Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 126655 times)
rube08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:25:52 AM

It's never too late. People are expecting the crytocurrency market to hit 1 trillion dollars in a few years.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:29:18 AM

Nah don't wait to dump into $600 again, it will never happen. Buy now or you regret in the future for not buying the current rate.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:36:58 AM

Nah don't wait to dump into $600 again, it will never happen. Buy now or you regret in the future for not buying the current rate.
You are right, This is just the beginning of bitcoin era, It's impossible for bitcoin to fall and touch the 600$ like you said. So this time is still good to buy bitcoin, I advise many people to buy bitcoin now, because after 1 year from now I sware that many peoples will regret, because they didn't buy at this current price.
As the prediction says, bitcoin price will increase highly in the future, I think it will touch the 3000$ soon. I talk about few weeks later, not even months. Personally I bought some bitcoin at this current rate, and i am happy with this deal.  Smiley

swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:49:35 AM

It's never to late to  buy bitcoin
Bitcoin is very active and bitcoin have a lot of investors
the price is changing through time either pump or dump but it will eventually pump throughout the year and the years to come.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:57:41 AM

we also don't know on the 1st of August whether the price changes of bitcoin decreased or even rose which cause the chain split. too late or not to buying bitcoin nobody knows but from some predictions they say chain split could cause a bitcoin price reduction.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:58:20 AM

You are right, This is just the beginning of bitcoin era, It's impossible for bitcoin to fall and touch the 600$ like you said. So this time is still good to buy bitcoin, I advise many people to buy bitcoin now, because after 1 year from now I sware that many peoples will regret, because they didn't buy at this current price.
As the prediction says, bitcoin price will increase highly in the future, I think it will touch the 3000$ soon. I talk about few weeks later, not even months. Personally I bought some bitcoin at this current rate, and i am happy with this deal.  Smiley

Yes. Bitcoin price will be higher and higher. And there were never too late in everything. If you need to invest now, go! You sure have profitable income in the future, dont worry. Grin
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:00:55 AM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

In my opinion,  I don't think it's too late to buy bitcoin, because the opportunity is still wide open till right now, if now we have enough money to buy it, why not. In adays bitcoin prices are not as cheap as a few times ago and it is very expensive today,  but this is a very promising investment in the future. And I can imagine it. Always think positively and let's bet for a better life.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:03:14 AM

It's never to late to  buy bitcoin
Bitcoin is very active and bitcoin have a lot of investors
the price is changing through time either pump or dump but it will eventually pump throughout the year and the years to come.

Yes as bitcoin is unpredictable and it's not constant. Price is changing so better buy now, don't wait to dump again because that thing just end and don't expect to happen again. Think what will be the future of your coin and just keep going. Just hoping the price will be going to the moon.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:07:21 AM

It's not too late to buy bitcoin. You can buy whenever there's opportunity. But don't expect that its value will dump just the way it was back 2011. What's sure is that you will still earn profit. Just be wise enough on taking the risk.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:44:21 AM

Bitcoin is still in its infancy stage and not yet at its peak, so I guess it is safe to assume that it can still go a long way. The long term trend is still very much intact and looking nicer every year. With that said, it is never too late to invest in it because the potential to reach five digits will always be there, of course barring any major disturbance to its development.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:23:14 AM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
I think now is a good time to buy. However, try to keep it for a long time because the bitcoin price fluctuates sharply and tends to increase if you keep it for a while. After that, bitcoin prices can increase steadily so that it can quadruple.
phantuan123321cxz

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 02:29:04 AM

I think it is not too late because nowadays bitcoin is the trend of the world, if you invest in it then the future will have a high profit because bitcoin is gradually being internationally recognized and the price of bitcoin is sure will increase.
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:32:29 AM

It's most definitely NOT too late, in fact some may advise you to buy buy buy as the fork begins just so you get a great price (if it in fact decreases in value) .
Try typing "may the fork be with you" into the press section search bar for a great read about the topic. Good luck in whatever the fork you decide.

Smiley

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
buithidiepth1

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:32:54 AM

It is not too late if you now invest in bitcoin, the bitcoin in the future will not make you lose money because now the bitcoin is trending up and its price will increase.
nguyentrannt001

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:38:36 AM

Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.
I also think like you, there are still many countries still strange with bitcoin but bitcoin in the future will be recognized and known until then that the bitcoin price will rise drastically.
minhquang3869

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:43:45 AM

People believe that in five years the price of Bitcoin will be $50,000 each. I believe that number to be conservative. Do you think that is too late to buy now?
I think it will not be late because the price of bitcoin will increase over time because the bitcoin is becoming more and more known and when possible the bitcoin will probably increase.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:47:51 AM

I think the best time to buy the Bitcoin is earlier of the 1 August because after the launch of segwit2x ( time of process of 10 day approx ) the price will jump sharply and speedly , so more better is to buy before the segwit launch .
Here many new bitcoiners are feeling fear to loss Thier Bitcoin during the launching of segwit2x ,but actually they are not understanding the real fact .
Well here I will recommend you to buy the Bitcoin before 1 August because price will remain normal and down and network will remain stop for 10 days ( may be less ) .
So without fear buy your Bitcoin and make earning in bulk and also here I will recommend you to buy some another altcoins .
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:03:32 AM

There is no such as late on buying bitcoin at all man.As long as you can buy it now then it is good time. You know we do not need to worry about this coming augus if it dump or what. They will just going to repair some problems that bitcoin faced this past few months. If you want to buy now then go buy it bitcoin is continue growing every now and then no need to worry there lots of investors around the world that trully believes in bitcoin and make money out of it too surely there is no regret if you invest it here
smsohag

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:24:38 AM

There is no late to buy Bitcoin because I think it will be increased day by day.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:53:00 AM

I think the best time to buy the Bitcoin is earlier of the 1 August because after the launch of segwit2x ( time of process of 10 day approx ) the price will jump sharply and speedly , so more better is to buy before the segwit launch .
Here many new bitcoiners are feeling fear to loss Thier Bitcoin during the launching of segwit2x ,but actually they are not understanding the real fact .
Well here I will recommend you to buy the Bitcoin before 1 August because price will remain normal and down and network will remain stop for 10 days ( may be less ) .
So without fear buy your Bitcoin and make earning in bulk and also here I will recommend you to buy some another altcoins .

Yes I also read some speculations like this. So better to buy now or you regret when August 1 happens. Don't hope that bitcoin will have a major downfall again. Being wise is fine but not too greedy that in the end of the day you lose all your hopes to buy dump coins. Buy now and you still have some decent income though.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: