Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2024, 03:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 126696 times)
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:20:04 PM

Depends on your expectations. I don't think it will ever be too late. I think Bitcoin will always appreciate against fiat over the long term.
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 02:29:18 PM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
There is no specific time to say that it is now to late to buy bitcoin. Because we all have a long time to explore the world of cypto and  be a mindful investor on investing our assets in bitcoin. Also bitcoin really changes its price value through pumps and dumps which is the normal phenomenon on the market industry which is a wide indication that there are always opportunity for those beginner investors. There are more times to decide in buying bitcoins, yes having various and numerous bitcoin provides you more possibility to gain income but we all have time to buy bitcoin, maybe not now, but it will never be too late to buy bitcoins.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:02:46 PM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
I think it's not too late to buy Bitcoin but it's not good time to buy Bitcoin either, both selling and buying Bitcoin now contain risks as we can not predict how Bitcoin markets show in the future.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:18:53 PM

I do not think it's too late to make a decision to buy or sell it, but I think it's a bit of a problem now, but if you want to start a business it's an investment to increase the return on your investment you have to take risks Or even the opposite
Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:24:18 PM

It's never late to get, you need to grasp that.

In any case, my proposition, seen the current condition with the moving toward fork, is to hold up couple of weeks in which we may see the cost going down in view of examiners and representatives solidifying a bit and advertising. Nothing is point of fact nonetheless, so why hold up in case you can do it now?
dhimasnk

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:28:59 PM

It's never too late to buy bitcoin now. Bitcoin is still in good riding trend. You can just buy bitcoin now and look forward to a special surprise from bitcoin prices in the future

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:55:44 PM

It's never too late to buy bitcoin now. Bitcoin is still in good riding trend. You can just buy bitcoin now and look forward to a special surprise from bitcoin prices in the future
Yes it is not too late to buy bitcoin. If you have funds buy and hold bitcoin because bitcoin is a good investment. Its price is volatile and for sure it wil increase and we can earn profit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:14:00 PM

No, I don't think that its too late. Bitcoin may be higher than it was before yes, but it is expected to become even higher regardless of the outcome of August 1. With regards to the Bitcoin price on the said event, it has been rumored that the price may go down and people may become scared. It is hard to forecast and people never really know when the price will go up or down. I suggest to but Bitcoin asap so that you can keep it for long term.

Indeed.  No one knows when will its price goes up or down.  Even on the so much feared day, August 1, 2017.   I have high hopes with bitcoin and I know that its price will still goes up.  So it is never too late to buy some bitcoin.  Better that you have the money to buy, as for me the only way to have is to earn it.
ice098

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:36:35 PM

No, I don't think that its too late. Bitcoin may be higher than it was before yes, but it is expected to become even higher regardless of the outcome of August 1. With regards to the Bitcoin price on the said event, it has been rumored that the price may go down and people may become scared. It is hard to forecast and people never really know when the price will go up or down. I suggest to but Bitcoin asap so that you can keep it for long term.

Indeed.  No one knows when will its price goes up or down.  Even on the so much feared day, August 1, 2017.   I have high hopes with bitcoin and I know that its price will still goes up.  So it is never too late to buy some bitcoin.  Better that you have the money to buy, as for me the only way to have is to earn it.
thats is correct, nobody know when does bitcoin will be good or till when does bitcoin will be there, maybe it is good to buy now because earlier it decreases its price in a bit , and wait for it until it rises the price again theres no problem about it, just take a risk always , then be brave enough.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1354

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:41:26 PM

It is never too late to buy bitcoin. You can always buy in small increments if you can't buy a whole one and still it will be having its own appreciation as time goes by. Also, every investment takes time to appreciate, it only depends on how patient you will be for it. Best thing to do now is buy some and forget about the pricing and check back every two or three months for you to not be so stressed.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 Crypto Marketing Agency
By AB de Royse

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WIN $50 FREE RAFFLE
Community Giveaway

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

I think not late If you have the courage to buy btc in this situation. You probably know that the change on August 1 after that may make the btc price rise drastically and think if you want to know what it is today then how it will be. But all in theory no one can predict what the change will be like so all decisions are up to you. If you have the courage and add a little bit of risk, you may become rich or vice versa. All is not late.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

stargroup19

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 04:56:48 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency as like many coin in this world but bitcoin is a one of the best currency . It's not late to buy if you want to make money online , i thing you should buy bitcoin it's growing faster day by day.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:02:34 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency as like many coin in this world but bitcoin is a one of the best currency . It's not late to buy if you want to make money online , i thing you should buy bitcoin it's growing faster day by day.
no. It is not growing faster everyday Wink it is growing lower everyday because more and more people pay attention to bitcoin which makes its price more stable and do not increase rapidly anymore. If you want a faster growing coin, try to invest your money in altcoin because I believe that they will give you a better chance to earn a huge amount of money after 1 year or even 1 month

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
GoDawgs17

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:46:09 PM

The market is still unsaturated, there are lots of places that does not know bitcoin and do not have an idea that bitcoin ever exist.  Aside from that government acceptance is just starting so I guess once the market is saturated, what you invest today will yield a very good profit with Bitcoins one day.

Yeah I agree for this reason. It's unlikely that you will make the ridiculous profit margins that some enjoyed over the past few years but if you're willing to take a long position I think you can definitely still enjoy a substantial return.
NavySeals

Activity: 371

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:52:03 PM

The market is still unsaturated, there are lots of places that does not know bitcoin and do not have an idea that bitcoin ever exist.  Aside from that government acceptance is just starting so I guess once the market is saturated, what you invest today will yield a very good profit with Bitcoins one day.

Yeah I agree for this reason. It's unlikely that you will make the ridiculous profit margins that some enjoyed over the past few years but if you're willing to take a long position I think you can definitely still enjoy a substantial return.

I also join to you about it. It's never late to purchase bitcoin for your future and it will never be late too. The market expanding exponentially so this will keep doing like this. It will get even better in the future.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3122
Merit: 608

OrangeFren.com

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:56:26 PM

Yes while bitcoin is still there, its never too late to buy bitcoin now. If you wanted to have some more time of thinking, look on how long bitcoin will be increasing. And there is still an ample time for a beginner to grow in bitcoin he only needs to take the risk of buying.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:08:19 PM

no. It is not growing faster everyday Wink it is growing lower everyday because more and more people pay attention to bitcoin which makes its price more stable and do not increase rapidly anymore. If you want a faster growing coin, try to invest your money in altcoin because I believe that they will give you a better chance to earn a huge amount of money after 1 year or even 1 month

What a nonsense. Bitcoin has probably experienced its higher ever growth in all aspects, and yet you try to spread non information with your gibberish. Altcoins in most cases are nothing more than premined/instamined pump and dump schemes solely meant to fill the pockets of the entities behind them. If people can't handle their greed, then sure, go ahead and burn through your precious coins by investing (ahum.... gambling) in altcoins.
Emitdama

Activity: 1876
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:04:08 PM

If you will just look at the price right now and the price in the past then you will say and think that it is too late to buy bitcoins because the price is already on the top and there might be a huge risk if you will buy now. That is a wrong mindset because you are like focusing on small gains and also for short term, why not to look at bitcoin after a few years and if history will repeat itself then you can easily get rich.
bitcoin use to change its value and price each and every day. bitcoin is a digital currency and it achieved a strong place in all the  markets so it’s never been late to buy bitcoin you can buy whenever you want.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:58:22 PM

no it is not to late, I think bitcoin will keep growing and growing

Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:59:31 PM

I do not think it's too late for us to make a profit, I realize that bitcoin prices are expensive to buy, but if not now buy then it will be more expensive again, the price will continue to rise so never lose if bought now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: