Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:33:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 126655 times)
siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:03:02 PM

No,it is not too late to buy bitcoin.Again I think that it is the best time to buy bitcoin.Because now the price of bitcoin is cheaper than previous times.So if you buy bitcoin now then after some days when the bitcoin price will rise again then you will be profited.So buy bitcoin as soon as possible.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:05:59 AM

No,it is not too late to buy bitcoin.Again I think that it is the best time to buy bitcoin.Because now the price of bitcoin is cheaper than previous times.So if you buy bitcoin now then after some days when the bitcoin price will rise again then you will be profited.So buy bitcoin as soon as possible.
The best time to buy is when the price is at dip and I am saying today is the best time to buy.
It's down big time now, and bitcoin has slowly recovered going to the top so expect a huge boost once the market enters the bullish trend.
If we have achieve almost 20K last year, we can surely see a bigger price this year.
MilesMoses

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

There is not too late when if comes to opportunity. may be we have different timelines in life. I don't believe that i am late in bitcoin industry today.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:40:06 AM

No, the company of bitcoin is always welcome to all people regardless to your state, nationality, age, sex, gender or life status in the society.
They are the company that always open their door to everyone since they believe that all people has a role to achieve a better society that everyone’ s dreaming for.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

On my mind it is the right time to buy BTC coins. Today Bitcoin is not on the top. It is not ready to make sharp rise now but within the future month it will go up I am sure about it. So buy coins and don’t worry.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

No, it is not too late to buy bitcoin because its price as of now is more affordable than before.
If you are aware about the news in bitcoin, they said that bitcoin always strike to a higher price during what we called Ber Months especially in Christmas seasons.
So, it is now your opportunity to buy bitcoin and hold your stocks.
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

Nope,still you can buy a bitcoin today and never be a late to buy a bitcoin my dear Smiley
Neljose

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

The market is pretty whipped right now, i'll say its the right time to buy bitcoin, there's still enormous potential in the Bitcoin space, you'll still be regarded as an early adopter if you choose to buy now.
NeoTech42

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

It is never too late to buy Bitcoin. Really often, newcomers ask this question. Lots of people told these last 7 years, is it too late ?

The potential growth of Bitcoin is just amazing ! Institutions, banks got involved in cryptocurrency world.

So, no it's never too late !
krisferna

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

I'm also a newcomer and I believe it's never too late to buy bitcoin! Despite of recent falling, the potential is still huge. By the way, is it a right moment to buy it right now? I see, the price is growing again.
mir1127

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

your question was many days ago, my writting for newbiew or new holders,in my opinion -no it is not too late to buy bitcoin because its price as of now is more affordable than before. If you are aware about the news in bitcoin, they said that bitcoin always strike to a higher price during what we called Ber Months especially in Christmas seasons.
So, it is now your opportunity to buy bitcoin and hold your stocks, I'm also a newcomer and I believe it's never too late to buy bitcoin! Despite of recent falling, the potential is still huge. By the way, is it a right moment to buy it right now? I see, the price is growing again.so everybody buy to bitcoin queick now!BTCBTC
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

your question was many days ago, my writting for newbiew or new holders,in my opinion -no it is not too late to buy bitcoin because its price as of now is more affordable than before. If you are aware about the news in bitcoin, they said that bitcoin always strike to a higher price during what we called Ber Months especially in Christmas seasons.
So, it is now your opportunity to buy bitcoin and hold your stocks, I'm also a newcomer and I believe it's never too late to buy bitcoin! Despite of recent falling, the potential is still huge. By the way, is it a right moment to buy it right now? I see, the price is growing again.so everybody buy to bitcoin queick now!BTCBTC
Definitely not. Because as you can see the price of bitcoin as of now, it dumped into $6k and it is really a good strategy to buy bitcoin on low price then sell it into a high so that the income is surely high and helpful. I wish i can invest or even learn how to invest in any campaign and how to manage my account.
AngryToken
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

Its never too late! People are selling it too early, you never know how much it will go up per coin. People are still buying bitcoin today, it just depends on what people think.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

Definitely not. Because as you can see the price of bitcoin as of now, it dumped into $6k and it is really a good strategy to buy bitcoin on low price then sell it into a high so that the income is surely high and helpful. I wish i can invest or even learn how to invest in any campaign and how to manage my account.
If today people say it's too late then they never seriously invest bitcoin, they will continue to say bitcoin price is expensive, they just hope that the price drop but when the price reaches $ 6000 they still do not to buy and now they just keep hoping without any action.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

I don't think it's too late to buy bitcoin. If you intend to long-term investment COINS, so you can now purchase, after purchase, you need to do is, ownership of patience, waiting for the currency to rise, don't cry because it is the currency brief collapse become panic and sell the currency
phd2d

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

The short answer is no one knows. Unless you can time travel, maybe. As the old saying goes—predictions are hard, especially about the future.
GavenJack

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

nor when it is not too late to invest. win is really courageous and decisive people. those who bought bitcoins cheaply for the first time, are now very rich people. ask them, is not it too late?

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:45:28 PM

No, the company of bitcoin is always welcome to all people regardless to your state, nationality, age, sex, gender or life status in the society.
They are the company that always open their door to everyone since they believe that all people has a role to achieve a better society that everyone’ s dreaming for.
This is a great time to buy bitcoin, the price today is very cheap because the end of the year will reach $ 50k, even if we are lucky some time ago we can buy for $ 6000, buy immediately because if it waits then the price will continue to rise .

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:47:43 PM

it depends. buying bitcoin now is so risky that you dont if you'll get back your money or not. But if you trust that bitcoin price will increase the next month. congrats.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

it depends. buying bitcoin now is so risky that you dont if you'll get back your money or not. But if you trust that bitcoin price will increase the next month. congrats.

I don't see too much risk on buying bitcoin right now. The price is way too low so I guess this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: