Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 [2316] 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:34:17 AM

"devs do nothing" that's a big lie ...
That is a false quote. Fact is they do not have developers, only moderators and graphic designers, and perhaps web editors. Go figure.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

[[...] DO will cost at least 3$... Oh, it can, but when btc will cost 100k usd.

That would still be a good result for an Airdropped coin  Grin

Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:49:18 AM

where can I get the conf file that has more then nodes (or the node-less file)? any suggestions.
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

[[...] DO will cost at least 3$... Oh, it can, but when btc will cost 100k usd.

That would still be a good result for an Airdropped coin  Grin
lol any airdropped coin will cost much money if btc will cost so much. 1 dollar for DO is a good price Grin
nicklello

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

What a great coin to learn about and purchase. I researched and did not find a Mobile Wallet for deep onion but will ask anyway.... Is there an apple Mobile Wallet or only desktop and android?
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

What a great coin to learn about and purchase. I researched and did not find a Mobile Wallet for deep onion but will ask anyway.... Is there an apple Mobile Wallet or only desktop and android?

There is a mobile wallet only for android. But you can't import/export the private keys.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

There is a mobile wallet only for android. But you can't import/export the private keys.

What's new in this release?

Export Wallet Keys - Exports all public and private keys
Hard fork protection - Ensures your wallet only connects peers on the official fork.
Checkpoints updated - Decreased the sync time for new wallets.
Bugfixes - Minor fixes.

How To Export your keys:

Menu > Settings > Diagnostics > Export Keys

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

Talk about sad:

They have hyped up DeepSend for 6+ months now.  Delay after delay.      Now the clueless dev says  stealth addressing and DeepSend do the same basic thing so they don't need one if they have the other.     Yet up until this point, they have continued to hype releasing DeepSend.

So which is it?       They constantly move the goal posts,  back track, and flat out lie.   

The fact is, they can't produce a viable fully private product.     So it's one step forward and 2 steps back.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/votecentral-new-proposal-to-modernize-deeponion-codebase.39372/

Your signature here
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:22:27 PM

Talk about sad:

They have hyped up DeepSend for 6+ months now.  Delay after delay.      Now the clueless dev says  stealth addressing and DeepSend do the same basic thing so they don't need one if they have the other.     Yet up until this point, they have continued to hype releasing DeepSend.

So which is it?       They constantly move the goal posts,  back track, and flat out lie.   

The fact is, they can't produce a viable fully private product.     So it's one step forward and 2 steps back.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/votecentral-new-proposal-to-modernize-deeponion-codebase.39372/

Such a shame seeing the way they are handling things. I warned people when (for dishonesty reasons) I left DeepOnion that DeepSend wasn't being worked on.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

Some huge dumps on cryptopia bringing the price down to the level of last november and 8.8k sat there and only 0.75BTC on buy orders. This coin needs some good news. Fast.
molecularman

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:25:28 PM

Such a shame seeing the way they are handling things. I warned people when (for dishonesty reasons) I left DeepOnion that DeepSend wasn't being worked on.

Yep.      It's ridiculous for them to hype up DeepSend,  constantly promise that it is coming -   then turn around and claim that stealth addressing does the same thing and that they have bigger priorities.

Beyond that,  they want to update the codebase (which is fine)  but they don't even know if they can transfer over stealth addresses, POS,  or any other privacy features.

It is truly sad what has happened to DO and it is only their own fault.    If they were smart, they'd just adopt something like Aeon's codebase and restart from there.

Your signature here
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:22:08 AM

what market cap do you expect for Onion in 2020? What happens to staking after the block reward halves ?
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:38:50 AM

Yep.      It's ridiculous for them to hype up DeepSend,  constantly promise that it is coming -   then turn around and claim that stealth addressing does the same thing and that they have bigger priorities.

Beyond that,  they want to update the codebase (which is fine)  but they don't even know if they can transfer over stealth addresses, POS,  or any other privacy features.

It is truly sad what has happened to DO and it is only their own fault.    If they were smart, they'd just adopt something like Aeon's codebase and restart from there.

Its over now, the clueless founders voted yes in the proposal. now they will scratch their head in the future on why the hell they voted yes Cheesy
eerygarden

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:41:09 AM

What is the best deep onion Wallet for Android phones which shows address or does it have a web wallet
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

Some huge dumps on cryptopia bringing the price down to the level of last november and 8.8k sat there and only 0.75BTC on buy orders. This coin needs some good news. Fast.

I pretty sure i cause that crash Grin .As soon as i started selling my onions it started a wave of selling .Petty i couldn't sell everything before it completely went  to shit .

Even when i was banned from the forum and things were starting  going in a bad direction  i still held some hope that they turn things around .Then i  saw the writing on the wall yesterday  when i saw the to hell to  being a privcy coin anymore we what to be a clone of bitcoin thread on the forum .POS priavcy stealth addresses who needs that anymore.When i saw that okay time to sell everything . kinda sad/depressed while doing it because i ahd so much hope for the coin  but was left with no options .

The biggest insult was well u know  deepsend  the thing we be hypeing for a year now .Well fuck that that is a stupid idea lets be  a bitcoin clone how that sound  Huh Huh Huh .

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
molecularman

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

I pretty sure i cause that crash Grin .As soon as i started selling my onions it started a wave of selling .Petty i couldn't sell everything before it completely went  to shit .

Even when i was banned from the forum and things were starting  going in a bad direction  i still held some hope that they turn things around .Then i  saw the writing on the wall yesterday  when i saw the to hell to  being a privcy coin anymore we what to be a clone of bitcoin thread on the forum .POS priavcy stealth addresses who needs that anymore.When i saw that okay time to sell everything . kinda sad/depressed while doing it because i ahd so much hope for the coin  but was left with no options .

The biggest insult was well u know  deepsend  the thing we be hypeing for a year now .Well fuck that that is a stupid idea lets be  a bitcoin clone how that sound  Huh Huh Huh .

I get wanting to update the codebase,  I really do.     But time and time again they can't communicate with any sort of transparency or honesty.   DogLover and Impressive are the only ones that actually approach things with professionalism and good communication.

Had Deeper said  "We've tried to implement DeepSend on our current code, but it just isn't working.     We are trying to shoehorn modern tech into older code and it will have issues,  so we need to update before we can move on"            I'd respect that and understand what they are doing.

Then monocolor flat out says that SA and DeepSend do the same things so you don't need both.    Shocking to read such poorly informed talk from a "lead dev"

I still haven't sold any Onions,  no real point now.     I do believe if they get a few more actual devs and update the code they can turn it around...but we will see.

Instead they act like,  oh yeah, DeepSend is fine -  but ummm we just want to update the code

Your signature here
cherry11800

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

Talk about sad:

They have hyped up DeepSend for 6+ months now.  Delay after delay.      Now the clueless dev says  stealth addressing and DeepSend do the same basic thing so they don't need one if they have the other.     Yet up until this point, they have continued to hype releasing DeepSend.

So which is it?       They constantly move the goal posts,  back track, and flat out lie.    

The fact is, they can't produce a viable fully private product.     So it's one step forward and 2 steps back.

@themonkii,I want to know why you wait for the 40TH airdrop to end, defrauding all the onions before leaving, instead of leaving immediately?As a mod, you don't think you are a liar? Sell your coins, now tell us that onion is not good? In my impression, you are no different from ungrateful people.
themonkii

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

I get wanting to update the codebase,  I really do.     But time and time again they can't communicate with any sort of transparency or honesty.   DogLover and Impressive are the only ones that actually approach things with professionalism and good communication.

Had Deeper said  "We've tried to implement DeepSend on our current code, but it just isn't working.     We are trying to shoehorn modern tech into older code and it will have issues,  so we need to update before we can move on"            I'd respect that and understand what they are doing.

Then monocolor flat out says that SA and DeepSend do the same things so you don't need both.    Shocking to read such poorly informed talk from a "lead dev"

I still haven't sold any Onions,  no real point now.     I do believe if they get a few more actual devs and update the code they can turn it around...but we will see.

Instead they act like,  oh yeah, DeepSend is fine -  but ummm we just want to update the code

The issue I see is that it doesn't take over a year to figure out you can't implement DeepSend. So, assuming they were being honest with their community, and diligently working on DeepSend as they claimed, and in fact showed an image of 1 month+ back....what gives? I mean, that screencap was the same one shown to me 2 months prior. One would assume it was released by them to ensure you all believed DeepSend was being worked on, and coming out Just Around The Corner! Combine this with repeated delays, and claims that "DeepVault is more important" and you can see why I highly doubted it was ever being worked on.

Nobody really cares about DeepVault - when I was a mod there we were all FORCED to use it 5 times per week, and I would bet 1 BTC that those are the ONLY transactions attached to it. Besides, what does DeepVault have to do with Privacy? Not much IMHO.

DeepOnion needs to focus on the important things - their dwindling community, and privacy.

Guys, I'm not here to spread FUD - I still hold a decent sized bag of Onions - I'm just tired of watching this slow motion train wreck in action. The simple fact alone that I'm posting it here, and cannot post it in their "main Ann" should give some of you an indication of the level of ignorance going on over there. It is a "You blindly believe/accept what we say or do" or you're a Fudder and should be banned/censored.

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:57:57 PM

I guess we need a general crypto market pump  Grin

themonkii

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

Talk about sad:

They have hyped up DeepSend for 6+ months now.  Delay after delay.      Now the clueless dev says  stealth addressing and DeepSend do the same basic thing so they don't need one if they have the other.     Yet up until this point, they have continued to hype releasing DeepSend.

So which is it?       They constantly move the goal posts,  back track, and flat out lie.    

The fact is, they can't produce a viable fully private product.     So it's one step forward and 2 steps back.

@themonkii,I want to know why you wait for the 40TH airdrop to end, defrauding all the onions before leaving, instead of leaving immediately?As a mod, you don't think you are a liar? Sell your coins, now tell us that onion is not good? In my impression, you are no different from ungrateful people.

For the record, I actually got into an argument weeks prior. It started around week 35, I think. When it started to become clear to me that their (core members) intent was not to follow through and get listed on a Tier 1 exchange, as had been previously promised to the community. The reason, the core members didn't wish to divulge their identities. I felt this was grossly dishonest, and not inline with my morals. Especially given how open I was with the community about who I was. Week 39 I was skipped for the Airdrop, and at that point, I had already promised to do the Q&A, which incidentally was done AFTER the AirDrops.

In hindsight, it was poor timing, but something I felt I needed to do for myself. Which sucks, because I really did enjoy what I did over there, but the message I was being asked to tell you guys, was not the reality of the situation. I am not a liar, and thus I excused myself and tried to do it with the least impact I could. I was just a mod/community guy, why should my opinion matter? I didn't want to hurt anyone's investment.

I'm not saying onions are not good, not at all. I still hold a bunch. I'm saying the people running it need a reality check.

Incidentally, if there are any doubts about the validity of the information listed here, let me know - I had the wherewithal to grab screen caps of all convos, as I seen the way they trashed previous people upon their exit.

Pages: « 1 ... 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 2308 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 [2316] 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: