Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:14:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 [1112] 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:09:16 AM

Some really nice artwork coming from our community, the road map graphics looks really great, nice job @Morchid. Also the revex review site is a nice addition for DeepOnion and add more exposure in the crypto space. Thanks for this @RevEx I've RT your tweet on twitter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:18:47 AM

Heres an updated version of the roadmap I made. Added a moon at the end since DeepOnion really is going TO THE MOON!!!  Grin

crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:24:00 AM

I just noticed DeepOnion is already listed in Bitzure as it is already added here in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/#markets,
however the price is very cheap, it's down below 1 dollars already. Those who have problems making an account in Nova can buy at Bitzure, it's
very cheap now and it's good to accumulate more.

We just send report to coinmarketcap to exclude this exchange we have serious scam reports about this exchange.

We informed there before https://deeponion.org/community/threads/bit-zure-name-censured-exchange-scam-alert.2233/
also asked from coinmarketcap exclusion

CoinMarketCap Request
Your response has been recorded.  Due to the volume of requests, it can take up to 7 days to resolve your issue.  Please do not submit multiple requests for the same issue. Thank you.

Very strange, we had another vector of attack we can call it an exchange attack.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:30:49 AM

Voted on https://revex.co/deeponion/

Let's all vote and write a review Smiley

Please also vote for the city which will host the first live Onion meeting @ https://deeponion.org/community/threads/which-city-should-the-first-meeting-be-organized.2373/page-4#post-41207
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:32:10 AM

I just noticed DeepOnion is already listed in Bitzure as it is already added here in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/#markets,
however the price is very cheap, it's down below 1 dollars already. Those who have problems making an account in Nova can buy at Bitzure, it's
very cheap now and it's good to accumulate more.

We just send report to coinmarketcap to exclude this exchange we have serious scam reports about this exchange.

We informed there before https://deeponion.org/community/threads/bit-zure-name-censured-exchange-scam-alert.2233/
also asked from coinmarketcap exclusion

CoinMarketCap Request
Your response has been recorded.  Due to the volume of requests, it can take up to 7 days to resolve your issue.  Please do not submit multiple requests for the same issue. Thank you.

Very strange, we had another vector of attack we can call it an exchange attack.

we had some members who bought onions from bitzure last week as much as 5500 onions and not be able to withdraw until now.  hope the public will be informed not to transact with bitzure exchange as of the moment.

i believe its not only deeponion coin that are affected but more than 10 other coins.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:32:18 AM

Heres an updated version of the roadmap I made. Added a moon at the end since DeepOnion really is going TO THE MOON!!!  Grin

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.pbrd.co%2Fimages%2FGLcNRVF.png&t=580&c=AdUjWq_ryL0jIA

I added only the picture link, so more replies can be shown on this page.

Well done. Great info in the picture shown roadmap upto 3rd quarter of 2018, i save this picture to my system. Great work done by the designer. I hope, new features will be added in the picture, when announced by the designer.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:34:33 AM

I like the way DeepOnion team is proactive the the scam exchange.
I have read about Bitcoin millionaire, Nem millionaire, Ethereum millionaire etc I can't wait to write my own DeepOnion millionaire story. What all the above listed projects all have in common is a strong community and I believe DeepOnion project is one the right path building a strong community to rival those projects
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:36:25 AM

Sorry guys, I know I already asked the question, but still not found the response.

I was accepted for the next airdrop, but with my wrong wallet adress( nova instea of local ).
I don't know how to change it. ( I can't change on the apply form, my adress is not editable anymore ).

I sent a PM to master crypto-rainbow ( Smiley ), but I think he's too busy right now.
Someone can help me ?

Thanks a lot by advance, and to this wonderful community !
Keep up the good work Smiley
hardinero007

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:40:27 AM

why it so hard to join this project bounty airdrop, please make it easy because I wanted to joining too

It's not hard to join the airdrop at all. You need first to reach rank member.
And you are close to member, only 2 or 3 weeks more to be active till that rank.

joining airdrop, first you have to check the pre-requisites (account not later than july 12, 2017 and need to be member status).

upon joining airdrop, it won't be that hard as long as you follow rules and put your passion in deeponion.  participate and contribute to the community.  be friendly and respect and be honest to the mods and each member.  and most importantly, give more and don't expect too much.  you'll be rewarded in proper time.  goodluck friend.
hardinero007

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:42:45 AM

Took me a few hours to make. This is the DeepOnion Roadmap in better detail. You can share and use it as you wish. Smiley

very very nice contribution.  it took few hours for you to make, it will take me days to make this kind of quality.  we should download and print this image and post it in our wall Smiley  i hope you could contribute more in the future, this community need alot o people like you.
hardinero007

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:49:07 AM

Glad that dev team tightened the airdrops rules and eliminated as many as possible the cheaters. I don't understand why people ask to use same ip etc, sounds weird to me.

Because there are situations where two accounts that join the campaign from the same IP are not the cheaters, for example husband and wife, parent and child or any other relatives or any other group of people that live together and share the IP. Of course the problem is, that without KYC in place, there’s no way to distinguish honest people from malicious actors. In the end, limiting sing-ups to one per IP is much better solution, that letting in all the cheaters or establishing some KYC scheme.

Also, people who are complaining about this should realize, that this is no something peculiar to DeepOnion, or signature campaigns in general or crypto in general. For example, if you and your spouse want register two accounts from the same IP and then both play poker on PokerStars, you’re free to do so, precisely due to KYC requirements that are in place. You can even collect the same bonuses. But if you sit at the same table together, you’re out and you would be lucky, if they let you even withdraw your balance. Now, you might argue, that you and your spouse sit in the different rooms and don’t talk to each other and you’re actually might be even telling the true => it doesn’t matter, you’re out.

this issue has been discussed before.  devs/mods are strict with accounts having same IP address.  this will likely result in ban for both accounts.  this solution is made due to minimize cheaters.  there has been incidents where multiple accounts (i believe 6) registered for airdrops using same IP address.  i believe it's not only IP address that is being monitored, but cookies also.  so for family members who live together and want to join deeponion airdrop, it's okay to register just one account.  i believe one airdrop account will receive more than enough amount.  so give chance to others.

trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:57:00 AM

Sorry guys, I know I already asked the question, but still not found the response.

I was accepted for the next airdrop, but with my wrong wallet adress( nova instea of local ).
I don't know how to change it. ( I can't change on the apply form, my adress is not editable anymore ).

I sent a PM to master crypto-rainbow ( Smiley ), but I think he's too busy right now.
Someone can help me ?

You only need to re-register if you are changing DeepOnion's wallet.
In my opinion, you should first change your ONION address
on the bitcointalk profile
Then check out: https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php
good luck.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:58:41 AM

Someone can help me ?

I don't think you can change your airdrop address.   Sorry, you will be blacklisted if you change your airdrop address.  There are other issues using exchange address for airdrop, like they can move your coins to their own wallet and as a result your wallet will show more than 10% moved and so you will be blacklisted.  There are other issues as well.

You can still win bounties here.  For this you have to register first at https://deeponion.org

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
hardinero007

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:59:55 AM

to all who would like to join airdrop, please give yourself time before applying.  post and contribute and be active for a certain period before applying.  if you're somewhat inactive and applied, chances are you won't get accepted as mods are doing some reviews on your previous posts.

to those who are blacklisted, don't lose hope.  make more contributions and be active in this thread and in official forum.  doing 10 posts per week isn't enough to bring blacklisted members back to airdrop program.  there should be more quality posts, more quality contribution and need to be more active.

just put passion in deeponion and it shouldn't be hard to be in airdrop.  and most important, airdrop is just a part of deeponion, we need to be part of the whole deeponion.  we are deeponion family.
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:00:35 AM

Someone can help me ?

good luck.

Yes, I did, but on the registration form on this page, there is still my bitcointalk ID and old wrong wallet, not editable in the text fields.. So how can I register agai nwith the new adress ?
Thanks a LOT for taking of your time helping me, very appreciated
hardinero007

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:03:49 AM

Someone can help me ?

good luck.

Yes, I did, but on the registration form on this page, there is still my bitcointalk ID and old wrong wallet, not editable in the text fields.. So how can I register agai nwith the new adress ?
Thanks a LOT for taking of your time helping me, very appreciated

i believe this will require you to contact one of the mods to change your airdrop wallet address.  the mod will then refer to security expert to review your old wallet address.  it could take days or weeks.  but i believe its the only way.  you can't just continue to use exchange address as you have no control over it.  if you can prove to the mod that you own that address (signed message? i doubt), then process will be easier.

goodluck
abdulmad

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:05:27 AM

I have just added my review on https://revex.co/deeponion/#respond , cmon guys lets lend our support and write something supportive of our project.
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:23:23 AM

I'm also off the airdrop list at the moment, but I work hard to reapply some day. There is still enough time and enough rounds left. I am happy to be part of this community, airdrops are just a bonus. I don't need 40 airdrops, just a few is good enough reward.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Russlenat

Activity: 2786
Merit: 907

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:33:20 AM

I have just added my review on https://revex.co/deeponion/#respond , cmon guys lets lend our support and write something supportive of our project.

Okay, I will read your review later after office hour, I think deeponion will give you credit for making that review! I will also support deeponion.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
wendelllee

DeepOnion

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:35:00 AM

I'm also off the airdrop list at the moment, but I work hard to reapply some day. There is still enough time and enough rounds left. I am happy to be part of this community, airdrops are just a bonus. I don't need 40 airdrops, just a few is good enough reward.

Keep up. I believe you will be qualified again for airdrop. We need positive members just like you. I will personally send some onions to you once you are approved again. We can work together to build a strong community.
Pages: « 1 ... 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 [1112] 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: