Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 126658 times)
NPFC

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:52:31 PM

If you're long term and will check it from time to and don't mind losing everything (as BTC is still a risk) then go for it.

Only risk what you are prepared to lose.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:54:02 PM

It isn't late too do anything until you have the fear of losing. But in case of Bitcoin you will at least not lose. You will make bigger profits in coming years as it would be world wide accepted electronic currency which is gaining acceptance at faster pace.
Yeah the bitcoin year will continue to grow to be better as well as the price, bitcoin price will also be higher in the future. So even if you join and invest your money right now. It's not at all too late because bitcoin prices can still grow high
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:25:02 PM

It isn't late too do anything until you have the fear of losing. But in case of Bitcoin you will at least not lose. You will make bigger profits in coming years as it would be world wide accepted electronic currency which is gaining acceptance at faster pace.

Correct. As long as you have money to buy bitcoin then get it. Although with the current price, it is so much expensive. But you have to look it at a long term. Get bitcoin now and try to save it in your wallet and go back after 1 year. It will probably give you nice profit but I don't how much because we all know that the price is quite unpredictable. But chances of bitcoin price going to the moon in the next year is quite high. So buy now and try to hold on it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:49:39 PM

For me, it's never too late to make a decision to invest money on cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. As you know, total supply of bitcoin is only 21 million, and it will never increase anymore. Day by day, the use of technology behind bitcoin, blockchain, increasing and of course it makes value of bitcoin also increasing. More Investors come to buy bitcoin and make it being the most valuable crypto or digital asset. Buy now, you're not late.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:03:34 PM

It is not too late for this, bitcoin prices can go up at anytime. If you're not sure of that, then you have to wait for the bitcoin price to go down, but I'm sure it will happen in a very long time. So, if you're sure, then it's never too late to buy bitcoin.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:07:47 PM

It is never too late to invest on bitcoin as you can see that some countries is acknowledging bitcoin, in the near future maybe half of people in this planet will know about bitcoin. if you have doubt whether to buy or invest in bitcoin right now because of the higher price then you should wait for a few days, weeks or months until it reach the price that you want. as lot of people says long-term trading is the best so the longer you hoard your bitcoin and wait for the right moment when to trade it in a higher price then your investment and waiting will be on success.

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 05:12:58 PM

It is not too late for this, bitcoin prices can go up at anytime. If you're not sure of that, then you have to wait for the bitcoin price to go down, but I'm sure it will happen in a very long time. So, if you're sure, then it's never too late to buy bitcoin.
I pretty confident that Bitcoin will boost up in near future. I believe that It mostly happen after the segwit active, Bitcoin price will be rising. Since the supply is limited and demand is increasing, prices are moving upwards. We're in lucky time to buy.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:16:39 PM

From My point of view it's a right time to buy a bitcoin.Since more then 20 days are their for August 1 .You can buy huge number of bitcoin to get good profit. And one more thing is bitcoin price will not reduce or get into ground. So at any time you can buy your bitcoin .It will give you good return.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Michhotdog

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:43:45 PM

Of course people at today's price can say that Bitcoin is too late to buy. Only there is and take into account to you the forecasts that Bitcoin can increase to 10,000 dollars or even more, today also the price can be quite suitable for investment.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:29:27 AM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world

no it is not.
how many people do you think held their coins when price was dropping from $220 to $180 and how many do you think bought that day, and how many of those do you think dumped when price was $450 and it dropped hard. or all the other panic FUD daram that led to panic sells.
how many do you think will dump in the coming month of August, and how many do you think will hold and buy more.

it doesn't matter that you heard a coupld of stories about someone getting rich. there is always only a handful of people who don't listen to anything and keep holding for the real long term profit.

and this is just the start. we have started the mainstream mass adoption for less than 6 months and price rise is just getting warmed up. Wink
I think it’s not too late bitcoin.In addition to that, I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price of it is very low and if you buy now it will help to gain a high income in the near future. Having bitcoin is very nice and I think it will help you to become millionaire or billionaire in the near future.
jawitech

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:31:15 AM

Yes , its late. But no need to worries, still have more time to buy bitcoins. Because of Bitcoin price is increasing day by day. if you start investing from  now on-wards no problem. we can start buying now also.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:35:55 AM

It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
Yes i agree with your opinions because however bitcoins is still new in the world, bitcoins is still not famous and not many people who know and use bitcoins, we are on era of revolution of digital currencies, in the future bitcoin's price will be more expensive than today there are people who make prediction bitcoin's price will be $50.000/BTC in 10 years, so today is not late for buy bitcoins.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:36:36 AM

If you're long term and will check it from time to and don't mind losing everything (as BTC is still a risk) then go for it.

Only risk what you are prepared to lose.

Yup, there's always a risk involved when you buy bitcoins at any time. Even the people before who are millionaires now, they bought and invested bitcoins that are expensive at that time and accepted the risk of doing it. Now, their risk paid-off and they are instant millionaires. It is never too late to buy bitcoins at any time because its prices are highly volatile, meaning they change every now and then. Many people are speculating that when August comes, the price of bitcoins will drop due to the influx of supply in the market and who knows, the price might also increase in the future.
AiWanChu

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:44:09 AM

its never too late to buy bitcoin imo, if you love the tech and the cryptosphere.. speculators beware tho
RichardThessen

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:47:50 AM

It is always a good time to buy bitcoin if you are holding long term and not just for day trading. Don't wait for the price to drop significantly again, because you could be waiting forever
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:21:57 AM

People believe that in five years the price of Bitcoin will be $50,000 each. I believe that number to be conservative. Do you think that is too late to buy now?
Maybe so. Investors are losing out on the fact that they make good use of the time. Just like how to hold your bitcoin. I think it's not too late now.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:09:42 PM

People believe that in five years the price of Bitcoin will be $50,000 each. I believe that number to be conservative. Do you think that is too late to buy now?
Maybe so. Investors are losing out on the fact that they make good use of the time. Just like how to hold your bitcoin. I think it's not too late now.

It's never too late for active speculators who keep moving every day. Bitcoin's opinion continues to increase only to enlarge the positive image to keep going up, we are still in the early stages of victory and there is still plenty of time to buy bitcoins to hold them in the long run.
coerdy

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:40:41 PM

bitcoin is future currency,this decentralized money.bitcoin price is not stable it will increase in future.so it not late to buy bitcoins.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:48:10 PM

Never too late to start a new business. Of course it seems to me that you will not be able to earn as those who were the first, but still earn you can. I treat bitcoin as a currency of the future and so I think that bitcoins will come to all people.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:11:37 PM

No, I don't think that its too late. Bitcoin may be higher than it was before yes, but it is expected to become even higher regardless of the outcome of August 1. With regards to the Bitcoin price on the said event, it has been rumored that the price may go down and people may become scared. It is hard to forecast and people never really know when the price will go up or down. I suggest to but Bitcoin asap so that you can keep it for long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: