decisions for us, we can all together take decisions as a whole.  And since any person (node) can now starts a movement that will influence the whole ecosystem its only a matter of time that the leaders of the old structure try to identify the nodes (people) that could impact the rest of the world.  Thats why anonymous blockchain needs to exists and will coexist with other blockchains, each will have their own purpose.

So thats why im thinking that people that are selling their ONIONs right now (or any other coins) are clueless, this ain't about money its a paradigm switch, it's a revolution.   So for the sake of everyone, don't just sit there and try to make money!

Voila, i had to say it! Smiley
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:58:49 AM

Yes unfortunately it is necessary to be jr member at least and especially it is necessary that your BT account was created before 12/07, sorry ...
I hope they will change soon !

EDIT : doubled by CoinEraser
pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:08:12 AM

Very interesting project and very active community at all; I invest in some Onions.

Waiting for next year  Grin Grin Grin

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

soulchief

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:12:10 AM

Any idea when Nova Exchange is going to allow new registrations? I'm hoping to buy some onion's while its dropping. Or is there another exchange I can buy them at?
Pages: « 1 ... 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 [1108] 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: