Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:28:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 126655 times)
ICObox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:12:31 PM

I think today and in the coming days - the best time to buy! Especially below $2000!
But don't take it as the guide to action! I express my opinion and I could be wrong! Smiley
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:16:27 PM

For me there is no delay because it's time to buy it the possibility of more days bitcoin will rise rapidly

So far we see that bitcoin is rapidly becoming cheaper. I think that this is the effect of panic, which arose around the date of August 1. And this situation will last for several weeks. But this is a very good chance to buy coins for those who have not yet bought them. I think that after several weeks of falling there will be a sharp increase in prices

Yes the price has decline and this is the best price to buy bitcoins as price will surely start going higher in next couple of weeks or months so if you have a plan to buy then don't wait too longer as you may not see this lower price again in future and price is expected to rise in the month of August.
Apollo777

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:47:05 PM

Bitcoin value may continue to gradually increase for many years to come so it's never too late to buy bitcoin imo.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬  Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  ▬▬▬▬
  Slack      Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      Medium      Reddit 
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:53:11 PM

Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.
Yeah i guess too bitcoin already reach its limit in the market but i guess if the segwit become successful in the market no doubt that there will be still a hope for everydoby in the market for the bitcoin investors but still i know and i belived in bitcoin will pump in the coming months.
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:54:10 PM

For me there is no delay because it's time to buy it the possibility of more days bitcoin will rise rapidly

i am agree because if we have money, then we can directly to invest our money in bitcoin. but i think if we take a look in todays, i think its better if we hold our money until august 1 and we can see what is the result for bitcoin and if somehow bitcoin price is down too far, then we can buy bitcoin with lower price.

dE7ERV

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:59:41 PM

If Bitcoin is able to gain the same amount of tx/s like VISA or Mastercard, that's when you are going to see the price rise Wink
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:38:40 AM

It's never too late to buy BTC. It's always a good time to buy bitcoin but not always for long term investment. Bitcoin is good for a great deal of things, buy it and spend it.
maxbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:41:31 AM

I believe it will go to 5000 by end of year or 2018 Jan then by 2019 10000+
The Chinese are just starting so once they fully aware...
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 12:56:53 AM

In any case, the bitcoin is not too late to buy. Now his course continues to fluctuate. It is necessary to choose the moment when it descends and make a purchase. After the first August and in the near future, the bitcoin rate will increase steadily. At the same time, as usual, with insignificant climbs and descents

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Logik

Activity: 315
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:58:22 AM

In any case, the bitcoin is not too late to buy. Now his course continues to fluctuate. It is necessary to choose the moment when it descends and make a purchase. After the first August and in the near future, the bitcoin rate will increase steadily. At the same time, as usual, with insignificant climbs and descents

Yes if you are looking for an long term investment then anytime is a good time to buy bitcoins and its never late as if you buy them now and hold for next couple of months or years then it will surely give you best profits on your investments.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:58:06 AM

Reading this post at this time seems funny. Because answer at this time would be yes, buy all the bitcoin because the price is freaking $2300 which is lowest currently and it is still going down. I hope everyone is on the same page and want to try out their luck at this point. The opportunity is not going to be there again and again like this as it is momentarily situation and price will reset to original $2700+ soon enough and we may not wanna regret the situation for sure.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:03:31 AM

I think there is no word too late, believe that bitcoin will continue to be popular that prices will continue to rise because the user who continues to grow while the stock remains.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:28:05 AM

Bitcoin is not too late to buy now, because many people have not even heard of it, which means that it will continue to develop actively for many years.
Yeah i guess too bitcoin already reach its limit in the market but i guess if the segwit become successful in the market no doubt that there will be still a hope for everydoby in the market for the bitcoin investors but still i know and i belived in bitcoin will pump in the coming months.
No, bitcoin has not reached its limit in the market, every day new people are investing in it and more and more countries are opening door to bitcoin. As the price has dropped a bit it's good time to buy bitcoins, and it will be never too late to buy it no matter what price. Bitcoin is future.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:16:07 AM

I agree, it's never too late to make a decision to invest money in cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. Day after day, the use of the technology behind bitcoin, blockchain, improving and certainly makes the value of bitcoin has also increased. More investors coming in to buy a bitcoin and make it a most valuable digital assets or crypto. If you want to buy now yes better because bitcoin unpredictable possible. clear will always thrive
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:29:04 AM

May be you posted week back this but i could recommend it is the best time to invest in crypto currency and wait for long time. It should be long time investment if your really looking for short time then there is no best time only luck matters.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:55:59 AM

I think that bitcoin will never show such growth as before, but this does not mean that it loses its appeal. Bitcoin has become the investment currency and allows its owners to earn income without banks. It's never too late to invest in your dream and maybe someday it will be realized.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:06:12 AM

With the constant fluctuation of bitcoin price and actually its price goes down, it is indeed the best time to buy.  We do not know what will be the price of bitcoin in the coming days and months, even its price tomorrow so maybe it would be good if you will buy.  There is no early or late time in buying as long as you have money and as long as you are positive in what bitcoin can offer.  Bitcoin is certainly a good investment.
bitmanReturns

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 11:42:37 AM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.

If you want to buy Bitcoin, just do it! Why do you even want to wait any longer? If you're planning on holding onto it for long term it shouldn't matter anyways if the price drops or not, because its doing great right now. 
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:59:31 AM

It is never too late to buy bitcoin. As a matter of fact, bitcoin price keeps growing day by day. And to prove my previous statement, 1 bitcoin was 0.08$ in 2010. Within 7 years, it grew to reach approximately 2900USD by 2017. So, in my opinion, it is best to buy bitcoin because you will get much more money within the upcoming years.
btcwonder1

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 12:02:16 PM

IMO, it's never too late to buy Bitcoin. A few years ago, people who thought Bitcoin was too expensive and didn't deserve the appreciation it received must be pulling their hair out of frustration now. You might think that Bitcoin's current prices are way too higher, and no doubt they are so for many people. But 5-10 years from now, who knows a little investment of yours from today may turn you into a tomorrow's millionaire? Because the only way for Bitcoin from here is upwards.

There is always more to learn about Bitcoin at www.btcwonder.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: