Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late to buy bitcoin?  (Read 126658 times)
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 11:40:09 AM

its 2000 now

It's just a beginning.Today's rate of bitcoin is 2096.At the end of 2017 ,it will reach 4000$.Many start to inverse their money on bitcoin due to increase of bitcoin price day to day.Now you can buy bitcoin.Why because ,on August 1.The price will be doubles the today's rate of bitcoin.No one can judge the price of bitcoin after August 1.If you inverse your money today means .Surely you will get huge profit,once you sell after August 1.

Its might even go low further which is really not the big deal to me and quite a lot of others because it is expected to have that considering the lots of news that is being read in recent times and the current phenomenon however, I still believe the time for rebound is still possible but that's not what a lot of people wants to hear, they prefer to count their losses and come back when its showing some signs of recovery which is what everyone wants at this time.
I agree. Bitcoin's price might be at dump as of now but expect that it will eventually get back get get high and pumping. Now is the time to buy a bunch of bitcoin so that when it's already at pump, you will get high profit.
ninza

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 11:51:19 AM

“The best time to plant a BTCtree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:18:15 PM

This is actually the best opportunity to get yourself some Bitcoin. I doubt if Bitcoin will ever go below $1600 after this dump(let say from next year).  You should buy, buy and buy bro.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:23:45 PM

Bitcoin is at a very interesting price point right now. Sure it can drop to 1500, but does it really matter since it will hit 4-5000 in the next bull run?
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:20:31 PM

Bitcoin is at a very interesting price point right now. Sure it can drop to 1500, but does it really matter since it will hit 4-5000 in the next bull run?
$1500 is over expectation. I think it will not come down from this hell maximum it will cross $1800 that's it. Our bad luck it may come $1500, but many people predicted $1800 is the stable price for coming month 1st price. Yes it will hit the maximum price before ending this year. My prediction is $3500 let's see it will cross this price or reach this price.
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 05:32:07 PM

its 2000 now
yes its 2000 now but its chance to buy cheap bitcoin and make more profit in future. because i believed in future its price will be more and every one gain high profit. and my opinion for those investors whoes already bought bitcoin they shoud not to sell their bitcoin because his trade is runing in loss.

We are the one who build the bitcoin community so we are responsible for whatever happens to it. Panic should not be practice. We need to move as one community. The price goes down because wd all run in different directions. Have you seen the movie finding nemo? They have this line "listen everybody, we need to swim down, swim down, swim down" in order for them not to get caught of the net that holds them all. They listen and they won of not getting caught.

So here is what we need to do. HODL and keep on buying when you have money to buy. The price will rise and will keep on rising. Until we make the market stable again.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:48:44 PM

yeah, a little bit...
but time has not been finished yet, bitcoin is gaining huge value nowadays. it has added a large amount of value in recent times, in the future, this rate will continue so you can buy or collect Bitcoin for the future purpose. it is high time managed some Bitcoin.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 05:54:49 PM

$1500 is over expectation. I think it will not come down from this hell maximum it will cross $1800 that's it. Our bad luck it may come $1500, but many people predicted $1800 is the stable price for coming month 1st price. Yes it will hit the maximum price before ending this year. My prediction is $3500 let's see it will cross this price or reach this price.
My expectation over Bitcoin price remain same. Now the price of Bitcoin is changing and I think the price of Bitcoin in USD is around $2000 will reasonable. Right now, the price of bitcoin is in a volatile situation and now it is very hard to predict. But, wish something good in the coming days.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1343

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:39:04 PM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
It depends on your intentions and the amount of time you want to hold, if you want bitcoin to go up in price 10 times in 6 months then it is too late for that, but if you are willing to invest a good amount of money and hold for years then bitcoin can give great profits and as such it is still not too late to get into bitcoin and make a lot of money.
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:02:51 PM

Even the blind can see that crypto Currency is making people millionaires all  over the world just because they present the holders of such currency with the financial freedom and opportunity to accrue large amounts of wealth base on currency investment . But my question is that, is it late to buy bitcoin? Should i wait maybe bitcoin price will decline after 1st August meeting? Please i will welcome your advice so that I can make my decision on crypto currency investment.
It depends on your intentions and the amount of time you want to hold, if you want bitcoin to go up in price 10 times in 6 months then it is too late for that, but if you are willing to invest a good amount of money and hold for years then bitcoin can give great profits and as such it is still not too late to get into bitcoin and make a lot of money.

Keeping a coin for several years is a very correct strategy that can bring you a big profit. But you always need to be careful and do not forget that the crypto currency is a risk.
Now the price of bitcoin is very low, so you can buy coins
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:06:33 PM

I agree one hundred percent with you there. The times of 1000% profit with bitcoin are probably be gone but that doesn't mean there isn't money to be made with bitcoin. I still believe bitcoin will be worth a lot more in the future so right now is a good opportunity to get in if you aren't already.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:08:22 PM

There is no specific time to say that it is too late now to buy bitcoin. As long as you have your assets with you, you are capable of buying bitcoin anytime you want. But now, this is the right time to buy your bitcoin due to the reason that it has already drop in price and we are all expecting that after the Segwit its price will pump again so better to buy now and wait for the pump before deciding to sell what you have just bought
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:16:04 PM

No. It is not yet too late to buy bitcoin and there is no specific time limit to say that is now late to buy one. Actually it is now the prefect time to buy bitcoin due to the reasom that its price value is continuously dropping that leads for a great opportunity to buy. Also hoping that after this dump, when the segwit has been finished on August 1, price value will be back to normal or be pumping for a higher price.
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:34:43 PM

Yes, it is kind of late ... but better late than never.
A few years ago it was like only fools who invest a lot amount of money in bitcoin, and now they are Super rich.
As I said before, If you want to invest now it is never late but you have to pay thousands or millions of  dollars to assure that you will have a great wealth later.
quitstem01

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:07:29 PM

I think it's not. If Bitcoin increased before, surely, it will increase again in no time. It is still emerging at this point. The price of Bitcoin is way unpredictable. Risk? No. Now that there are more people who invests from it, profit is clear.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:20:34 AM

I think it's not. If Bitcoin increased before, surely, it will increase again in no time. It is still emerging at this point. The price of Bitcoin is way unpredictable. Risk? No. Now that there are more people who invests from it, profit is clear.
I agree. It is not too late to buy bitcoin as of the moment. I think, it is the right time to buy bitcoin for now since it's price is at dump and it will eventually pump, leading to bitcoin's price to get high and you will earn profit from it.
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:24:59 AM

It's never late to buy bitcoin if you want to make money in the future. The key to earn with bitcoin is being patient. The rest is easy and happens eventually.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:31:06 AM

It will increase for sure. And while the price is at bottom take the chance of buying. It is  not that late because we'll see on how those new adopters will earn from this situation. Learning from the experts  that are saying that buy bitcoins while it is still not that late.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:43:43 AM

Its not too late to purchase bitcoins according to me. The price is falling as we can see. The price now is around 2000$. The price may be dropped more perhaps according to me. Till the month end the price may get upto 1500$. Then it might be a correct time to purchase bitcoins. Price of 1 bitcoin may increase or decrease after August 1. Its not too late to purchase bitcoins.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 05:05:45 AM

it is not late to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is not very popular to other people. The value of a bitcoin can be more expensive than today's value. I agree that this time is the right one to buy bitcoin and hold for them, around 2020 the bitcoin can cost 5k US Dollars. Just make it sure that you will hold a high and good amount of money to make it sure you will gain profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: