Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Pump-dump groups?  (Read 1550 times)
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:12:37 AM

I don't interesting about pump-dump groups, they will not gives maximal profit for me because in trading
the groups of pump-dump is not part of strategy of trading,
the groups will not gives sign when the price will goes up and down, i am sure they will do pump or down
depend on the analisys technical or fundamental that be made by them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:37:58 AM

I'm starting to see a lot of threads regarding pump and dump groups in the forums with some links to the Telegram groups associated with them. With all honesty, what do you think about these groups and do you support them?
Actually these are the groups made by the many bitcoin and altcoins traders .
Usually they are active in the telegram and having a channel for the broadcast of Thier information of buy sell .
Usually they want attack at the particular coin to buy in bulk and due to these impact the many people starts buy and finally they can make much money .
But I don't like such things because this is totally like the scam or we can say that misleading thing for many newbie traders , because they are making money by making stupid to many simple people .
Well here I already existed from every telegram group and broadcast channel because I also get loss much due Thier misleading signals to buy sell the coins .
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:41:26 AM

I don't interesting about pump-dump groups, they will not gives maximal profit for me because in trading
the groups of pump-dump is not part of strategy of trading,
the groups will not gives sign when the price will goes up and down, i am sure they will do pump or down
depend on the analisys technical or fundamental that be made by them.

they don't give you ANY profit not maximal!
and they are not even traders, they are scammers who are looking for a way to make more money and from what i have seen so far none of them have any information about trading, specially not technical and fundamental analysis.
they just pick a coin randomely based on its volume and then buy, after that they tell the group to buy their sell orders and dump on the group.

Buying the dip...
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:18:32 PM

we have a saying in my language (a bit silly when translated to English but here it goes):
"A cat doesn't catch a mouse for God!"

and whenever i see a pump group this expression is the only thing i can think of. because they are not starting a group to help newbies make profit. they are doing it so they can make profit.
Exactly! In today’s world, everyone is after hunting and for hunting they need a victim, that’s what exactly these pump groups are doing. They entangle newcomers with their superb offers. Only greedy and foolish people fall for them. Trading needs patience.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 11:27:00 PM

I don't care about these pump-dump groups, and I'm trying to avoid these groups. I don't think that they can bring profit to me, I'm really sceptical about it.
For me it it reminds sports tipsters a bit, who are selling bets. But good tipsters can bring us really nice profit, not sure that these groups can do that.

Joydev86

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:02:19 PM

hey, check out this pump group: https://t.me/pumphodlprofit …they are trying to pump some quality coins and encourage everyone to hold on to some for the long term…pump now, moon later!
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:16:13 PM

they suck and people generally have caught on to how they operate

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Joydev86

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:53:43 PM

hey, check out this pump group: https://t.me/pumphodlprofit …they are trying to pump some quality coins and encourage everyone to hold on to some for the long term…pump now, moon later!
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:37:25 PM

dont join pump and dump groups it is of no use u will loose money in short term
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

They are scams. The leaders of the PnD groups have already bought large amounts of the coin in question before they tell their group to start buying. As soon as the price starts to spike from people buying, the leaders dump their large holdings and it crashes again, leaving most members of the group other than a lucky few bag holding some shitcoin.

Since people that join them are trying to manipulate the market to scam other people out of their coins, I have no sympathy for anyone who has been burned by one.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: