Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 [1110] 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Erowind

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:56:23 AM

Mirroring what user Vectisitch said on his thread in the official forums. ---> https://deeponion.org/community/threads/my-take-on-yesterdays-happenings.1528/

I want to point out to all new people getting involved that may be getting scared by FUD. Deeponion literally cannot be a scam. Why? You can't lose money by becoming involved because no money is required to participate, only time. Beyond this the devs answer our questions and are active every day.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:58:28 AM

Any idea when Nova Exchange is going to allow new registrations? I'm hoping to buy some onion's while its dropping. Or is there another exchange I can buy them at?

As far as I know Novaexchange is already accepting new registrations (since yesterday) so try registering there again Smiley

I was expecting that once the new registration were opened, the price was going to go up. Perhaps some people dumped, which means no air drop for them.
hifzi

Activity: 248

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 03:00:45 AM

Finally I have enough activity to participate, now it says I have to be at least MEMBER to add signatures. But there is a signature for Jr.Member??

In past Jr.Members was able to participate, but new rules are that only from rank of member you can go in airdrop.
Would it matter if I farmed activity now to reach Member Status? I fear becoming blacklisted or something like that for spamming in the forum now?

There's a chance that you might be accepted on the airdrop but there are much bigger chance to get ban in this forum if you spam to reach your member rank. take it slowly and dont rush there are 31 more airdrops to come.

hy xsink, i see u are staff member in deeponion forum

would you like to review my account
i applied airdrop 2 days ago, but get blacklisted,

i think my btalk account meets all requirement

also i reach all staff member, but none response,
hope youll help me,
thanks anyway

GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 03:08:23 AM

Thanks for that info @Bambulee there are so many apps out there and i cant download them all, Roll Eyes so its good to get tip on what the best are from those that usually do this stuff. So i can make better deeponion videos.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 03:11:36 AM

Any idea when Nova Exchange is going to allow new registrations? I'm hoping to buy some onion's while its dropping. Or is there another exchange I can buy them at?

As far as I know Novaexchange is already accepting new registrations (since yesterday) so try registering there again Smiley

I was expecting that once the new registration were opened, the price was going to go up. Perhaps some people dumped, which means no air drop for them.

I see now as an opportune time to buy. I honestly love days like these Smiley

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:13:26 AM

Finally I have enough activity to participate, now it says I have to be at least MEMBER to add signatures. But there is a signature for Jr.Member??

In past Jr.Members was able to participate, but new rules are that only from rank of member you can go in airdrop.
Would it matter if I farmed activity now to reach Member Status? I fear becoming blacklisted or something like that for spamming in the forum now?

There's a chance that you might be accepted on the airdrop but there are much bigger chance to get ban in this forum if you spam to reach your member rank. take it slowly and dont rush there are 31 more airdrops to come.

hope youll help me,
thanks anyway

Before yesterday your previous four post were on August 10, August 2, February 1st, and January 11. That would probably be the main reason why you were black listed. Just a lot of inactivity.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 03:17:43 AM

hope youll help me,
thanks anyway

Before yesterday your previous four post were on August 10, August 2, February 1st, and January 11. That would probably be the main reason why you were black listed. Just a lot of inactivity.

Without question this is cause for being blacklisted. Sorry if you're on the wrong side of things, but this is an example of what is being weeded out.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:23:19 AM

Got rejected last time, but  I'll keep trying ,this coin has the potential to be a great crypto.

Don't loose hope guys, it's still time to get your part of the cake Wink
Never give up Smiley

The Dev team is unbelievable & doing tremendous work so far.
GCforce

Activity: 420

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 03:30:28 AM

hope youll help me,
thanks anyway

Without question this is cause for being blacklisted. Sorry if you're on the wrong side of things, but this is an example of what is being weeded out.

Yeah i was just looking at his post history too and here in this message

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1717241.msg17326745#msg17326745

Said the following;

sir need response immediatly, is this allowed if same user use 2 emails to signup in free distribution campaign,
or 2 user use 2 different email and use 2 diff ip addres with vpn like anonymox or pshipon?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:56:13 AM

hope youll help me,
thanks anyway

Yeah i was just looking at his post history too and here in this message

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1717241.msg17326745#msg17326745

Said the following;

sir need response immediatly, is this allowed if same user use 2 emails to signup in free distribution campaign,
or 2 user use 2 different email and use 2 diff ip addres with vpn like anonymox or pshipon?

Glad that dev team tightened the airdrops rules and eliminated as many as possible the cheaters. I don't understand why people ask to use same ip etc, sounds weird to me.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:39:39 AM

Hmm just looking at DO on CMC and it appears that 75% of the volume is coming from BITZURE? So is Bitzure is ok then? I thought that exchange was deemed a scam and

we should not trade there. Also fwiw it is contributing to the low sat price of 20k sats on CMC, whereas it is actually trading 25k sats on NOVA

Societies over centuries grew and structured itself over an hierarchical pattern.  For a long time this was the only way to work because communication between a large quantity of people could not be achieved in any other ways.  So we replicated the nature patterns and we grew like a tree.  Each countries has its own hierarchical structure (just like a forest) and the leaders of those structures sits together to take decisions that impact all levels of the structure.  

Blockchains allow a new pattern to emerge, again a pattern used in nature, a graph.  The graph allow any nodes to connect together and without any point of failure, just like the neurons in our brains works.  We no longer needs leaders to take decisions for us, we can all together take decisions as a whole.  And since any person (node) can now starts a movement that will influence the whole ecosystem its only a matter of time that the leaders of the old structure try to identify the nodes (people) that could impact the rest of the world.  Thats why anonymous blockchain needs to exists and will coexist with other blockchains, each will have their own purpose.

So thats why im thinking that people that are selling their ONIONs right now (or any other coins) are clueless, this ain't about money its a paradigm switch, it's a revolution.   So for the sake of everyone, don't just sit there and try to make money!

Voila, i had to say it! Smiley

Woah this gave me goosebumps. So much is awesome about this post. Massive paradigm shift incoming thanks to cryptocurrencies and the nature of blockchain. I am estatic

that I can be a part of that, AND get to contribute to such an amazing community of DO. I am very much looking forward to being a founding member and being able to help

vote or give the direction the people so chose. Society needed a shakeup, and that shakeup was blockchain. But more importantly that latest shakeup will be the anon aspect of

DEEPONION!! Lets go fellas Cool
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:48:41 AM

If you can't get accepted for the air drop then just buy some on the exchange. They're super cheap right now, great time to buy.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:49:23 AM

I have made a new article in Steem about the strength and features of DEEP ONION
Hope you like it  Wink

https://steemit.com/crypto/@kronos123/the-power-of-deep-onion

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/the-power-of-deep-onion.2898/

Thank you
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:01:30 AM

Since i'm facing some problems in My Internet Connection, I were trying to fix the issues but i didn't succeed .
here are two Normal Pictures Designed By me Smiley

a wallpaper :

Simple avatar - Maybe you wont like the colors but i were trying Smiley

thanks Cheesy
Nice wallpaper keep up

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
RevEx

Activity: 298

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:02:19 AM

DeepOnion has been added to REVEX.CO !

You can now write your opinions and experiences about DeepOnion at REVEX.CO/DeepOnion

Onion welcome to  REVEX.CO Smiley
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:07:32 AM

Hey all, nice to see the activity in here.  Just a friendly reminder to make sure to update your signature when you advance to the next level.  I went from Sr. to Hero, and luckily caught it in time to update my sig.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:08:03 AM

DeepOnion has been added to REVEX.CO !

You can now write your opinions and experiences about DeepOnion at REVEX.CO/DeepOnion

Onion welcome to  REVEX.CO Smiley
Thank you for exposure, we just followed + RTed your tweet https://twitter.com/RevexCo/status/910181192842055680
https://revex.co/deeponion/ Community, please give a review and like LIKE!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:15:55 AM

Re: Current STEEMIT accounts that are supporting DEEPONION on STEEMIT

Hello @maxmad_x

There are least two steemit blogs that were left out of the list that should be on it. sowellsvt's account has numerous articles that promote Deep Onion and educate the crypto community on its strengths

https://steemit.com/@maxmonroe
https://steemit.com/@sowellsvt

What does the community think about adding a few additional media channels to support Deep Onion? I looked around and was not able to find official Deep Onion channels for the three mediums below.

1. WhatsApp
2. LinkedIn.com
3. Vimeo

Also is there a single place where all the Deep Onion artwork is aggregated? That would be very helpful to have.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:28:10 AM

Be part of one of the promising cryptocuurency in the world. They are looking for a talented dev team.

See poster for details

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:31:38 AM

Guys, go check my comment and give your support to the project Wink
post in comments your honest opinion about DeepOnion, but with better English, lol  Grin
https://revex.co/deeponion/#comment-613

Pages: « 1 ... 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 [1110] 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: