Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:25:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 126658 times)
ezzy.co

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:07:03 PM

It's not late yet, but you will not make as much money, as you could a year or two before. Still, I think it is pretty perspective investment.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:08:05 PM

I think the opportunity is still a lot because the current price of $ 2400 is not the last price but still the starting price, I'm sure another year the price will reach $ 4000, and 5 more years will reach $ 15,000.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 05:22:25 PM

It's not late but it's not the right time to buy new bitcoins as we all know we are into period of transaformation. The segwit could be heroic or Willian of this story and you don't wanna be the second one isn't it. So let's just wait for another month or so to disperse from the current scenario and start the buying process again.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:39:59 PM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
Crypto currencies do not make any person a millionaire.Its the person who works hard day and night,week after week,and just like that after a few months /years his hardwork finally pays off.Crypto currency is just an independent currency whose price has constant changes .Its not late to buy bitcoin as of now ,it is probably the right time to buy bitcoin (do it at your own risk) because there are rumors that if the split happens and your bitcoin is on the other side of the split you won't be able to recover it and all the bitcoin that you own would be lost.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:56:07 PM

I think it's too late for this season, we can buy it again after uasf give the result and we can choose which one is best, of course the price will not be as high now, this is the ratio that will happen.
flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:58:02 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 04:33:09 PM by flag39

It is too early as it is going to go down further in august, And of course it will go up again
I hope this will get more new people to buy and get introduced with cryptocurrency
An1ks

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:09:07 PM

Yeah, it will be perfect time after august news to buy it. But should count that it will be a long-term investment.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:11:42 PM

i think If you're long term and will check it from time to and
don't mind losing everything as BTC is still a risk then go for it
Only risk what you are prepared to lose
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:32:27 PM

I think it's not too late to buy bitcoin, let alone now the bitcoin price goes down,
Zinkin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:02:48 PM

It's not late yet, but you will not make as much money, as you could a year or two before. Still, I think it is pretty perspective investment.
Still you are saying that 'it is late'.

True it is, having no doubts about it I'm sure even now you can start little by little earning Bitcoin and gaining knowledge about it. Bitcoin has lots of possibilities, we wanna make sure that it will go to its rightful place in the future.
Official Blogger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:33:56 PM

In the world of crypto currency its never late as many of them are unaware of it.
And you see the chart of bitcoin price it's just increasing year by year so you can still Invest in bitcoin.
And also have a look at ETH.
michaelmoore1867

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:09:24 PM

It's never late, bitcoin will only be 21 million coins, if bitcoin succeeds in the long run, it can be worth every bitcoin 1 million dollars
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:47:53 PM

In the world of crypto currency its never late as many of them are unaware of it.
And you see the chart of bitcoin price it's just increasing year by year so you can still Invest in bitcoin.
And also have a look at ETH.
Right.There has never been too late when it comes thinking of buying bitcoins.After all you will be benefited from it at the end of the day.So it doesn't matter how much you paid today because in the long run,you will be regaining much more than the total amount you have spent,or even  triple the amount of it.
jimrome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:15:06 PM

It's never late, bitcoin will only be 21 million coins, if bitcoin succeeds in the long run, it can be worth every bitcoin 1 million dollars
It is a good dream to see the valuation of bitcoin over a million dollars,lets see what the price would be this August and then lets predict these sort of valuation. Cheesy I am sure everybody gets a chance to invest in the coming weeks.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:48:32 PM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
No it is not too late to biy bitcoin,so do not waste your time,buy bitcoin at this moment before you will be late.Bitcoin now is a very useful thing in where you can make profits using your investments.
That’s an honest suggestion. It’s never late to buy bitcoins. Whenever you got good money, invest it in bitcoins since they are cheapest source of doubling your money. Waiting for August 1st or any other time is not a wise decision. Grab bitcoins the moment you can afford. Good luck!
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:51:56 PM

It's not late but it's not the right time to buy new bitcoins as we all know we are into period of transaformation. The segwit could be heroic or Willian of this story and you don't wanna be the second one isn't it. So let's just wait for another month or so to disperse from the current scenario and start the buying process again.
yes i also think so that it is not late but it is the best time to invest money in bitcoin. i think the price of bitcoin is not trading below 2200  USD what is i think is the minimum price in which we trade bitcoin because after that the price of bitocin has to start increasing will even not give chance to buy bitcoin in such  a low price. therefore i think it is the best time to invest your money.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:52:15 PM

No it is not too late to biy bitcoin,so do not waste your time,buy bitcoin at this moment before you will be late.Bitcoin now is a very useful thing in where you can make profits using your investments.
That’s an honest suggestion. It’s never late to buy bitcoins. Whenever you got good money, invest it in bitcoins since they are cheapest source of doubling your money. Waiting for August 1st or any other time is not a wise decision. Grab bitcoins the moment you can afford. Good luck!

That is right that you must buy bitcoin, but don't say that we must buy it as long as we can afford it, it may affect the people's idea of buying bitcoin. Right now, the price is really low conpared to last month, if you want to buy or invest on bitcoin, you must be alert on how the price is changing so you will know when to buy, but now I think it is the good time to buy and no one is ever late buying one.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:13:03 PM

With  the recent acceptance of BTC by some countries and the involvement  of the whales/ the rich guys in BTC  I
assure you that it is not late to invest in BTC, dont be scared to get involve, millonaires are emerging daily.
Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:29:55 PM

It's never too late, having bitcoin is a privilege. Don't you ever think that bitcoin will be a future currency of all?
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:33:14 AM

I think this is still the beginning, so it's not too late to buy a bitcoin and get profit, users continue to increase so that the price of the bitcoin will continue to skyrocket.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: