Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 [2159] 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:39:43 AM

For me any price below $3 is buy target. I don't think we are going to see this level agains but who knows

That is true. Honestly, I'm surprised when I saw the price of DO plummet to such level. I think it will only continue to go up. I think there are some people in need and need to sell their coins or panic sellers or just plain dumb ass. But for whatever reason, this is clearly the sign for us to bag some more. I know I'll do because I'm long with this coin. Indeed $10 is very very achievable. With the community like us, it is peanuts to be honest.

blakeh

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:44:22 AM

For me any price below $3 is buy target. I don't think we are going to see this level agains but who knows

That is true. Honestly, I'm surprised when I saw the price of DO plummet to such level. I think it will only continue to go up. I think there are some people in need and need to sell their coins or panic sellers or just plain dumb ass. But for whatever reason, this is clearly the sign for us to bag some more. I know I'll do because I'm long with this coin. Indeed $10 is very very achievable. With the community like us, it is peanuts to be honest.

Onions are still doing pretty well! I don’t see how a little sell off could be a bad thing... I anticipate up once white paper is released and agree $10 is achievable.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
nick1492

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:47:46 AM

Probably these people just need money to spend this christmas. Anyway, any sell off there's a new one to buy it, its just at the lower price than post a selling price. Deep Onion have lots of new projects by 2018, expect a bigger price increase by 2018, when the devs revealed all the new incoming roadmaps for 2018. Happy harvesting guys of deep onion.

Manhcoin86

Activity: 279

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:47:55 AM

Onions are still doing pretty well! I don’t see how a little sell off could be a bad thing... I anticipate up once white paper is released and agree $10 is achievable.
I think that at the end of the air 25 release, the onion price will be at $ 10. It is surely that.
Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:48:00 AM

Get ready! We are now on the 23rd DeepOnion Airdrops.

#DeepOnion40Airdrops
#DeepOnionHybridCryptoCurrency

I would like to ask you guys when is the limit for people to post their 3 post on the deepOnion forum ?
I know that the airdrop is every Friday, but what is the dead line to do our due "posting" ?? If anyone of you guys can answer this I would be glad, I want to make sure that I will not miss any of the futur airdrops...
I think it's until 5:00 pm Friday. I remember Deeper mentioning it on one of the threads asking same thing. Just post quality comments whenever you can, or at least asap. I was skipped before due to not enough posts and it's a sinking feeling.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:52:29 AM

#DeepOnion40Airdrops

I would like to ask you guys when is the limit for people to post their 3 post on the deepOnion forum ?
I know that the airdrop is every Friday, but what is the dead line to do our due "posting" ?? If anyone of you guys can answer this I would be glad, I want to make sure that I will not miss any of the futur airdrops...
I think it's until 5:00 pm Friday. I remember Deeper mentioning it on one of the threads asking same thing. Just post quality comments whenever you can, or at least asap. I was skipped before due to not enough posts and it's a sinking feeling.

Good Luck Dudes, but have it in the mind.., DeepOnion isn't only for profits.. Wink If we support the project with something will be great.., everything even small or no, can grow up spreading the good things everywhere Wink

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:53:25 AM

$10 should be very doable. The total circulating coin supply is still low while the user base is strong and growing. Once the price catches some serious wind, it will substantially higher.
10$ should be easy. The release of the Whitepaper might get the onions go over the 5$ hump, after that, I am optimistic it would never look back again.

Let us all cross our fingers for it.  Everyone is excited that finally deeponion will have its whitepaper.  We will be tagged less as a scam, and it would actually attract more investors Smiley

Yea ... Whitepaper is one of the core requirements of any coin. It is must to attract long term investors. Hopefully this will take us to the next level.

The white paper should be released in the next day or two from what I understood. I'm particularly excited to know we'll have it out the door. I agree that it should clear up any legitimacy issues from potential investors. While pure speculation on my part, I can't see why we wont be over the $5 or $6 mark in the not too distant future.
This is great news. I was expecting it next week but you guys work a lot faster than I anticipated. Time to buy some onions now because I can see it already going up this weekend.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:09:54 AM

Getting more ppl and less airdrop for each  Grin
DeepOnion getting very deep into community

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
nonconformist

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:30:45 AM

$10 should be very doable. The total circulating coin supply is still low while the user base is strong and growing. Once the price catches some serious wind, it will substantially higher.
10$ should be easy. The release of the Whitepaper might get the onions go over the 5$ hump, after that, I am optimistic it would never look back again.

Let us all cross our fingers for it.  Everyone is excited that finally deeponion will have its whitepaper.  We will be tagged less as a scam, and it would actually attract more investors Smiley

Yea ... Whitepaper is one of the core requirements of any coin. It is must to attract long term investors. Hopefully this will take us to the next level.

The white paper should be released in the next day or two from what I understood. I'm particularly excited to know we'll have it out the door. I agree that it should clear up any legitimacy issues from potential investors. While pure speculation on my part, I can't see why we wont be over the $5 or $6 mark in the not too distant future.
This is great news. I was expecting it next week but you guys work a lot faster than I anticipated. Time to buy some onions now because I can see it already going up this weekend.

I just bought 200 more onions haha. Just buying the dip guys. We may never see this price again. I mean, this is going to be a very rare occasion. If I were you, I'll follow suite. Just my 2cents.

fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:32:09 AM

Getting more ppl and less airdrop for each  Grin

Which is excellent news - The DO Project is growing as it should. The next 3 months are going to be very exciting for DeepOnion and it participants and I am not at all surprised that many folk are deciding to join the Project at this stage.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Krista06

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:32:58 AM

#DeepOnion40Airdrops

Very Excited for the Friday airdrop. I'm crossing my fingers that this may really be the time that I can finally join the airdrops. I already fulfilled all the requirements and I am hoping this would go without a hitch for me.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:33:39 AM

In other news.....

So, after an unfortunate accident today, my Christmas tree had to be replaced.

My gf kept insisting that "I just sell a little onion and get a good one"

I wasn't having any of it, and to be honest I got a little bothered by the fact she would even make the request. For 1) they're MY Onions - I'm not asking her to sell her makeup. 2) I like this tree. A lot. It reminds me of home. 3) its HER family coming over for the holidays, its not my fault what they think.

PS - I did the decorations. I call it "Soothing - by themonkii"

BTW - this image can be verified via DeepVault address: DgRyKHGsthu31rM1opzGdVvQYZBE29NFd3

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:50:57 AM

Dude, rule #1 is never ever let the wife know what your crypto dealings are. She will insist on selling 24/7, day after day, after she finds out  Grin

You’ve got to travel this path alone, and meet her only upon the successful finish.

nymphelav

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:56:46 AM

I just bought 200 more onions haha. Just buying the dip guys. We may never see this price again. I mean, this is going to be a very rare occasion. If I were you, I'll follow suite. Just my 2cents.

That is great advice. I am also amazed how hard at work the devs are and I am happy to hear that the whitepaper will be ready that soon and cannot wait to check it out. Onion UP guys!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:57:21 AM

Dude, rule #1 is never ever let the wife know what your crypto dealings are. She will insist on selling 24/7, day after day, after she finds out  Grin

You’ve got to travel this path alone, and meet her only upon the successful finish.

HAHAHAHA - legit made me LOL. Yeah, true story. One night when I first got into DO, I was fed up w SC and decided to dump it into Onions, and she chirped to hold some of the SC.....well, compare charts and tell me who was right. Never listen to a significant other when considering an investment move. In her defense, she was trying to be conservative, but ya....I still remind her of that move.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Krista06

Activity: 246

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:27:44 AM

Excellent move, man! Amazing as it is, this is already the "Dip" in price. It may duplicate the increase in price it experienced Saturday last week so better buy now than regret later. I am still waiting for my funds so I can buy some to make it 200 onions too.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
naivewu

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:45:21 AM

Grin ;DThe development of deeponion is still very fast, and now the kucoin platform has been put on line. Look forward to the performance of deeponion in 2018
altfinance

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:10:56 AM

HAHAHAHA - legit made me LOL. Yeah, true story. One night when I first got into DO, I was fed up w SC and decided to dump it into Onions, and she chirped to hold some of the SC.....well, compare charts and tell me who was right. Never listen to a significant other when considering an investment move. In her defense, she was trying to be conservative, but ya....I still remind her of that move.

Or there could be separate investment funds for the wife and husband. End of year, there's a competition who gets the better returns. Just eat your pride if the wife wins. Well, at home wife always wins anyways. Cheesy

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy: ┈┊
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
nonconformist

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:16:38 AM

Excellent move, man! Amazing as it is, this is already the "Dip" in price. It may duplicate the increase in price it experienced Saturday last week so better buy now than regret later. I am still waiting for my funds so I can buy some to make it 200 onions too.

Good thinking Krista06, if I have more I'll definitely buy some more. But hey, it's a good entry point for me. If it keeps on dropping. I wouldn't lose a wink because I believe the team, the tech and the community of DO. I've got all my Fundamentals right for DO. Smiley

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:37:43 AM

It is very interesting to know that the DeepOnion's white paper is coming! many investors will join when this white paper is available, this will give them more confidence and more people will buy $ONIONs

Pages: « 1 ... 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 [2159] 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: